The Grand Tour - The Trailer

Avatar image for joe_mccallister
Joe_McCallister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Anyone else as excited as I am? I really enjoyed Forza bringing in the Top Gear branding, as I still hear Clarkson's voice when describing cars.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By FLStyle

Looks like they had fun with those Amazon dollars, I might buy an Amazon Prime account to watch this and then activate Twitch Prime and use my free sub on Danny O'Dwyer since GB doesn't do it.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Top Gear was consistently the most entertaining show on, so yes, I am very excited for this.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Looks like they're taking the best part of old Top Gear, the specials, and making an entire show around it. Brilliant idea, can't wait.

krummi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Very much waiting for this. No idea when I'll get to see it though as Amazon Prime does not compute in Finland as far as I know.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Mister_V

Cannot wait. Have been buying and watching old series of Top Gear and reminding myself just how damn good it is. I cannot wait to see how this turns out, and that trailers looks pretty amazing.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I stopped giving a hoot when they ditched most of their car reviews for celebrity cameos and international long drives.