#1 Posted by Stepside (508 posts) -

Little social experiment here. I came across this Nicki Minaj video today (my 14 year old nephew thinks it's the "booooommmmbbbb") - which made me appreciate that there is just so much bad music out there. What's the worst track you've ever heard?

#2 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Anything by Brokencyde

#3 Posted by BonOrbitz (2160 posts) -

Why do all the video hoes look like they have down syndrome? Doesn't this sound like that song from Krey Shawn?

#4 Posted by Cowmeat (142 posts) -

@CL60 said:

Anything by Brokencyde
#5 Edited by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

You clearly haven't heard Stupid Hoe.

#6 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

@Stepside: I was going to say "Hey have you guys seen the latest Nicki Minaj smash hit?" But looks like you already did that. Stupid Ho is pretty bad too.

#7 Posted by EuanDewar (4757 posts) -

Beez in the Trap is not a great song but if it's the worst song you've heard then you obviously haven't heard many, even Nicki Minaj has worse songs, such as the awful "Stupid Hoe". Also Nicki can be pretty sick, her verse on Monster was awesome. Anyway in terms of music I can't stand Chris Kents was pretty spot on, Brokencyde are awful.

#8 Posted by Shadoestar (50 posts) -

I have nothing to add. This speaks for itself:

#9 Posted by Stepside (508 posts) -

@EuanDewar: Nah, it's not the worst track I've heard, just very close to it. There's some scream-o and southern rap garbage that tops this.

#10 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

I hate Lana Del Rey. She's a complete joke, but I'm pretty sure people actually like her.

#11 Posted by kermoosh (911 posts) -

surprised this hasn't appeared yet. i hate you for making this thread cus you reminded me of this crap

#12 Posted by Fezz (440 posts) -
#13 Posted by Butler (384 posts) -
#14 Posted by AlexW00d (6184 posts) -

@BrockNRolla said:

I hate Lana Del Rey. She's a complete joke, but I'm pretty sure people actually like her.

Wow that is pretty awful.

@kermoosh: That is the best song, that is why.

#15 Posted by Quarters (1629 posts) -

Green Day and/or Sheryl Crow's entire catalog.

#16 Posted by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

Oh boy another topic to shit on pop music.

Fuck you, Dumbledore

#17 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

@BrockNRolla: Her SNL performance was not good, very stilted & awkward. I'm one of the few who'll champion her album- I think like 6 of the songs on there are excellent, even if the rest of the album is hit-or-miss.

I'm gonna bow out of this since Brokencyde was already mentioned.

#18 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

@kermoosh: that song is amazing you crazy

#19 Posted by Mesoian (1572 posts) -

Worst song...man...OH! I know...

Shaq's rap album is the only CD I've ever taken out into my driveway, covered in lighter fuel and burned. It's so god damn terrible. SOOOOOOOOOOOO terrible.

#20 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I was gonna say Nicki Minaj as well, though it would've been Stupid Hoe as it's the only one I've heard.

And boy do I regret hearing it.

#21 Posted by stonepawfox (236 posts) -

@Quarters: the fuck you just say about sheryl crow? are you allergic to the sounds of the 90s?

#22 Posted by Twinsun (468 posts) -

@Animasta: There are no words.

#23 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7050 posts) -

AnythIng by ICP

#24 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -

@Animasta said:

Yup, that's pretty much it.

There's no way in hell I can top that, but this is what came to mind when I saw the thread title:

Magic, right?

#25 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

@Animasta said:

Looks like you found the new TNT music theme.

#26 Posted by TwoLines (2788 posts) -

Yep.

#27 Posted by drag (1223 posts) -

I was actually listening to the song in the original post just fine until the rapping started.

#28 Posted by Strife777 (1503 posts) -

What's unfortunate about Nicki Minaj is that she seems like she could've been the new Lil Kim or just a new good female rapper, but look how that turned out. That song sucked and I almost laughed when the guy started ''rapping''.

#29 Posted by Stepside (508 posts) -

@Elazul said:

@Animasta said:

Yup, that's pretty much it.

There's no way in hell I can top that, but this is what came to mind when I saw the thread title:

Magic, right?

what the fuck?

#30 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -

@Nottle said:

@Animasta said:

Looks like you found the new TNT music theme.

Holy fuck! Kill it with fire! NOW!

#31 Posted by FreakAche (2949 posts) -

Terrible

#32 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -

@Stepside: BAGGRIMRAMEMBAHDOEZ BLOQROGGIN' BEADS!!!!

#33 Posted by dudeglove (7687 posts) -
@kermoosh Y'know, the more I hear that, the less terrible it actually sounds. One of the parodies is friggin hilarious
#34 Posted by TooSweet (377 posts) -

Timmy T's "One More Try"

Freakin' hate that song so bad. That Titanic song is ass too. Lana Del Rey creeps me out. Something about her face ain't right.

#35 Posted by PixelPrinny (1030 posts) -

Why does the internet need another thread like this? Why? D:

#36 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Truly a miracle of God.

#37 Posted by Philantrophy (354 posts) -

Much of what YMCMB label puts out.

#38 Posted by IBurningStar (2160 posts) -

Finish this. I fucking dare you. I fucking dare you to attempt to listen to all of this. You can't do it. If by some miracle you actually do find a way you won't want to live any more.
#39 Posted by Cirdain (2996 posts) -

@IBurningStar said:

[VIDEO]
Finish this. I fucking dare you. I fucking dare you to attempt to listen to all of this. You can't do it. If by some miracle you actually do find a way you won't want to live any more.

This thread is gold.

#40 Posted by Bleshoo (118 posts) -
#41 Edited by BonOrbitz (2160 posts) -

@kermoosh said:

surprised this hasn't appeared yet. i hate you for making this thread cus you reminded me of this crap

OMG FRONT SEAT BACK SEAT I CAN'T DECIDE ALSDFJ;ALSJDFASWHYARE15YEAROLDSDRIVINGNICECARSODIJOXZJCVLKNASLEKGNALNV;OIHCXBNALNDSKLAC1!!!!!!!!!!!!

@IBurningStar said:

That's like some Tim and Eric Awesome Show shit, right? That can't be real.

#42 Posted by IBurningStar (2160 posts) -

Behold the story of a small inner city child who stumbles upon a strange View Finder and is then transported to magical beach that is ruled over by an evil, child molesting orange wizard and his two even gayer doppelgangers.
#43 Posted by 71Ranchero (2675 posts) -

Im not sure on the worst overall but I am positive that it is one of the many horrible fad sons that sweep these forums from time to time.

#44 Posted by CaptainCharisma (339 posts) -

I can like most of these songs just because they're so incredibly bad. But Nicki Minaj probably has the worst voice I've ever heard. I know she's popular but I find no redeeming quality about her.

#45 Posted by ahgunsillyo (443 posts) -
@IBurningStar

The first time I heard this song, I laughed so hard that I actually shed a few tears. Boy howdy, where did we go wrong?
#46 Posted by IBurningStar (2160 posts) -
@bonorbitz: Oh, it's real. It's real motherfuckin' real.
#47 Edited by BonOrbitz (2160 posts) -

This is by far the worst song I've ever heard.

#48 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (713 posts) -

anything by avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, nickelback, and everything MTV promotes. this, however, is fucking awful. words cannot describe it!

#49 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

When I first heard this I thought it was a joke. Fisher Price drum sounds, FOUR NOTES that sound like they are being played on a iPhone app, and the lyric, ONE SHITTY LYRIC! It makes me weep that in thirty years we've gone from "Don't push me cos I'm close to the edge, I'm trying not to lose my head" to this:

#50 Posted by Damian (1538 posts) -

You're all wrong.