THE RED RING OF DEATH----god i hate you

ANDYx0WNEDxU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By ANDYx0WNEDxU

This isnt as much of a blog as just a random ranting about my recent xbox troubles

So about a month ago i was playing rockband and it froze, so i went over and turned my xbox off and on again to behold 3 RED LIGHTS...my heart sank as i seen my broken 360.
However its still working, about 2 weeks ago i towled it and it  worked all this time then yesterday it broke again but i turned it on this morning and like jesus it had rose from the dead, its a fighter is Zeus (the name i gave my xbox just now but its got a nice ring to it i think) ZEUS will not let a rubbish fault hold it back he battles through it.
However now its not broke so i cant sent it off under red ring warrenty and evryday i live in fear of it breaking, when i turn it on those 5 seconds before the green lights come on my heart stops and even now i am preparing to go buy fable 2 and am just pondering....will it be alive when i return???

I CANNOT KEEP LIVING IN FEAR!!!! zeus needs to just die so i can get a new one

ANDYx0WNEDxU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ANDYx0WNEDxU

This isnt as much of a blog as just a random ranting about my recent xbox troubles

So about a month ago i was playing rockband and it froze, so i went over and turned my xbox off and on again to behold 3 RED LIGHTS...my heart sank as i seen my broken 360.
However its still working, about 2 weeks ago i towled it and it  worked all this time then yesterday it broke again but i turned it on this morning and like jesus it had rose from the dead, its a fighter is Zeus (the name i gave my xbox just now but its got a nice ring to it i think) ZEUS will not let a rubbish fault hold it back he battles through it.
However now its not broke so i cant sent it off under red ring warrenty and evryday i live in fear of it breaking, when i turn it on those 5 seconds before the green lights come on my heart stops and even now i am preparing to go buy fable 2 and am just pondering....will it be alive when i return???

I CANNOT KEEP LIVING IN FEAR!!!! zeus needs to just die so i can get a new one

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar

You know, you know, you know, you know . eya

like yeah. ok so like you know.

ok, you should like get two 360s that way you can always send one back for rrod while you have another one at bay. I mean, come on lets face it, we love the 360 so much that it doesn't mattyer if it was priced higher than the PS3 and Wii combined; we will happyli turn the other cheek as long we get our halo and gears fix. I mean the other shit they got with exception of PC, is no where near what I wanna do in terms of friends list and shit; and as long as we stay on the 360 camp, we are gonna be fine. well ok, there is that rrod thing, like twice now even after hardwarre revamp, but hence the idea of getting 3 360s; cause two of them can go on you in an instant. Hell, we can get the netflix in and see a very good movie like Farold and Jumar.

Stop living in fear man, and start living in weed; i mean fun, or start living with fuzzy kittens.

God damn I cannot get fuzzy kittens out of my head,

they are like fuzzy and small and cute.

(you think the strangest things when you are high........................)

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Karmum

Unless, of course, that second 360 were to have a problem.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Kazona

You've already had the red ring happen, so why not just send it in anyway? There's no point in waiting around for it to completely die. Send it in, get it fixed, and then you can stop worrying.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By TheJollyRajah
Kazona said:
"You've already had the red ring happen, so why not just send it in anyway? There's no point in waiting around for it to completely die. Send it in, get it fixed, and then you can stop worrying."
Yeah, what this guy sad. They'll have to fix it.
ANDYx0WNEDxU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ANDYx0WNEDxU

just got farcry 2 so may wait a bit :P