Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima
Self-proclaimed
Self-proclaimed "King of the World"
Here I am, excited to watch another episode of Monday Night Raw, when Chris Jericho is fired right at the offset. I refuse to watch professional wrestling until this is rectified. I'm on strike. Thanks WWE. Lets hope this is some skit that gets solved on the next week of Raw, if not. There's nothing to live for.
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordofultima
Self-proclaimed
Self-proclaimed "King of the World"
Here I am, excited to watch another episode of Monday Night Raw, when Chris Jericho is fired right at the offset. I refuse to watch professional wrestling until this is rectified. I'm on strike. Thanks WWE. Lets hope this is some skit that gets solved on the next week of Raw, if not. There's nothing to live for.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordofultima

Are you mad? You have blumpkin in your name, how can anyone take you seriously?

xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By xShR3Dx

Haha im not much of a wrestling person. But that guy does look pretty lubed up.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By weltal
lordofultima said:
"Are you mad? You have blumpkin in your name, how can anyone take you seriously?"
Also, cats do not wear goggles. You cannot trust anyone who claims they do.
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordofultima

That IS true.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By MasturbatingBear

For some reason when I heard the walls have broken down as the topic title I automatically thought Chris Jericho (sp?) just cause his special is called walls of jericho.

Usagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Usagi

When I used to watch pro wrestling Jericho was always entertaining to watch.

Stealthoneill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Stealthoneill

I havent watch WWE for ages, used to quite injoy the odd PPV. And yeah, that old shot of Jericho is one of the worst I have seen. Why was he fired? Is it just some sort of stunt or part of the plot?

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordofultima

Well the pun was intentional. I could have said the "Lion Has Been Tamed," but people might not catch on to that one.

If he's really fired, this is more upsetting than 1UP getting laid off. Confirmed.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By LiquidPrince

People watch this stuff...

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By DBoy

Just tune in next week when Vince re-hires him.

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By ThomasP

He looks like a douche bag. Is that what sells these days? I'm not surprised they fired him. For real though, the truth will come out sooner or later. Maybe he does not only look like a douche bag, but is a douche bag as well. Maybe the WWE is being shifty. Either way I wouldn't be surprised?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14  Edited By jakob187
lordofultima said:
"Here I am, excited to watch another episode of Monday Night Raw, when Chris Jericho is fired right at the offset. I refuse to watch professional wrestling until this is rectified. I'm on strike. Thanks WWE. Lets hope this is some skit that gets solved on the next week of Raw, if not. There's nothing to live for."
WHAT?!  I remember watching all the old Jericho/Benoit matches from out of Japan, and those fuckers knew how to wrassle.  I haven't watched any of that shit since Triple H raped Kane's dead mother or whatever the fuck it was.  The stories got way too ridiculous.  Oh, and John Cena ruined it all.

Plus, Randy Orton got screwed.  That guy was a good grappler too, but they ended up fucking him over hard and turning him heel when he would've been perfect otherwise.  The multi-faction shit pissed me off too.  Then once Eddie and Benoit died, man...that was pretty much the end of it for me.

However, I'm sure this is just some crazy ass skit.  Otherwise, it would be all over in the news.
Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

y2j ftw

i'm a jeff hard man myself (i was... haven't watched wrestling in like... a year... it was beginning to get really dumb)
SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
lordofultima said:
I refuse to watch professional wrestling...
Me too.  Ever since I was, like, 9-years-old.  And if you're wondering why I bothered coming to this thread if I don't like wrestling, maybe you should have put the word "wrestling" in the thread title.
HiroSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By HiroSeven

I've never watched wrestling too much, but I stopped watching all together when 'The Rock' left the business. That guy made that wrestling show epic, in my opinion.

-hiro

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordofultima

@SpaceInsomniac: You know I thought about it, but in the end I decided to name it something witty so that d-bags like you would give me another hit. You could have very well noticed said parenthesis around the word "blog."

That's an old picture of Jericho by the way, when he was decidedly more loved and hilarious...and wore pants.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
lordofultima said:
You could have very well noticed said parenthesis around the word "blog."

And how exactly would that give me an idea about subject of this thread?  You could have been blogging about the fucking Kool-Aid man with a title this vague.  Actually, that would have been quite a bit more appropriate.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Why was he fired anyway?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's all kayfabe, so get the sand outta your vagina.

And as much as I've marked for Jericho in everything from his Lionheart days in ECW and WAR, his Ralphus days in WCW and his Y2J days in WWE in all their flamboyant glory, the current short haired, suit wearing Jericho is fucking amazing. Such a masterful heel. Verbose, cunning and justified.
He's not the bad guy cause he's bad. He has a perfectly good reasonable reason for being how he is and that's when a heel is at it's best.

Foley said it best in his first book, "The best heel is completely convinced taht he's doing the right thing" and you see the progression over the last year from his return to save us all from Orton's reign, to being screwed over, feeling that the fans hav let him down, questioning Shawn's integrity, being proven right and still getting booed and now seeing himself as beacon of light who should rightfully be at the top. It's story progression and depth that is far too clever than most things WWE shit out. I'm curious if Jericho has a hand in how his angle has gone. I remember hearing that him, Christian and Trish were very hands on in their angle a few years ago which was some of the better love triangle angles in the business I've ever seen.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordofultima
Youuuureee Fiiiireeeedd!
Bret Hart might be an even better example of a heel, as he wasn't even trying to be one in actuality at all, but the WWE painted him to be that way. I will admit that Jericho's new leaf is the most interesting thing about wrestling, so that's why I was distraught, kayfabe or not.

I really just wanted a reason to blog about Chris Jericho...Whom no longer wears pants, much like the Kool-aid man. Synergy is now complete.