#1 Posted by Eric_Buck (1290 posts) -

Mine is when I got this inflamation thing in my leg. Started having spasms with huge bursts of pain. I was carried into the doctor's office screaming at the top of my lungs. You guys? Oh and no emotional pain!

#2 Posted by Log (186 posts) -

When my GF cheated on me with another dude... I mean um, I was trying to run up a slide when I was like 12 and I slipped and almost bit off my upper lip. The worst thing Ive ever seen though was my brother jumping off the top of a 12ft fence and slicing a huge gash into both arm from the elbow to his palms.... blood was everywhere.

#3 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

I broke my leg on a skateboarding accident two years ago, I didn't scream but cried like a little bitch.

#4 Posted by ahriman22 (2747 posts) -

A Javelin (Used in sports) went through my calves. Wrong place wrong time. I didn't break anything, but the feeling of having both calves impaled and having something scrape against your bones hurts like hell.

#5 Posted by Eric_Buck (1290 posts) -

Oh sick!

#6 Posted by kitsune_conundrum (1202 posts) -

Friend accidentally plunged something sharp and metallic into my right arm and it just so happened to nick a nerve cluster. Felt like my whole arm was on fire.

#7 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -

kidney stone...i threw up 2 times from the pain :/.....the doctor told me that the pain is often compared to child birth......fuck

#8 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I had a collapsed lung and that hurt pretty bad, but when the doctor pulled out the chest tube... oh dear god, no wonder they gave me something to bite down on.

#9 Posted by ahriman22 (2747 posts) -
@Claude: Yeah, collapsed lungs =/= Bearable pain.
#10 Posted by Brundage (371 posts) -

shattered my growth plate in my knee playing soccer, i was out for a good six months

#11 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -

I was skip-jumping rope around my grass backyard, and I slipped. My pinky toe bent all the way backwards and was hanging by a tiny sliver of skin. Plus, the dumb ass doctor shot me up with pain killer waaay to early and by the time she was done stitching my toe back on, it wore off.

Oh yeah, and my index finger got sucked into a vacum and got caught on the fan motor. It's all messed up now.

#12 Posted by Roboyto (80 posts) -

ummm, got stabbed through the hand by an idiot co-worker wielding a pair of plant pruners a couple summers ago. Interestingly enough it didnt hurt at first and just looked the inside of the Tauntaun from ESB. But 20 minutes later still sitting in the ER waiting room the pain kicked in....not fun at all

#13 Posted by zombie2011 (4969 posts) -
I broke my leg playing football once, thats about it.

Oh wait i also take some really painful dumps sometimes, maybe i should invest in some stool softener.
#14 Edited by Jeust (10493 posts) -

Ouch... Worse one was when i was surfing, but the sea was so messed up that threw me flying against the rocks... never did brake so many bones in one try :S

#15 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

A brick once fell on my head when I was little. Had a devil of a time trying not to sob. There was another time when I woke up early in the morning and I was basically having a heart attack or something. I don't even know what it was, but whenever I sat down, my chest exploded in pain. The drive to the hospital was so agonizing I wanted to kill myself.

#16 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Twice I've had this problem with my neck... like a pinched muscle or something, I don't know. I'd wake up with this incredible pain and wouldn't be able to fully turn my head to one side because it was so painful. Not fun, man. It usually would last for at least a couple days too.

#17 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

A stick jammed in my eye....ow...

#18 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -

I have my jaw wired now, and the most painful part wasn't when it first happend, I was shitfaced so that wasn't an issue.  The next day it was swollen as hell so I went to health services at my school and they told me it wasn't broke and to just ice it and take asprin.  So I did that for like a week before I gave in and sought help.  I'm usually not the type to do that, but by the end it was BRUTAL.  I was spitting out puss and I lost a ton of weight because it was way too painful to swallow.  At night I was kept up with the pain until a friend gave me the left over vicoden that she had from a leg surgery.

It ended up that my jaw was broken to begin with and by the end of that week it had become badly infected.  Had to have it wired then, which is hardly ever done anymore.  After surgery and at the hospital would have all been very painful but IV drugs are amazing at taking care of that.  Good stuff.

#19 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -

Broke my collarbone...twice...in the same place both times...

#20 Edited by Icemael (6312 posts) -

I've never been badly injured(haven't even gotten a sprain), so I dunno...

#21 Posted by Expletive (1057 posts) -

either when i went scuba diving and a bunch of water got stuck in my ear and then got really infected......that shit HURT I was popping pain killers like candy and it still hurt like hell.

or when I accidentally stuck a pair of scissors through my hand.
#22 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

a grade-A asian imported kitchen knife fell and stabbed me square in the knee.

i was like 7 and blood was gushing everywhere. i came in and out of consciousness and woke up at a hospital.

yeah other than that, nothing as terrible as what some of you guys described...

#23 Posted by ColumnBreaker (1159 posts) -

Sat on my own balls. It's happened twice to me so far.

#24 Posted by artofwar420 (6263 posts) -

Broke my arm. That was the most pain I've ever felt.

#25 Posted by angelkanarias (1440 posts) -

I sometimes have hard head-aches. I also broke my arm once, but I barely remember.

#26 Posted by Canberra (1065 posts) -

When I was 5 I fell in to a ditch with a thicket of stinging nettles, I was in so much pain that my friend was scared to get me out, I had to yell at him.

#27 Posted by FireBurger (1479 posts) -

Jumping up and down on my couch and then jumping off belly-flop style, jamming the corner of a coffee table into my eye. Got to wear a sweet eye-patch for a while...

#28 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

broke my elbow, and when the doctors or whatever they were were putting the cast in, they had to put my arm in some position where it gave me the biggest sharpest pain ive ever felt in my life.

#29 Edited by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -
@FireBurger said:
" Jumping up and down on my couch and then jumping off belly-flop style, jamming the corner of a coffee table into my eye. Got to wear a sweet eye-patch for a while... "
so it's not so bad :D  That's always been a dream of mine.
#30 Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -

I stubbed my toe on a brick wall, I didn't really watch where I was going, and so it cost me my toenail.
The painful thing was, it bruised and eventually began to fall off, what made it worse is that I decided to speed up the process by pulling it off myself manually and slowly.
Hurt like hell.

#31 Posted by ponyslayer (164 posts) -

jumping on my bed ( bout 6yrs old) slipped off the edge and my mouth landed square into the glass table, destroyed my front teeth along with some of the gum...thank god those were baby teeth...

as well as when the dentist was discing one of my teeth and  moved suddenly and the saw went into my lower gums, i now have a fear of dentist :)

#32 Posted by conantheking (52 posts) -

A cut on my ****.

Hard to explain, but damn, when you gotta pee....and pee is acidic so yeah >________>

#33 Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -
@conantheking said:
" A cut on my ****.Hard to explain, but damn, when you gotta pee....and pee is acidic so yeah >________> "
Cool story bro.
#34 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

When I saw a spider on my arm and then in an effort to shake it off I smashed right into the the chair leg, it hurt heaps and I got a major concussion. The doctor then started to poke my head to see where it hurt most and it was very painful.

#35 Posted by JJOR64 (18916 posts) -

I had road rash on my right leg.

#36 Edited by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

I don't really know what my most painful thing to happen to me would me. It would probably be the time when I was playing rugby and every time I managed to get tackled I took the hit to my lower back, which is a huge rookie mistake apparently, because I woke up the next day unable to move. It wasn't exactly painful unless I tried to walk, but pretty much my entire mid-section completely siezed up for three days, which was nuts. Luckily I've never broken a bone or anything. 

@FlamingHobo said: 
" I stubbed my toe on a brick wall, I didn't really watch where I was going, and so it cost me my toenail.The painful thing was, it bruised and eventually began to fall off, what made it worse is that I decided to speed up the process by pulling it off myself manually and slowly.Hurt like hell. "
Oh yeah that reminds me. My most painful thing would probably be when I was like 12 and I didn't know that my idiot little brothers had left a stapler on the floor. I ended up kicking it really hard and shoving my toenail all the way back up into my toe, where it still resides today. I've done that twice with both pinky toes now. Fucking hurts.
#37 Posted by PlasticCow (114 posts) -

Getting a tumor on my scalp removed. That would have been great. . .but the local anesthesia did nothing . . . and they used knives. . .and fire for god knows why. That was amazingly painfull.

#38 Posted by Osaladin (2515 posts) -

When I ruptured my ACL, tore my Meniscus, and shattered my knee bone, that hurt a bit. Also, the days after surgery, the drugs I was on made me so constipated that I honestly couldn't stand being awake. Also, the morphine pump that was inside my leg slid out while I was sleeping and that hurt like a bitch.

#39 Posted by Commando (1878 posts) -

When I was 17, I was bit by a black widow. I felt it bite me, which didn't really hurt at all(kinda like an average fire ant). I saw it, swatted it on the ground and noticed it was a black widow. I crushed it, but the problem was, as soon as I realized it was a black widow, my adrenaline got going. My heart started racing because I was so freaked out, which sped up the venom. My entire right arm started becoming incredibly sore and burned like crazy.. My hand swelled up like a balloon. I had heard of how black widows were so deadly because the venom hits you so much faster than a brown recluse. So I had to get home and call the hospital to see what I needed to do.

I was about 5 miles from our house(I lived on a farm). So I got on my 4-wheeler, and rode back to the house as fast as I could. I got lightheaded and flipped my 4-wheeler on a turn going about 30, which broke my left wrist(the opposite side the spider bit). The adrenaline was going so I really didn't care about the wrist, so I flipped it back on it's wheels and kept it in second gear and rode the rest of the way. I went inside, and my dad saw my right arm was huge, so he took me to the hospital. As soon as I got in the car, I calmed down. That's when the pain really hit me. It was so sore that I couldn't hold it up, but if I put it down on the arm rest it hurt even worse. I couldn't get away from the pain.  They gave me antivenom and pain killers, and put a splint on my wrist. It was painful for the next few days, but the 2 hours after it were by far the most painful hours of my life.

To anyone who had a kidney stone: I can't imagine that kind of pain.
#40 Posted by babblinmule (1262 posts) -

I fell off my bike when i was 12, and ripped about 6 inches of skin and tissue off my right arm - could see about 3 inches of bone. Tore out alot of nerves too, so my right elbow is constantly numb; even 8 years later.

#41 Edited by Einherjan (582 posts) -

Getting challenged to a drinking contest by my friend's hot younger sister. Then realizing the shot glass she gave me was a double shot, and I was six in... Painful night ahead.

#42 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

To be honest, I both feel like a pussy for having those stories be the most pain I've ever experienced, and so fucking glad because of it. And I hope that never changes.

#43 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -

I once almost lost my left testicle. Won't go into specifics...just imagine getting punch in the balls, falling to your knees, and feeling like you are going to throw up from the pain. Imagine that for 12 hours straight. Not fun. 

Oh and my condolences to anyone who has passed a kidney stone. My friend recently passed one, and it just looked dreadful. 
#44 Edited by ahriman22 (2747 posts) -
@Player1 said:
" I once almost lost my left testicle. Won't go into specifics...just imagine getting punch in the balls, falling to your knees, and feeling like you are going to throw up from the pain. Imagine that for 12 hours straight. Not fun. 

Oh and my condolences to anyone who has passed a kidney stone. My friend recently passed one, and it just looked dreadful. 
"
OH OH! I've had that! The bad part was a shitload of dudes (Mostly dudes for some reason, but the lady nurses I got were hot so...) messing around south of the border all day wasn't cool bro.
@conantheking said:
" A cut on my ****.Hard to explain, but damn, when you gotta pee....and pee is acidic so yeah >________> "
So.... How did you cut the inside of your urethra?

Oh another thing I forgot. Sure, getting my calves impaled by a Javelin hurts more than anything I've ever felt (And removing it.... Imagine your muscles being dragged out and a metal rod scrapping against your bones). When I was like 10, I had a very evil stepfather, anyways, one day he tried to give me a Glasgow Smile, he took a razor and cut the sides of my lips (Were the bottom and top join), thank god my mom stopped him before he could get to the cheek. If he got to my cheek and started really cutting the smile, then I would have died of blood loss.
#45 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Oh God. This thread is evil and entertaining at the same time.

#46 Posted by BODDAH (315 posts) -

Angry sex.

#47 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1171 posts) -

The most pain I've ever felt was the crippling feeling of defeat. But emotionally pains aren't allowed. So I guess it was when I crushed my arm and have to have a plate put in.

#48 Posted by DarkPredatorUK (111 posts) -

Was standing too close to a friend playing golf when i was 8 years old, was hit in the nose with the golf club which crushed my whole nose and split my face wide open, still have a (rather cool) diagonal scar across the bridge of my nose still, getting less noticable now though.

Had to have nose reconstucted and 25 stitches in my face, months having 2 black eyes and allot of pain.

I'm actually very accident prone lol, been through allot of pain in my time haha

#49 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I grazed my knee once when I fell over on some gravel.

#50 Posted by arnavdesai (24 posts) -

NOthing as nasty as most people on the forum but was playing with a firecracker and it blasted in my hand way before it was supposed to and it literally peeled the skin of my right thumb like a banana. I could see the muscle on my finger. Suprisingly did not bleed much but my hand was covered completely with gumpowder which burnt like hell(not literally, just the feeling).  Luckily my uncle was close by and after washing it, he literally dunked my hand in ice which completely numbed the sensation so the pain did not last long thanks to him.