ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ISuperGamerI

THE QUESTION (WEEK 1)

Hey guys. I decided to make a topic with an interesting topic every week, where the Giant Bomb community can discuss interesting things. I've been reading how the maturity of the community has gone down, so what better way to increase it by having intelligent conversations? This week's question is how do girls think?

Honestly, how do they think? I don't understand how they can go from liking someone one day and then ignoring them the next day. Have you guys been in a similar situation? How did you handle the situation and do you still bother going after them? Also, do you girls have any insight on this question?
elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By elko84

girls will never be understandable

lolicanseeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lolicanseeyou
@ISuperGamerI said:
 This week's question is how do girls think? Honestly, how do they think? I don't understand how they can go from liking someone one day and then ignoring them the next day. Have you guys been in a similar situation? How did you handle the situation and do you still bother going after them? Also, do you girls have any insight on this question? "

@elko84 said:
" girls will never be understandable "
what u two just dont understand girls, u just have to be confidant nice, and not ugly as hell and they will talk to you like best buds, just don't get pissed if every 5 weeks the get pissed at you.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@lolicanseeyou said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:
 This week's question is how do girls think? Honestly, how do they think? I don't understand how they can go from liking someone one day and then ignoring them the next day. Have you guys been in a similar situation? How did you handle the situation and do you still bother going after them? Also, do you girls have any insight on this question? "

@elko84 said:
what u two just dont understand girls, u just have to be confidant nice, and not ugly as hell and they will talk to you like best buds, just don't get pissed if every 5 weeks the get pissed at you. "
That's not the problem, I can talk to them just fine. It's just that they never seem to know what they want and it kills guys.
lolicanseeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lolicanseeyou
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @lolicanseeyou said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:

@elko84 said:
what u two just dont understand girls, u just have to be confidant nice, and not ugly as hell and they will talk to you like best buds, just don't get pissed if every 5 weeks the get pissed at you. "
That's not the problem, I can talk to them just fine. It's just that they never seem to know what they want and it kills guys. "
what, my gf tells me specifically what she want, (eg get me a sandwich from starbucks and a coffe americano large with a hint of peppermint)
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Gunner

From my experience, 95% of them automatically put you in the friend zone if they dont find you attractive. The other 4.9% are sluts that will sleep with anything that has a dick and a pulse and the last .1% are actually rational human beings.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#7  Edited By JackiJinx

We think of only one thing: what side dish do you go with best?

masternater27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By masternater27

I'd say they're just as messed up as guys, just in different ways.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By DanielJW

Any girl that you have to question why they do what they do is probably a bitch. The girls you want to be with are rational and perfectly understandable, like regular humans. 

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#10  Edited By bed

the only girls i know of have a very bad attitude towards anyone that isn't attractive as far as i'm concerned.. which is probably why my look on them is so negative. 

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Gunner
@dudeglove said:
" Women are extremely horny on their period, just so you know. "
Which is ironically the only time i don't want to sleep with them.
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#13  Edited By Hailinel

Girls think with their brains, of course.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By bed
@Hailinel said:
" Girls think with their brains, of course. "
well shit.  

clearly this is the most logical answer. 
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HitmanAgent47

With emotions, if ppl here doesn't know (as expected) They don't think logically, that's why they jump from topics to topics in a conversation, they are emotional creatures. 

If hilary clinton was president, she would nuke a country if she had pms.

CharlesSurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CharlesSurge
@Gunner said:

"...95% of them automatically put you in the friend zone..."

I'm just in college, but I agree with this. Their initial impressions/classifications of you are a big deal. I'm naturally a loner, so I think that kinda enigmatic nature has provided some opportunities; I don't become friend-zoned immediately because I'm not initially introduced as a friend of a friend. I don't meet many people/girls, but that's what I think. 

For the talk of girls being emotional, too many seem scared of saying anything on an individual level. That seems to hold unless they spout some BS to self-promote/sound badass, which only shows they don't really know what badass is. 
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@DanielJW said:
" Any girl that you have to question why they do what they do is probably a bitch. The girls you want to be with are rational and perfectly understandable, like regular humans.  "
Well said but I wish that I could actually find a rational and understandable girl.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@dudeglove said:
" Women are extremely horny on their period, just so you know. "
They're also very aggressive and unfriendly to other people.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Ryax

girls are great. the mystery is great. although. its really not much of a mystery these days

gunslingerNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By gunslingerNZ

THE ANSWER: they don't, amirite people!?

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By DanielJW
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @DanielJW said:
" Any girl that you have to question why they do what they do is probably a bitch. The girls you want to be with are rational and perfectly understandable, like regular humans.  "
Well said but I wish that I could actually find a rational and understandable girl. "
Think of all the douchebag guys you know. It's just as hard to find guys that are worth it. It just seems like there are more because you probably hang around with nice guys.
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By shirogane

Doesn't Chie say something along the lines of "Feel, don't think!' or something during her battle victory poses? 
Or am i totally off...
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Virago

Yeah, this is offensive. Good times.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dalai

Girls think with their brain, men think with their penises. It's all explained in that BiffMcBlumpkin topic with the inconspicuous cocks.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

I only found this thread because I just searched for "inconspicuous cocks."
Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Capum15
@Dalai said:
" Girls think with their brain, men think with their penises. It's all explained in that BiffMcBlumpkin topic with the inconspicuous cocks. "
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" I only found this thread because I just searched for "inconspicuous cocks." "
And this is why I love the bomb.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ryanwho

Mel Gibson did a movie on this and it answers everything.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

TBird13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TBird13

Women are just like men. 
Just better, because they have lady parts.  

JasonDaPsycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30  Edited By JasonDaPsycho
@Dalai said:
" Girls think with their brain, men think with their penises. It's all explained in that BiffMcBlumpkin topic with the inconspicuous cocks. "
exactly what I thought...
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#31  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Shirogane said:
" Doesn't Chie say something along the lines of "Feel, don't think!' or something during her battle victory poses? Or am i totally off... "
I'm pretty sure it's "Don't think, feel!". But yeah. What are we even talking about?  :P
clush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By clush
@Hailinel said:
" Girls think with their brains, of course. "
You've never actually met a girl, have you?
Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By Mmmslash

Women benefit from their lack of need for logic. They don't have to play by the same laws of reality as you do. Were you standing so far away from that other lady, that it would be physically impossible for you to grab her ass? Too bad, if your girlfriend gets it in her head that you DID do it, then you did. No way around it.

THIS is why I'm gay. Sort of. A little bit, anyway.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Dalai said:

"Girls think with their brain, men think with their penises. It's all explained in that BiffMcBlumpkin topic with the inconspicuous cocks. "

Girls doesn't think logically, only the ugly ones. Ever talked to one of them before? I have unlike most here I have. They can't get to the point and keep talking. They are all ADD that thinks with emotions. However it's true what you said about guys, however guys are always trying to be logical in relationships, always trying to fix problems instead of using emotions. Guys runs the government, they are logical thinkers, they build things all around us.

I would also like to add what chris rock said, we can never defeat a women in an arguement, we are handicapped because we have a need to, make sense.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By emkeighcameron
@Gunner said:
" From my experience, 95% of them automatically put you in the friend zone if they dont find you attractive. The other 4.9% are sluts that will sleep with anything that has a dick and a pulse and the last .1% are actually rational human beings. "
Gunner is a wise man, listen to him
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#36  Edited By rjayb89

Ladies think with their brains.  The both of them.

Shinri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Shinri
@Mmmslash said:
" Women benefit from their lack of need for logic. They don't have to play by the same laws of reality as you do. Were you standing so far away from that other lady, that it would be physically impossible for you to grab her ass? Too bad, if your girlfriend gets it in her head that you DID do it, then you did. No way around it.  THIS is why I'm gay. Sort of. A little bit, anyway. "
I'd say it's one of the reasons I (don't know about you) am happy to be gay.
Sadisticham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sadisticham

Girls...think? How much thinking is needed to make a sandwich for me?

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#39  Edited By armaan8014

They're impossible to understand. Don't even try to.

owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By owl_of_minerva

Nice misogyny, team fatuous generalisation. Shall we move onto different ethnicities and cultures to increase the volume of insulting remarks? It must suck being a female gamer if this is the drivel they're exposed to on a regular basis.
Protip: if anything studies into gender show that men are arguably worse than women, thanks to heightened aggressivity etc. We are at least equally irrational, if not worse because the effects of male irrationality tend to be destructive to human/animal life. But hey, keep posting, threads like these prove the exact opposite of what you're trying to prove.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41  Edited By Castiel

You don't need to know what women think, just be smooth like Arnold in this clip and then you will get ze women:

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gizmo
@Castiel said:

"   You don't need to know what women think, just be smooth like Arnold in this clip and then you will get ze women:

"
The best video i've seen all weekend, thank you, good sir.
BeepBeepBoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BeepBeepBoop
@Castiel said:
"  You don't need to know what women think, just be smooth like Arnold in this clip and then you will get ze women:
"

Thank you sir, astounding.
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45  Edited By KaosAngel

If it's glittering, it's a buy.  I think that's why all girls love Twilight.  The protagonist glitters...and girls love glitter.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Binman88

Lets make the forums more mature by discussing a topic I worried about when I was 11 years old!

Women think like humans, just like men do.

Joker_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Joker_777

My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday morning with a text and we are talking tonight.

Prince_Laharl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Prince_Laharl

well mine's more interesting but it was locked...
Q: ARE U A BOY OR GIRL?

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By Meowayne

This is your idea of an "intelligent conversation"? Seriously?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae53b407571
deactivated-60ae53b407571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Women tend to think emotionally, and have the annoying tendency of making up beautiful or great plans in their minds, and then getting pissed when things doesn't go exactly like they imagined them. Since humans need something to project their anger on, us men is what gets caught in the crossfire.

Add to this that the woman's plans usually include a male, and that the male usually is not aware of this. It is even highly possible that the female may believe, in their excitement, to have actually talked to the male about her plans - which explains why most men are accused for having a bad memory.

Additionally, women also have the tendency of, whenever they're angry over something silly, realize that they're being silly, and thus get even more angry. This anger is then, naturally, let out on any nearby men.

Women are like you and me, when we are in our most obnoxious, picky mood, deprived of food for a day or two and with a scorching sun on our backs. That they can also be very sweet is what makes them so interesting.