The Perfectly Sane Show - Episode 3

kariyanine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 1

Edited By kariyanine

Episode 3 of the Perfectly Sane Show is live and you can listen to it over at Vagary TV (which also hosts Game Seers and Game Over), or download it directly from iTunes (rate us).

In this episode we talk about my (Chris’s) XBOX Repair experience, the new Star Trek movie, the worshiping of Wookies, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Mr. T shooting Tupac, licensed games, Jon and voyeurism, all while disparaging old people, all of Asia*, American Indians, Germans, rappers and Andrew’s family.

Music in this episode:

You Brought A Knife to a Gunfight - Stone Gods
Mr. T - Logan Whitehurst & The Junior Science Club
I Get Off - Halestorm

*OK so Japan, China and maybe Korea but based on landmass that is a large portion of Asia.

E-mail comments (or questions) to pefectlysaneshow@gmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or friend us on the IGN Blogs.

kariyanine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kariyanine

Episode 3 of the Perfectly Sane Show is live and you can listen to it over at Vagary TV (which also hosts Game Seers and Game Over), or download it directly from iTunes (rate us).

In this episode we talk about my (Chris’s) XBOX Repair experience, the new Star Trek movie, the worshiping of Wookies, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Mr. T shooting Tupac, licensed games, Jon and voyeurism, all while disparaging old people, all of Asia*, American Indians, Germans, rappers and Andrew’s family.

Music in this episode:

You Brought A Knife to a Gunfight - Stone Gods
Mr. T - Logan Whitehurst & The Junior Science Club
I Get Off - Halestorm

*OK so Japan, China and maybe Korea but based on landmass that is a large portion of Asia.

E-mail comments (or questions) to pefectlysaneshow@gmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or friend us on the IGN Blogs.