#1 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6939 posts) -

I ordered the new Luchadeer shirt about a week before they said it was going to cease being sold and, If I remember correctly, were being made after the final sale day and was just curious if anyone had gotten theirs or knows when they are supposed to be shipped. Sorry if this is a dumb question but it's the first shirt I've ordered from Whiskey Media.

#2 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1678 posts) -

You will get an email when it ships

#3 Posted by B0nd07 (1674 posts) -

There was a tweet from the printing company that said they had started shipping. Source It'll probably be a couple weeks before people start getting them.

#4 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1678 posts) -

@B0nd07 said:

There was a tweet from the printing company that said they had started shipping. Source It'll probably be a couple weeks before people start getting them.

Actually I just got mine today so those who ordered be on the lookout.

#5 Posted by Seraphim84 (400 posts) -

You bet they've shipped! Lovin it

#6 Posted by B0nd07 (1674 posts) -

@BD_Mr_Bubbles said:

@B0nd07 said:

There was a tweet from the printing company that said they had started shipping. Source It'll probably be a couple weeks before people start getting them.

Actually I just got mine today so those who ordered be on the lookout.

Yeah, just got mine too. Went out faster than I thought.

#7 Edited by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1678 posts) -

@B0nd07 said:

@BD_Mr_Bubbles said:

@B0nd07 said:

There was a tweet from the printing company that said they had started shipping. Source It'll probably be a couple weeks before people start getting them.

Actually I just got mine today so those who ordered be on the lookout.

Yeah, just got mine too. Went out faster than I thought.

its the asphalt one wish I could post pics but my digi cam died.

#8 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4969 posts) -
@BD_Mr_Bubbles said:

@B0nd07 said:

@BD_Mr_Bubbles said:

@B0nd07 said:

There was a tweet from the printing company that said they had started shipping. Source It'll probably be a couple weeks before people start getting them.

Actually I just got mine today so those who ordered be on the lookout.

Yeah, just got mine too. Went out faster than I thought.

its the asphalt one wish I could post pis but my digi am died.

what
#9 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1678 posts) -

sorry my c key is fucked i edited the original post to fix it.

#10 Posted by Devil240Z (3054 posts) -

I think I bought mine within an hour of it going on sale(06/24/2011) so its been nearly one month.. Still haven't gotten it. Its ok though.

#11 Posted by DriveupLife (896 posts) -

I got my shirt today. It's pretty awesome.

#12 Posted by Shuborno (935 posts) -

Hmm. No shirt yet. (I'm in Canada.) Guess I need to email support.

#13 Posted by CABBAGES (497 posts) -

i got mine a few days ago and im in scotland

#14 Posted by TheBootlegSaint (26 posts) -

@Shuborno: I got mine 2 weeks ago and i'm in Ontario. So you might want to email support.

#15 Posted by Shuborno (935 posts) -

@TheBootlegSaint said:

@Shuborno: I got mine 2 weeks ago and i'm in Ontario. So you might want to email support.

Thanks.

Man, Whiskey has good support. I emailed them right after posting my earlier comment. Problem's already solved - vendor was contacted and new shirt has been sent out.

#16 Posted by TheBootlegSaint (26 posts) -

@Shuborno: Yeah, same thing happend with my Lincoln Force T-Shirt. Daniel is the man.