ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Bigheart711 said:
" Even though I still don't understand them, I always thought they recat more towards positive things than men, but that's just my opinion. "
Wait are you talking about girls or something else? :P
one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#202  Edited By one_2nd
@ISuperGamerI: Cool bump, bro. 
Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#203  Edited By Bigheart711
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @Bigheart711 said:
" Even though I still don't understand them, I always thought they recat more towards positive things than men, but that's just my opinion. "
Wait are you talking about girls or something else? :P "
I meant to talk about girls, but then again, I just can't understand 'em can I?
<----- Is really Male.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#204  Edited By HS21
@one_2nd said:
" @ISuperGamerI: Cool bump, bro.  "
Flawlessly executed bump broseph.
Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Mighty

Don't ponder this question, because they'll know you're thinking about it and come after you. Seriously, I have absolutely no idea.
Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#206  Edited By Sin4profit

...with their penises.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By awesomeusername

They always say the opposite of what they actually feel or want.

Chandu83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#208  Edited By Chandu83

I suppose I am one of the lucky few who has a girlfriend who is not complicated to understand. Who I feel is just as rational as men are. I mean she does think differently at times, that is to say, not rationally, but that's true for anyone basically.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@awesomeusername said:
" They always say the opposite of what they actually feel or want. "
I have to say that makes sense, not always but most of the time.
RJMacReady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By RJMacReady

I read a journal on  endocrinology and behavior that made the argument woman are pursuing good genes and good resources, not necessarily to the same degree and not necessary in some static pattern. This preferences are ultimately governed by hormone fluctuations which result in the requisite preference shift between resources or genes. Note this doesn't accommodate any sociological explanation for behavior, it's only a natural explanation.

Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#211  Edited By Frohman

This thread kills me a little.

Let's start a thread:

THE QUESTION: How do boys think?
They generalize the shit out of women.

How is this raising the communities intelligence in the least? All this is doing is stereotyping and making a lot of people here look sexist.
"Ooooh, girls are mysterious!"
"They're irrational."
And the worst of all:
"...95% of them automatically put you in the friend zone..."

RAAAAAGE!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#212  Edited By FluxWaveZ

This thread popping up every now and again might convince me to finally remove "Off-Topic" from my preferences.

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#213  Edited By mutha3
@FluxWaveZ said:
" This thread popping up every now and again might convince me to finally remove "Off-Topic" from my preferences. "
How do you do that?

please tell me
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@mutha3 said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" This thread popping up every now and again might convince me to finally remove "Off-Topic" from my preferences. "
How do you do that?  please tell me "
Go to the top of your page and click on "Preferences".  From there, it's pretty straight-forward. 

No Caption Provided
habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By habster3

How would I know?

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By mutha3
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @mutha3 said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
How do you do that?  please tell me "
Go to the top of your page and click on "Preferences".  From there, it's pretty straight-forward. 

"
Hmmm...I already tried doing that, but the OT board still shows up on the front page:(
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By mutha3
Ah, one last troll, if I may....

@Frohman said:
" This thread kills me a little.  Let's start a thread:  THE QUESTION: How do internet virgins think? They generalize the shit out woman
Fixed.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@mutha3 said:

" Hmmm...I already tried doing that, but the OT board still shows up on the front page:( "

It's probably part of one of the forums in your "Favorites" tab if it appears on the front page of the site.  Remove it from there. 

[EDIT] Except, I'm not even sure of how to remove a "Favorite" forum.
Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Frohman
@mutha3 said:
" Ah, one last troll, if I may....

@Frohman said:
" This thread kills me a little.  Let's start a thread:  THE QUESTION: How do internet virgins think? They generalize the shit out woman
Fixed. "
Most likely.

Ugh, I really like this website, but coming onto these forums, all I really find is a lot of hypocrisy and women hate.
Goldanas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Goldanas
@ISuperGamerI said:
"I've been reading how the maturity of the community has gone down, so what better way to increase it by having intelligent conversations?"
We could certainly use a reasonable, rational discussion about the intri- 

@ISuperGamerI said:
"This week's question is how do girls think? "
 . . .
No Caption Provided
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#222  Edited By jkz
@FluxWaveZ said:
General_D23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By General_D23

@FluxWaveZ:@mutha3: 
You want to go to the top of the Off-Topic forum and click "Remove from Favs".

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By mutha3
@FluxWaveZ said:

" @mutha3 said:

" Hmmm...I already tried doing that, but the OT board still shows up on the front page:( "

It's probably part of one of the forums in your "Favorites" tab if it appears on the front page of the site.  Remove it from there.  [EDIT] Except, I'm not even sure of how to remove a "Favorite" forum. "
I'll figure it out, thanks!

@General_D23 said:
"   @FluxWaveZ:@mutha3:  You want to go to the top of the Off-Topic forum and click "Remove from Favs". "

And thank you as well, fine gentleman.
PK_Koopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By PK_Koopa
@Gunner said:
" From my experience, 95% of them automatically put you in the friend zone if they dont find you attractive. The other 4.9% are sluts that will sleep with anything that has a dick and a pulse and the last .1% are actually rational human beings. "
You forgot lesbians.
actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By actionTACO

A species doesn't evolve if all it does is sit around holding hands and watching sex and the city reruns. Women have pretty solid reasons to desire the 'friendship' of males; the suggestion of sex can still result in favors such as protection or food. Hell, you might be able to trick Mr. Caveman #1 into taking care of the kid Mr. Caveman #2 gave you. Men, however, have zero evolutionary reason to desire the friendship of females. Having a female around who will not carry your child simply offers us no benefits. The irony of the situation is that females are originally only interested in friendship with men because men do not want a mere friendship. It is the suggestion of sex that keeps the whole machine going, whether you consciously accept that or not.    

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#227  Edited By EpicSteve

Girls think with emotion, men think with logic.

BionicMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By BionicMonster

wait this a mature topic????

Torrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#229  Edited By Torrim

They usually think about how awesome I am

firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By firewrkninja

uhhh..... With their brains?

easy question.

Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Frohman
@Gunner said:
" From my experience, 95% of them automatically put you in the friend zone if they dont find you attractive. The other 4.9% are sluts that will sleep with anything that has a dick and a pulse and the last .1% are actually rational human beings. "
Okay, few things. What's wrong with the first point? Should they not put any male they meet into the 'friend zone'? Should they sleep with them all? Then you'd call them a slut? What's wrong with them wanting male friends? It's only the guys who agree to this 'friendship' that actually want to sleep to them. Why don't they straight out say at the start or why even bother. It's sneaky and wrong and you'll (the male) will generally end up being hurt when she discovers that you'd want more from her then just 'friendship'. So what? Is she in the wrong just because you think her personal space means jack shit and that she deserves to give up her own body to sleep with you just because you helped her 'through all those hard times'?

You know what I find then, time after time, the guy goes onto hating all girls. Declaring that all girls are sluts, bitches, mysterious, complected, etc, etc, and never realize that they were being as creey as all hell and never once realize that they are a person will feelings and their own desires and needs and personal spaces.

Number two: I know WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more guys than girls who'll sleep with anything that has a vagina and a pulse. That point is so hypocritical. Why are women pinned as being sluts while men can get away with being studs?! Secondly, you make all this out to be a bad thing, which will lead me to my last point:

.1% rational human beings? What the fuck does that even mean? Why aren't the 'friend zone' and the 'sluts' rational? Why are they irrational? Sex is such a small part of of somebodies life yet you objectify them as being sexual beings and nothing more. Can't any of these girls have a personality or a life outside of this sex world you've made up about them? And if so, will they all be absolutely irrational because of what you deem to be irrational behaviors in their sex lives? None of what you said has made any sense. Any sense at all!
 The worst thing is, so many people would agree with you and your points.

So, basically, .1% of all women have a brain while the rest run on strange sexual behaviors, which consist of having sex with noone or having sex with everyone, and NOTHING MORE.
Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Frohman
@EpicSteve said:
" Girls think with emotion, men think with logic. "
Man has never made an act out of emotion. No sire. Never.

Woman has never reached a logical conclusions. Those scientists? Nup.
mackgyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#233  Edited By mackgyver

If we guys understood women, there wouldn't be single guys.

zepp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By zepp
@sam_i_am said:
" @ISuperGamerI:    I'd just like to put in my 2 cents, or whatever your currency may be, and say that us girls are very emotional. Sure it's depicted a million different ways on TVs and Movies and those are exaggerations of course. Specially while we're teens we have No idea what we want and we're not in it for the sex, well some are but they're not worth your time. I say, if you want a girl find one who's stable, you can tell if she is because while you're "friends" she won't call you a million times, she doesnt have too much drama in her life to tell you about, and she can put together a clear sentence. Make sure you have things in common and hey, if she wants, she'll Let you know that she likes you. One major point about girls though, is we don't like Really clingy guys, no matter how desperate you are. DONT LET HER KNOW IT. That is all.   i actually deleted it because i thought it was too wordy, but seeing as you agree.. i shall re-post it haha  "
Everything in the above statement is 100% true. Especially the whole clingy guy thing. Ahhh attack of the Cling-On's!!!!
Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@ISuperGamerI said:
" Hey guys. I decided to make a topic with an interesting topic every week, where the Giant Bomb community can discuss interesting things. I've been reading how the maturity of the community has gone down, so what better way to increase it by having intelligent conversations? "  
 This is your idea of an intelligent conversation?
Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Frohman
@zepp said:
" @sam_i_am said:
" @ISuperGamerI:    I'd just like to put in my 2 cents, or whatever your currency may be, and say that us girls are very emotional. Sure it's depicted a million different ways on TVs and Movies and those are exaggerations of course. Specially while we're teens we have No idea what we want and we're not in it for the sex, well some are but they're not worth your time. I say, if you want a girl find one who's stable, you can tell if she is because while you're "friends" she won't call you a million times, she doesnt have too much drama in her life to tell you about, and she can put together a clear sentence. Make sure you have things in common and hey, if she wants, she'll Let you know that she likes you. One major point about girls though, is we don't like Really clingy guys, no matter how desperate you are. DONT LET HER KNOW IT. That is all.   i actually deleted it because i thought it was too wordy, but seeing as you agree.. i shall re-post it haha  "
Everything in the above statement is 100% true. Especially the whole clingy guy thing. Ahhh attack of the Cling-On's!!!! "
Well, what if she wants a 'friend' to just be a friend? You're thinking there's this white light at the end of it all, and all she wants is a friend. Can you see the confusion arising?
zepp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By zepp
@Frohman:  Sorry I don't quite understand. There's nothing wrong with a guy just trying to be a girl's friend, there's just a fine line between thoughtful and fucking annoying/weird.
Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Frohman
@zepp said:
" @Frohman:  Sorry I don't quite understand. There's nothing wrong with a guy just trying to be a girl's friend, there's just a fine line between thoughtful and fucking annoying/weird. "
I understand. But a lot of girl's 'friends' don't really have just friendship in mind. I could demonstrate this point quite a few times by previous posts from other uses in this thread.
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#239  Edited By wrighteous86
@Frohman: If a guy doesn't want to be just friends with a girl, it's his responsibility to make his intentions known.  The guys that act like friends when they want something more is the problem.

Also, this thread is the stereotype that keeps women from associating with male gamers.
Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Frohman
@Wrighteous86: This is exactly my point. I know too many guys who try to be the girls friend by really just wanna jump her bones.
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#241  Edited By Vinny_Says
@actionTACO said:
" A species doesn't evolve if all it does is sit around holding hands and watching sex and the city reruns. Women have pretty solid reasons to desire the 'friendship' of males; the suggestion of sex can still result in favors such as protection or food. Hell, you might be able to trick Mr. Caveman #1 into taking care of the kid Mr. Caveman #2 gave you. Men, however, have zero evolutionary reason to desire the friendship of females. Having a female around who will not carry your child simply offers us no benefits. The irony of the situation is that females are originally only interested in friendship with men because men do not want a mere friendship. It is the suggestion of sex that keeps the whole machine going, whether you consciously accept that or not.     "
good point, how would you feel if you replaced sex with "reproduction"?
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By mutha3
@actionTACO said:

" A species doesn't evolve if all it does is sit around holding hands and watching sex and the city reruns. Women have pretty solid reasons to desire the 'friendship' of males; the suggestion of sex can still result in favors such as protection or food. Hell, you might be able to trick Mr. Caveman #1 into taking care of the kid Mr. Caveman #2 gave you. Men, however, have zero evolutionary reason to desire the friendship of females. Having a female around who will not carry your child simply offers us no benefits. The irony of the situation is that females are originally only interested in friendship with men because men do not want a mere friendship. It is the suggestion of sex that keeps the whole machine going, whether you consciously accept that or not.     "

No, not really.

If cavemen 1# wasn't a creepy loser and made his intentions clear, he'd be getting a piece of ass too.

But no, you're right:

Its the woman that HAS  to be tricking caveman 1#. it can't just be a simple case of ''Caveman1# is a creep''.....no, no, no no. Woman are evolutionarily  engineerd to friend-zone you! ITS EVOLUTION

Cringeworthy.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#243  Edited By Gunner
@Frohman said:
" @Gunner said:
Okay, few things. What's wrong with the first point? Should they not put any male they meet into the 'friend zone'? Should they sleep with them all? Then you'd call them a slut? What's wrong with them wanting male friends? It's only the guys who agree to this 'friendship' that actually want to sleep to them. Why don't they straight out say at the start or why even bother. It's sneaky and wrong and you'll (the male) will generally end up being hurt when she discovers that you'd want more from her then just 'friendship'. So what? Is she in the wrong just because you think her personal space means jack shit and that she deserves to give up her own body to sleep with you just because you helped her 'through all those hard times'?  You know what I find then, time after time, the guy goes onto hating all girls. Declaring that all girls are sluts, bitches, mysterious, complected, etc, etc, and never realize that they were being as creey as all hell and never once realize that they are a person will feelings and their own desires and needs and personal spaces.  Number two: I know WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more guys than girls who'll sleep with anything that has a vagina and a pulse. That point is so hypocritical. Why are women pinned as being sluts while men can get away with being studs?! Secondly, you make all this out to be a bad thing, which will lead me to my last point:  .1% rational human beings? What the fuck does that even mean? Why aren't the 'friend zone' and the 'sluts' rational? Why are they irrational? Sex is such a small part of of somebodies life yet you objectify them as being sexual beings and nothing more. Can't any of these girls have a personality or a life outside of this sex world you've made up about them? And if so, will they all be absolutely irrational because of what you deem to be irrational behaviors in their sex lives? None of what you said has made any sense. Any sense at all!  The worst thing is, so many people would agree with you and your points.  So, basically, .1% of all women have a brain while the rest run on strange sexual behaviors, which consist of having sex with noone or having sex with everyone, and NOTHING MORE. "
The girls that put people in the friend zone tend to never even consider becoming more than friends for no real reason other than "i just dont see you being more than a friend to me". thats the reason i call it "friend zone", its seemingly impossible to get out of no matter how much you care for or love that person. Dont get me wrong, i like having girls as friends, but to think that your going to be "just friends" with a person of the opposite sex for life is just silly. Thats what makes them irrational.

Most sluts, again from my experience, dont have sex for pleasure, they have sex for power and attention. They seem to never become too attached to one guy and the moment things might get serious they break it off (no pun intended). This makes them irrational.

Then the .1%, the ones who keep their options open, not having sex for any other reason than it being a pleasurable experience with someone your attracted to while ensuring that if the man they are with truely loves them, to not break their heart by just sleeping with other guys on the side. I have personally only had one girlfriend out of the dozens that was like that, maybe ive just had a generally bad experience with woman but thats the reason i put "from my experience" in front of all the statements ive made.
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By mutha3
@Gunner said:

" The girls that put people in the friend zone tend to never even consider becoming more than friends for no real reason other than "i just dont see you being more than a friend to me". thats the reason i call it "friend zone", its seemingly impossible to get out of no matter how much you care for or love that person.

What a load of bunk.

Girls don't ''put you in the friend zone'' you land there entirely by your own discretion.

but to think that your going to be "just friends" with a person of the opposite sex for life is just silly. Thats what makes them irrational.  

No its not. Normal people make their intentions clear from the start.

If a normal person  wants to date a girl:''Hey, you want to go out with me sometime?''

When some of the weirdos that post here want to date a girl:''Please let me creepily ask you about personal details so that I can manipulatively guilt you into becoming my lover. WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME?!?!?WHY DO NICE GUYS ALWAYS GET HURTBAWWWW!''
Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Frohman
@Gunner said:

" @Frohman said:

" @Gunner said:
Okay, few things. What's wrong with the first point? Should they not put any male they meet into the 'friend zone'? Should they sleep with them all? Then you'd call them a slut? What's wrong with them wanting male friends? It's only the guys who agree to this 'friendship' that actually want to sleep to them. Why don't they straight out say at the start or why even bother. It's sneaky and wrong and you'll (the male) will generally end up being hurt when she discovers that you'd want more from her then just 'friendship'. So what? Is she in the wrong just because you think her personal space means jack shit and that she deserves to give up her own body to sleep with you just because you helped her 'through all those hard times'?  You know what I find then, time after time, the guy goes onto hating all girls. Declaring that all girls are sluts, bitches, mysterious, complected, etc, etc, and never realize that they were being as creey as all hell and never once realize that they are a person will feelings and their own desires and needs and personal spaces.  Number two: I know WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more guys than girls who'll sleep with anything that has a vagina and a pulse. That point is so hypocritical. Why are women pinned as being sluts while men can get away with being studs?! Secondly, you make all this out to be a bad thing, which will lead me to my last point:  .1% rational human beings? What the fuck does that even mean? Why aren't the 'friend zone' and the 'sluts' rational? Why are they irrational? Sex is such a small part of of somebodies life yet you objectify them as being sexual beings and nothing more. Can't any of these girls have a personality or a life outside of this sex world you've made up about them? And if so, will they all be absolutely irrational because of what you deem to be irrational behaviors in their sex lives? None of what you said has made any sense. Any sense at all!  The worst thing is, so many people would agree with you and your points.  So, basically, .1% of all women have a brain while the rest run on strange sexual behaviors, which consist of having sex with noone or having sex with everyone, and NOTHING MORE. "
The girls that put people in the friend zone tend to never even consider becoming more than friends for no real reason other than "i just dont see you being more than a friend to me". thats the reason i call it "friend zone", its seemingly impossible to get out of no matter how much you care for or love that person. Dont get me wrong, i like having girls as friends, but to think that your going to be "just friends" with a person of the opposite sex for life is just silly. Thats what makes them irrational.  Most sluts, again from my experience, dont have sex for pleasure, they have sex for power and attention. They seem to never become too attached to one guy and the moment things might get serious they break it off (no pun intended). This makes them irrational.  Then the .1%, the ones who keep their options open, not having sex for any other reason than it being a pleasurable experience with someone your attracted to while ensuring that if the man they are with truely loves them, to not break their heart by just sleeping with other guys on the side. I have personally only had one girlfriend out of the dozens that was like that, maybe ive just had a generally bad experience with woman but thats the reason i put "from my experience" in front of all the statements ive made. "
What? Having someone as a friend is irrational if they're a different sex to you? Tell me you don't honestly believe this? I have female friends I would never consider going out with. Why is it now impossible to be friends with opposite genders without sex involved?! I would imagine this to be either creepy or sick, but I assume you're a teen and has a lot of sex on your mind. When you grow up, please stop gendifying women.

Also, on your second point. Yes, there are some women out there that do this. There are also some men out there that do this too. Is it irrational? No. If you explain how it is, go ahead. It seems pretty rational behaviour to me as it's probably a formation of their past and environment shaping their views on the world. As a defense system, it must work for them. I don't see how this is irrational at all, yet you use this word as a negative term. You also call them sluts which is nothing less than a crude insult. You attack someone because you don't know them or what you're dealing with. I guess this is how you find it easier to cope with their behaviour. I find it odd though.

Lastly, you point out how your beliefs are wrong "maybe ive just had a generally bad experience with woman" but then continue to believe what you type. Like I said before, I find all this very odd. Do you know how sexist you seem to be?
actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By actionTACO
@mutha3: uh, perhaps you should check out this thing called the ladder theory. It really opened by eyes with regards to the way men and women interact. For instance, check out this scientifically sound graph: 

No Caption Provided
Frankly, denying this simple truth at this point is like being a flat-earther or a creationist. 
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By mutha3
@actionTACO said:
" @mutha3: uh, perhaps you should check out this thing called the ladder theory. It really opened by eyes with regards to the way men and women interact. For instance, check out this scientifically sound graph: 

No Caption Provided
Frankly, denying this simple truth at this point is like being a flat-earther or a creationist.  "
No thanks, dude, I like being able to approach a woman closer then two meters without the situation escalating into her running away with her nose clenched shut.
gorrilaznovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By gorrilaznovak

they think with their boobs and theyre credit cards

Ujio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#249  Edited By Ujio
@Gunner said:
Nice. You, sir, deserve a medal.
Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Lemoncookie01

Women,how do they work?