I cant see the first one..

#3 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Who watches the Watchmen?

#4 Posted by pyromaniac (1703 posts) -
epic_pets said:
"I cant see the first one.."
still cant? I embedded it
#5 Posted by PinkElephant (112 posts) -

Not a huge fan of the music, but this will be worth it if only for the visuals.

#6 Posted by REforever101 (258 posts) -

i hate the dorky costumes when they're depicted in real life.

#7 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

Looks awesome

#8 Posted by TimeWaffle (944 posts) -

i can't wait for that movie

#9 Posted by napster (52 posts) -

Is it jsu tme or am i out of some super loop? i saw the traielr in theatres and i was all like wth is this crap? cuz seriously it looks terrible, like beyond terrible is there soemthign worse than that? yes its called super terrible. Like it told me nothign ti jsut said sometihng about soem people that wont save other people and i saw a bunch of gears from a clock or sometihng.

#10 Posted by Osmiles (196 posts) -
napster said:
"Is it jsu tme or am i out of some super loop? i saw the traielr in theatres and i was all like wth is this crap? cuz seriously it looks terrible, like beyond terrible is there soemthign worse than that? yes its called super terrible. Like it told me nothign ti jsut said sometihng about soem people that wont save other people and i saw a bunch of gears from a clock or sometihng."
I take it you never read the graphic novel.

Anyway I haven't been this excited for a comic book movie since I heard Sin City was coming to the big screen.
#11 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

It feels like a movie they would have made a few decades ago if they had the technology of today. I really like it.

#12 Posted by napster (52 posts) -
Osmiles said:
"napster said:
"Is it jsu tme or am i out of some super loop? i saw the traielr in theatres and i was all like wth is this crap? cuz seriously it looks terrible, like beyond terrible is there soemthign worse than that? yes its called super terrible. Like it told me nothign ti jsut said sometihng about soem people that wont save other people and i saw a bunch of gears from a clock or sometihng."

Anyway I haven't been this excited for a comic book movie since I heard Sin City was coming to the big screen.
"
You are correct, what is it about?
#13 Posted by Cry0Tek (28 posts) -

Looks interesting, and I know theres a graphic novel of it out there, but I really know nothing about this character. I'll wiki it sometime when the release is closer. :P

#14 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -

BUMPtastic!!!

#15 Posted by Hannibal (862 posts) -
napster said:
"Osmiles said:
"napster said:

"
You are correct, what is it about?
"
It's about superheroes who have retired. They're starting to get killed off by someone.