The Last "Great Moments In Presidential Speeches" on Letterman

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Snipzor
Heckuva job Georgie. Subby wishes that they had included the speech Letterman gave before this montage ran.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

Those were truly great moments, what will our grand children think?

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By serbsta

GTFO already.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PercyChuggs

Washington probably could barely put sentences together. I don't like the dude, and he certainly did a shitty job as President, but way too many people judge him based on his poor public speaking. He can probably bullshit world leaders behind the scenes better than anyone.

TheJadeAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheJadeAngel

Amazing what " Money " is capable of huh

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pibo47

LOL! I always love the letterman stuff. Always cracks me up. I will miss the guy though...oh wait, no i wont i live in dallas and he is going to be. Great....just great.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7  Edited By granderojo

Obama will make plenty of out-takes, I am still waiting to see when he visits that 57th state.  He missed it in his campaign.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred said:
"Obama will make plenty of out-takes, I am still waiting to see when he visits that 57th state.  He missed it in his campaign."
Well according to the Right-Wing blogs, the 57th state is part of the United Arab Emirates. Instead of a simple brain slip based on a combination of the principle of the total amount of states and the states visited and the exaustion which was based on the amount of time he had spent that day in front of a series of crowds.
Explanation unecessary, but it was for preperation for the first time I will see a Freeper.
granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Obama will make plenty of out-takes, I am still waiting to see when he visits that 57th state.  He missed it in his campaign."
Well according to the Right-Wing blogs, the 57th state is part of the United Arab Emirates. Instead of a simple brain slip based on a combination of the principle of the total amount of states and the states visited and the exaustion which was based on the amount of time he had spent that day in front of a series of crowds.
Explanation unecessary, but it was for preperation for the first time I will see a Freeper.
"
are you really trying to justify a brain fart?

I didn't say anything negative, it is not a problem.  As for GW, he goes through just as much shit as Obama went through in his campaign while in office, all presidents do.  The amount of brain farts are astronomical, but they do not even make up 1% of what he has said, most of what he says is very calm and collected.  As for the jokes, get over it, he is the decider, and he decides what's funny and whats not ... JK

If you really want to get pissed off, get pissed at congress they hold more power than Georgy ever did.

Also for future reference, don't reference blogs, those are the trash dumps of the internet, they eat up trash and try to clean it up, but  most of us know it's trash.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"

I didn't say anything negative, it is not a problem.  As for GW, he goes through just as much shit as Obama went through in his campaign while in office, all presidents do.  The amount of brain farts are astronomical, but they do not even make up 1% of what he has said, most of what he says is very calm and collected.  As for the jokes, get over it, he is the decider, and he decides what's funny and whats not ... JK

If you really want to get pissed off, get pissed at congress they hold more power than Georgy ever did.

Also for future reference, don't reference blogs, those are the trash dumps of the internet, they eat up trash and try to clean it up, but  most of us know it's trash."
No, it was a preparation to the justification of a brain fart. Prep for Freepers.
granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"

Also for future reference, don't reference blogs, those are the trash dumps of the internet, they eat up trash and try to clean it up, but  most of us know it's trash."
No, it was a preparation to the justification of a brain fart. Prep for Freepers."
How about Obama's Muslim faith, was that due to preparation.   They are brain farts bro, just brain farts.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"

No, it was a preparation to the justification of a brain fart. Prep for Freepers."
How about Obama's Muslim faith, was that due to preparation.   They are brain farts bro, just brain farts."
Well actually that was a soundbite without context.
Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Osaladin

Lewls.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By vidiot

As much as I hate this man. (To quote Kefka: "HATE! HATE! HATE! YOU!") There is a part of me that is going to miss the never ending punchline that is the Bush presidency.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"

How about Obama's Muslim faith, was that due to preparation.   They are brain farts bro, just brain farts."
Well actually that was a soundbite without context."
Bill Hicks would of been really displeased with you using his face as your avatar when you are spewing that kind of rhetoric out your ass.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred: Bill Hicks would of been really displeased with you using his face as your avatar when you are spewing that kind of rhetoric out your ass.
Would he tha, would he? He was a brilliant man who cared only for facts... and dissing southern Christian hicks.
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daniel_beck_90

That is one hell of a video , thanks for posting it

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Gunner

Damn, now who will comedy central make fun of?

Also "Hey funny man, comere! *waves hand forward*"

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pause422
serbsta said:
"GTFO already."
heh, agree.
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daniel_beck_90
You misunderestimate me !!!
You misunderestimate me !!!
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Snipzor
Gunner said:
"Damn, now who will comedy central make fun of?

Also "Hey funny man, comere! *waves hand forward*""
"Not a physics major. Mr funny man! comere. Hey we're Christians and we don't like what you said.
Then forgive me."

Thanks, really. But I will tell you who they will make fun of... Obama. Just with a clever use of wit, it will be difficult considering they haven't used wit in years.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Snipzor
I remember when they made fun of Clinton, which was basically slapstick humour. With Bush, you got everything, but with Clinton we got sex jokes. Like how Monica was Clintoned in the boobies, think about it.

That dog got Clintoned in the face

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Snipzor said:
"
I remember when they made fun of Clinton, which was basically slapstick humour. With Bush, you got everything, but with Clinton we got sex jokes. Like how Monica was Clintoned in the boobies, think about it.

"
  lol that is funny
OldManLollipop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By OldManLollipop

He would've been an awesome dude if he wasn't, like.... President.

rateoforange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By rateoforange

"Bah bah bah." What is that, little one? King George was the "worst president" in history? Something about Micro$haft? Recycling? Net neutrality? You know, the funny thing I've noticed about your opinions is that they tend to be the same as everyone else's around here. Here being the internet. Oh, but you're actually edgy because the yahoos you've never met in flyover country disagree with you. Real profile in courage!

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"
thabigred: Bill Hicks would of been really displeased with you using his face as your avatar when you are spewing that kind of rhetoric out your ass.
Would he tha, would he? He was a brilliant man who cared only for facts... and dissing southern Christian hicks."
He loved the south, but when you love things you see all it's flaws.

Don't sit here and try to tell me about Hicks, and about truths.  Truths can be manipulated and changed, he cared for enlightenment, and only mocked "truths".
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gunner
thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"
Would he tha, would he? He was a brilliant man who cared only for facts... and dissing southern Christian hicks."

Don't sit here and try to tell me about Hicks, and about truths.  Truths can be manipulated and changed, he cared for enlightenment, and only mocked "truths"."

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By granderojo
Gunner said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"

Don't sit here and try to tell me about Hicks, and about truths.  Truths can be manipulated and changed, he cared for enlightenment, and only mocked "truths"."

"
That was in LA...what is your point?
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By penguindust

Funny stuff, but politics is politics and I doubt there will be any fewer laughs to be had at President-elect Obama's expense. And, to his credit, President Bush's final press conference was very candid when looking back at all the "disappointments'' made during his terms in office. I'm not sorry to see him go, and I believe he inflicted a shameful stain on the American Ideal by authorizing torture, but I can't imagine any of us dancing in the streets with joy over the next four years, either.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By RHCPfan24

Haha. You could have put Will Ferrell in that video and I probably wouldn't have noticed. Funny stuff.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RetroIce4
TheJadeAngel said:
"Amazing what " Money " is capable of huh"
I think you meant to say "monkey" is capable of.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gunner
thabigred said:
"Gunner said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"
That was in LA...what is your point?"
Who says i have to have a point, its a funny video and is worth some luls.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Snipzor
Gunner said:
"thabigred said:
"Gunner said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"
That was in LA...what is your point?"
Who says i have to have a point, its a funny video and is worth some luls."
I watch this every week to ensure my sense of cynicism.