The Quest to Eat an Entire Large Pizza

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Zelyre

I'll be impressed when someone does this with a Giordano's, Uno's, or any other Chicago deep dish pizza.

If you don't have a Chicago deep dish pizza place by you, you can simulate it by throwing a block of cheese in the oven and then eating it.

goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By goodwood

@ZombiePie: I want to see this done with a large from Celestinos.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By gamefreak9

Man back in my training days... i remember ordering an extra large one and a medium one. like 1hour later I was asking my neighbors at pizza hut if they were going to finish theirs :P.

fini_fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#154  Edited By fini_fly

Not pizza, but I ate 4 Big Macs in one sitting. I didn't eat the next day.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#155  Edited By kindgineer

@BraveToaster said:

@JJWeatherman said:
" Good lord, Little Caesars is the worst. I just had Round Table. Now that's a pizza. "
There was a time when Little Caesars was good, but that was so long ago.

I just started ordering Little Caesar's and I think they are awesome. What's wrong with them?

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I struggle to finish a regular.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I just got one of those a few days ago. Knocked it out in two days ish without trying. Maybe I should take the challenge. 

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

I eat close to a full large pizza every Friday or Saturday (probably six slices). This is not much of an achievement lol.

PatchRowcester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By PatchRowcester

I weigh 135 pounds, and I ate an entire large pizza. it was thin crust though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I ate a whole 16 inch pizza by myself once. The following 48 hours were rough.

I can eat a whole 14 inch without excessive effort, but half is usually enough to satisfy my appetite.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By NickL

@ccampb89 said:

@BraveToaster said:

@JJWeatherman said:
" Good lord, Little Caesars is the worst. I just had Round Table. Now that's a pizza. "
There was a time when Little Caesars was good, but that was so long ago.

I just started ordering Little Caesar's and I think they are awesome. What's wrong with them?

It really depends on the store. I live within a 15 minute drive of two little caesers and the difference in quality control is remarkable. It will never be the best, but it actual can be pretty good when the guy making the pizza actually cares about his job.

doublezeroduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By doublezeroduck

@JJWeatherman said:

Good lord, Little Caesars is the worst. I just had Round Table. Now that's a pizza.

Oh man, Round Table is the best! I moved back to Phoenix about 8 months ago and haven't had it since. Moving back to Oregon in 3 weeks though so it will be mine soon enough.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#163  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

So if you wanted to know I totally did this...again...today. 

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#164  Edited By Hailinel

@ZombiePie said:

Do you feel any better than after the previous attempt?

I'm guessing no.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#165  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

@Hailinel said:

@ZombiePie said:

I'm guessing no.

Not gonna lie...it was totally easier this time. Which doesn't make sense because I haven't gained any weight since the original posting of this blog. I'm still (unsurprisingly) still 5'9'' and 120-"ish" pounds

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By NegativeCero

I saw one of their commercials for the first time, so I take it they moved into my neighborhood. I might have to check it out. Also, this challenge sounds like a terrible idea once, much less a second time. I assume you don't do it very often though.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#167  Edited By JasonR86

@ZombiePie said:

You must hate yourself.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#168  Edited By Video_Game_King

@ZombiePie said:

Not gonna lie...it was totally easier this time. Which doesn't make sense because I haven't gained any weight since the original posting of this blog.

You don't have to be fat to be used to eating a whole pizza. I'm only 140 pounds, and I have no trouble shoveling an entire pizza down my throat.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#169  Edited By Hailinel

@ZombiePie said:

@Hailinel said:

@ZombiePie said:

I'm guessing no.

Not gonna lie...it was totally easier this time. Which doesn't make sense because I haven't gained any weight since the original posting of this blog. I'm still (unsurprisingly) still 5'9'' and 120-"ish" pounds

Well, I'll be darned.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#170  Edited By rjayb89

@ZombiePie: What kind of pizza? If it's from Little Caesar's, you must really fucking hate yourself.

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By selbie

Achievement Unlocked - "Pwn the Toilet"

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#172  Edited By Video_Game_King

@selbie said:

Achievement Unlocked - "Pwn the Toilet"

More like "Achievement Unlocked - 'Double Diameter Butthole'".

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#173  Edited By Slag

@zombiepie

Wait pizza is taxable where you live?

That is just wrong man.

p.s. I just ate 1.5 Large Little Caesar's pizzas.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like shit that I can do that without a 2nd thought. I wouldn't want to eat it all in an hour, but I have the ability to. I'm not a huge guy or anything, but I can throw down on a whole pizza. Especially a Little Caesars sized large.

Back in high school, I would skip school a lot. We used to get one of these each on Tuesdays when we'd drive around (back then $5 "Hot-N-Ready" was only available on Tues). You almost have to eat a Little Caesars pizza in an hour, much longer after that it gets hella hard.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Could I possibly eat an entire Little Caesar's large pizza? Yes, but not in one hour. I'd probably eat half of it, or a little over half, in one sitting, and then come back a few hours later, re-heat it, and then finish it off.

I never eat quite that much, though. I certainly eat at least half of it, but not the whole thing.

Is Little Caesar's good pizza? It's all right at best. But as long as I can walk in without calling and get a large pizza for $5 with minimal waiting, then it has a pretty good reason to exist.

LandonRobinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We used to run 4-6 miles a day in the first two years of college, and at least once a month one of those runs would end with us getting one of those pizzas for two of us and consuming it all extremely quickly then passing out.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

If you're going to eat an entire pizza at least treat yourself to something better than Little Caesar's.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a coincidence, I totally almost did that tonight. I had like half each of 2 large Dominos pizzas. I'm pretty thin but I can eat a ton.

RupertTheBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By RupertTheBear

I tried to drink 2 large fruit smoothies from DQ with my lunch while i was in the food court at a mall. Got one of those BOGO coupons from the mail so i figured i could have one drink for my lunch while have my other drink roaming around the mall. The cashier kinda looked at me funny and told me "Good luck" while i was thinking "Fuck your luck, you think i'm a lightweight?" (Actually I weight around 140 lb so yea if that what she was thinking then I definitely fit the bill.).

Anyway as i was halfway eating my lunch i got from a Cajun joint, i was one quarter done from my first drink so i started drinking more while i was feeling good and haven't hit the wall yet. One or two minutes later I started to shiver realizing even though i could drink more of the smoothie, my body couldn't handle the freezing temperature from my drink. So i kept drinking while trying to fight my bodies lack of warmth.

As I was 3 quarters done with my first drink, my arms and shoulder was shivering and i was clutching my drink like i had cerebral palsy. After I was done with my first drink I decided to go home and drink my other smoothie in privacy. The lesson I learn from this experience was to drink any chilled beverage slowly and don't rush things.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

What a weird time for a very old necro as I just got done eating an entire pizza myself. Got a local mom and pop restaurant that makes awesome pizza I get from time to time..Crazy that it was 3.5 years ago. I remember this like it was a few months ago.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

It's always the last two slices that stop me from eating a whole large pizza. It's a different story if the pizza is really, really good, though.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Could I possibly eat an entire Little Caesar's large pizza? Yes, but not in one hour. I'd probably eat half of it, or a little over half, in one sitting, and then come back a few hours later, re-heat it, and then finish it off.

I never eat quite that much, though. I certainly eat at least half of it, but not the whole thing.

Is Little Caesar's good pizza? It's all right at best. But as long as I can walk in without calling and get a large pizza for $5 with minimal waiting, then it has a pretty good reason to exist.

This response has a different tone to it then the one you gave on a previous page. Then again that post was like from three years ago. Three years later, I still maintain that Caesars Pizza is fucking terrible.

Avatar image for legendarychopchop
LegendaryChopChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can usually eat a full large pizza if I want to and I'm not fat or anything.

Little Caesars, though, might make me feel a little ill.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By hatking

I solo an entire large pizza approximately bi-weekly. Somehow I've been losing weight over the past few months.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not a man of heft, but I just about have to polish off a large Little Caesar's if I want to feel full (like *full*, not just the normal "quelled hunger"), and I'm not above a couple slices more on top of that. It's rare that I do it, though, as just because I'm not fat, it doesn't mean that's not still monstrously unhealthy.