The Taliban Control 80% of Afghanistan...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikeeegeee
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By Suicrat

Well, it's not as though the other 20% is being justly administered either. How about we stop sacrificing the lives of our friends and neighbours toward a nebulous end with no determinable value?

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By clubsandwich

oh lawd! D:

0bs3n3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 0bs3n3
@Suicrat said:
" Well, it's not as though the other 20% is being justly administered either. How about we stop sacrificing the lives of our friends and neighbours toward a nebulous end with no determinable value? "
Or we could finish the job they started instead of effectively telling their families they died for nothing. That, and if we finish the job and get Aghanistan on it's feet they won't harbor any terrorists to bother us again later.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks

I do not find this surprising in the slightest.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Diamond
@0bs3n3 said:
Or we could finish the job they started instead of effectively telling their families they died for nothing. That, and if we finish the job and get Aghanistan on it's feet they won't harbor any terrorists to bother us again later.
OK, well we'd better start the draft up, because we're going to need millions more troops, and they should multiply the defense budget by 10 times, so it doubles the entire US budget.   Oh and let's hope they have some secret weapons in Area 51, because when all those guys move over the border to Pakistan we're going to need some damn faster laser shooting visible light cloaking mach 20 aircraft to stop em all.
mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikeeegeee
It gets worse.

In other words, I agree that we need to finish the war. But in order to do so, Osama Bin Laden has to die.
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By Suicrat
@0bs3n3 said:
" @Suicrat said:
" Well, it's not as though the other 20% is being justly administered either. How about we stop sacrificing the lives of our friends and neighbours toward a nebulous end with no determinable value? "
Or we could finish the job they started instead of effectively telling their families they died for nothing. That, and if we finish the job and get Aghanistan on it's feet they won't harbor any terrorists to bother us again later. "
I think most of what you said is second-hand bullshit, but I won't hold it against you.

Defeatism is not my strategy, it's Nato's strategy. If they want to end the war and bring about all of the wonderful things you brought up, they need a fundamental change in approach.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By mike

Please don't spam the forums with links to news stories. Read the FAQ.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Diamond
@mikeeegeee said:
But in order to do so, Osama Bin Laden has to die.
Bin Laden isn't Taliban