The Roots Rising Down

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By MiamiRedHawks

So I've been a fan of The Roots for a number of years, but was hesitant to pick up their newest album Rising Down. I like all their records, but with The Tipping Point, and Game Theory it sounded like they were becoming complacent with their sound, and frankly they stopped exploring new musical territory. The Roots make an impressive effort to change up their style a bit on their newest album, and boy does it pay off! Rising Down is the kick in the ass that reminded me that The Roots are one of the most talented groups in modern music period. Its crazy to think that they are dropping another album in 2009. If your into Hip Hop with substance, and don't know who The Roots are, do your self a favor and buy their whole musical catalog!

No Caption Provided

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MiamiRedHawks

So I've been a fan of The Roots for a number of years, but was hesitant to pick up their newest album Rising Down. I like all their records, but with The Tipping Point, and Game Theory it sounded like they were becoming complacent with their sound, and frankly they stopped exploring new musical territory. The Roots make an impressive effort to change up their style a bit on their newest album, and boy does it pay off! Rising Down is the kick in the ass that reminded me that The Roots are one of the most talented groups in modern music period. Its crazy to think that they are dropping another album in 2009. If your into Hip Hop with substance, and don't know who The Roots are, do your self a favor and buy their whole musical catalog!

No Caption Provided

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Suicrat

Whoa, wait a second. Are you saying Rising Down is better than Game Theory?!

Also, this album's now over a year old, so what took you so long?