The Friday Thread

striderno9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

So whats everyone doing this weekend?

Friday: I picked up Diablo Reaper of Souls for the PS4 so my wife and I will be giving that a go tonight.

Saturday: Well plans changed from what we were going to do so now it's a bit up in the air.

Sunday: Same here, we were going to be in NJ but the car broke down and now we'll probably be huddled indoors trying to keep warm. Winter in NY is a horror show. Probably have some drinks at home and play more Reaper of Souls and Dragon Age Inquisition.

Whats your weekend look like?

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By KaneRobot

On Friday I'm throwing my neighborhood in the air as a song instructed me to.

Loading Video...

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By isomeri

I was hoping that this would be a thread for the movie Friday, but yeah I'm going to watch it tonight so staying on topic in any case.

Loading Video...

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I might do the raid tonight or tomorrow. I've barely started on my two exotic bounties, and I've start leveling up my Warlock I had finally. Got my Titan almost to level 31 now. I got like to or three exotic Hunter drops, like the lime-green dancer boots, but I haven't even started my Hunter yet so.. I could but, Warlock for now...

Loading Video...

Enjoying the new Panda Bear, and enjoying games and stuff. :)

RobDaCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RobDaCool

Sort of hard to get excited for Friday when you have to work the whole weekend :(

Avatar image for kqedequalsvolvo
kqedequalsvolvo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kqedequalsvolvo

Playing a show with my band tonight which I've got to rush from work to pretty soon, it's quite a drive.

Saturday...lazy morning then going to the pub before watching football (soccer). Probably see if some friends are around to muck about with Towerfall and Nidhogg and beers in the evening.

Sunday...have a friend coming round to work on a project we are both looking forward to starting in earnest soon (involves hating our current jobs, liking videogames and being naively optimistic). Dinner with girlfriend + Destiny a likely end to the weekend.

Phili151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to try and finally finish Dragon Age: Inquisition, then who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

striderno9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Ping pong tournament tonight, I hope.

Phili151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@striderno9: I think around thirty, not too sure in all honesty. Mostly been doing side stuff though so It might be a bit difficult for me to finish it this weekend.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

My friday has mostly consisted of Kinda Funny, Star trek tng, minecraft and shovel knight. Also, hearing people do shit on my roof. (The shingles are being replaced)

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironically a few drinks at home with the wife play some Far Cry 4, Dragon"s Age and maybe dust off Rock Band 3.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#13 sweep  Moderator

Evolve beta tomorrow. Maybe I'll actually get into a match this time.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Corevi

Doctor's appointment today, Magic prerelease tomorrow then nothing on Sunday.

Jeskai 4 Lyfe.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go to work by 1030PM, come home at around 1130AM, go to sleep, wake up, go to work by 1030PM, then come home at 1130AM and whoops it's Sunday night when I wake up. I'll do some maintenance stuff for my website at that point and then go back to sleep so I'm back to a humane schedule on Monday.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Well, it's a Beyond Earth free weekend...so I'm going to be Beyond Earthing. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got to go to my company's sales conference this weekend and I am not looking forward to it.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll be having quite the movie marathon, as I just received the Puppet Master & Killjoy Collection from Amazon. First nine Puppet Masters and first three Killjoys... so much wonderful schlock, and no doubt compressed all to hell being that all 12 movies are stuffed onto three discs... but hey, movies like these *should* look somewhat shitty. Although I hear that the transfer of Puppet Master 2 is truly awful, which is a shame, as that's one of the best in the series. But hey, two bucks. Not going to complain.

Also replaced my long-missing copy of Freddy vs. Jason, so I'll probably watch that as well. Which will no doubt put me in the mood to bust out the Elm Street box set... gah, not enough hours in the day...

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Work and then do homework. I'll probably take part of Saturday to do nothing, pending on how far I get in my assignment today. My goal is to finish it today and then do nothing for the whole weekend but chances are I'll procrastinate and have to work on it all weekend.

If I get that assignment done, I kinda want to 100% Shadow of Mordor, so I may chip away at that. Otherwise, just relax, read a bit. Maybe catch up on school readings (for one class we were told "oh just read chapter 3 for next class". It turns out chapter 3 is over 100 pages of rather dense mathematical discussion. yay).

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I just beat MGS 1 so once I get my HW done I will start that MGS2. On Monday a couple of us volunteered to work and so we are going to bring in a Wii U and a TV and play Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash. We work at a call center and expect it to be really slow as it is a holiday. If that plan falls through, more MGS2.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanerobot: Followed by the game plan for Saturday:

Loading Video...

thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thatpinguino  Staff

@corevi: Yo to hell with Jeskai! Temur all day every day! Mystical snow monsters fo' life!

1momosauky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By 1momosauky

Sending these resumes. Holy shit there are few things more draining than this.

cashbasket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cashbasket

It's been a couple weeks since I played anything (Dragon Age: Inquisition bummed me out so much that I needed to take a video game break), so I think I'll dig into some of my back catalog. I never played Far Cry 3, and my buddy keeps recommending it, so I might try that one. I also need to get back into Shadow of Mordor; I hear good things. Finally, I have a few fanatical friends who have been trying to get me to play Destiny again, so I might do some strikes with them.

Oh, and on Sunday, I will be watching the football. All of the football.

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Friday: So far, a bad evening (I'm EU) due to poor Dota 2 performance and this damned French Cider. You weren't supposed to hit me that hard.

Saturday: Hopefully an art installation in a local small town exhibition hall. Urr, think it's about the memory of the Holocaust, or mid life crisis. Sorry, french cider.

Sunday: Laundry and cleaning

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Corevi

@thatpinguino: Screw your snow monsters and mad buffs, I got kung-fu dudes for days. My Flying Crane Technique is too strong.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today I am recovering from my friends late night bachelor party, and going to a rehearsal dinner. Tomorrow I am going to the wedding. Sunday I intend to be dead to the world.

thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thatpinguino  Staff

@corevi: Remember to say "Protect Ya Neck" whenever you use a kill spell and "WUR-Tang Killer Bees on the Swarm!" whenever you make tokens of any kind. Also "WUR-Tang Clan Ain't Nothin to **** Wit" whenever you win.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spraynardtatum

Friday: Unprofessional Fridays

Saturday: Putting together a moveable kitchen island that I need to pick up from Ikea

Sunday: Figuring out why my kitchen island looks like a giant wooden spider

TeamJersey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HMMMMM The weekend, let me see:

Friday night: Play Alien: Isolation and drink wkiskey.

Saturday: Go to the shooting range and test out a few firearms. Hang out with family the rest of the day. Play more Alien: Isolation.

Sunday: Wife's family coming in from out of town so gaming will be limited. Try and survive in laws.

Monday: OFF MONDAY. PLAY VIDEOGAMES ALL DAY LONG.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UPDATE: Finished my assignment. It was way easier than I thought. I did it in under 2 hours.

Weekend of slacking off it is YAAAAAY!!! Time to remove orc heads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought Danganronpa last night and have since put in over 6 hours, so my weekend is probably just going to be doing more of that. And watching Cowboy Bebop(that new Blu-Ray set is great!)

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

My girlfriend and I are hooked on Trivia Crack.

coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On Friday I would like to let everyone that LEASING A CAR IS TERRIBLE. That is all.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#35  Edited By musubi

Working and then the times when I'm not working Final Fantasy XIV because that is basically video games for me these days.