The Friday after Friday the 13th...

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By Verdugo

The movie was alright. Just saw it today, and it retains typical slasher movie elements that makes for a fairly entertaining movie, but a very predictable and sometimes downright idiotic plot kind of leave you annoyed afterwards. Fans of blood, gore, sex, and momentary humor might find this enjoyable. But overall, the remake of Friday the 13th is an avarage slasher movie, nothing you wouldn't expect, which can leave you dissapointed, or entertained.

Jason is in your window...reading your interwebs.

3 out of 5.

*Yawns* I want F.E.A.R 2....

-Verdugo
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Verdugo

The movie was alright. Just saw it today, and it retains typical slasher movie elements that makes for a fairly entertaining movie, but a very predictable and sometimes downright idiotic plot kind of leave you annoyed afterwards. Fans of blood, gore, sex, and momentary humor might find this enjoyable. But overall, the remake of Friday the 13th is an avarage slasher movie, nothing you wouldn't expect, which can leave you dissapointed, or entertained.

3 out of 5.

*Yawns* I want F.E.A.R 2....

-Verdugo
Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I'm seeing it after work with a friend. I'm really  not too stoked about it but my buddy is hell-bent on seeing it.

Slunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Slunks

I imagine by time it's 2183, Jason will be flying around in an astronaut suit still trying to kill teenagers.

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Verdugo
Slunks said:
"I imagine by time it's 2183, Jason will be flying around in an astronaut suit still trying to kill teenagers.
"
Yeah:P.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By RichardLOlson
The movie was alright.  It was ur typical slasher flick.   I didn't see much change in the friday the 13th franchise.  I mean the only slight diference was that jason was a bit faster.  The ending was shitty though.....it was the same ending as the first movie.  He comes up out of the board walk and grabs the girl.  OOOOO WOW  how original!  Next up is the new remake of the nightmare on elm street franchise.  I bet thats gonna suck balls too.