The Weirdest Dream You Ever Had

Oblivian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Oblivian92

My weirdest dream was when I think I was in some camp place with a friend named Alex.(I don't actually have a friend named Alex). It was always sunset, never dark and never bright/sunny. First we got out of bed because we heard an alarm and looked outside and on the roof of the barn we were sleeping in was this big screen called a HorrorBoard© which showed one person their worst fear. Apparently it showed it to Alex and then he killed everyone in the camp except me. Suddenly I was in a house with my family. I was still in the place where the sun was always setting. There was commotion and someone pulled me out side saying my great grandmother is dead (she died years ago in real life and I've accepted it). I went to see and for some reason I could talk to her. I asked her how she died and she said she was trying to pick something out of her teeth and her finger went through the roof of her mouth. Suddenly I was in a bright colored rainforest and Kirby ate a star. I woke up very confused.

Anybody have some weird dreams of their own or want to discuss others that you've heard?

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BoG

What's up with all the dream threads?
Well, the wierdest dream I ever had was about my mother becoming a lesbian, and the entire thing took place in a parking garage in the middle of nowhere.

Oblivian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Oblivian92
BoG said:
"What's up with all the dream threads?
Well, the wierdest dream I ever had was about my mother becoming a lesbian, and the entire thing took place in a parking garage in the middle of nowhere.

Dreams are fun
SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SolemnOaf

I had a dream where I was in a zoo filled with all these freaky looking muppet-like creatures, and a couple of them had the faces of people that I knew.  I had to break up with my girlfriend after that.

Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Iffy350

I bunch of masked men from STALKER: SOC were chasing me through the red forest carrying AK's.

stAtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By stAtic

When I was younger I had the same dream a couple of times. In it, I was hiding from a bunch of dinosaurs and Diablo, and kept pressing ESC and exit game, but nothing happened. Scary as shit! Probably played too many games back then.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawn

Just last night I had a dream about posting on Giantbomb and I wrote this whole review on Fallout 3 and everyone complimented me.

I woke up and just, kind of felt sorry for my self... :(

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Termite

I was running through a hallway in my school with a few robots guarding me and shooting back at these demons chasing me...then I was in the principal's office and one of the demons found me and RIGHT before he got me, one of my robot guards killed him.

There was a brick wall surrounding the place, so some friendly reindeer helped me onto a catapult to get me out of there, and I hit the wall and died...

Probably that one

Oblivian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Oblivian92

Lets rate other dreams.
BoG 7/10
SolemnOaf 7/10
Iffy 350 6/10
stAtic 6/10
Shawn 3/10
Termite 8/10

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By RedSox8933

i dreamed that i was a robot sumo wrestler, but my best friend was a sassy black puppet that doesn't take anyone's shit. we start walking around and then i fell through a manhole and died.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawn

3/10?!

I'm offended!

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By DarkLegend

Me becoming a WWE wrestler.

Oblivian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Oblivian92
Shawn said:
"3/10?!

I'm offended!

I'm sorry but posting a review on a website isn't that exciting or weird. You can rate mine.
Oblivian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Oblivian92
DarkLegend said:
"Me becoming a WWE wrestler."
Did you win the match or what? Did you see yourself as one and then wake up?
JIT3893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JIT3893

There was one dream where I tripped on the street, just before I hit the floor, I woke up sweaty and my heart was beating fast.

Then there was another dream, where I had to protect this egyptian girl who got transformed into a giant toilet and I was a superhero protecting her from bandits, or at least they looked like bandits

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawn
Oblivian92 said:
"Shawn said:
"3/10?!

I'm offended!

I'm sorry but posting a review on a website isn't that exciting or weird. You can rate mine.
"
I thought this was based off weirdness. Sure it doesn't say much about what goes on in my head all day but that certainly doesn't disapprove it's weirdness.
Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vision

A guy was gonna murder me in my room and my cat came in and kicked his ass with martial arts.. Everything took place in my room in the middle of nowhere. O.o

Mardarkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mardarkin

I keep a dream journal, so I can always look back and recite, word for word, some of of the twisted shit my subconscious feeds me with in my sleep.  Watching the gigantic skeleton of a prehistoric sea-creature swim alongside a submarine I occupied is one.  A niche appearance in my dreams is full-fledged choreographed dance routines, despite the fact I've never danced seriously OR casually in my life.  I once petted a twenty-foot wasp's fur through the bars of some circus-like travelling truck.

Keeping it GiantBomb, one of the most awesome nightmares I've had was after two weeks of playing Doom 3.  I was crawling along a semi-transparent airvent, suspended above a huge, dark room filled with flaming heads and imps and hell knights.  Of course I fell in.  And I haven't played that game since.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19  Edited By kush

My weirdest dream was when I was about 8 years old and scared shitless of Chucky. It was a normal dream where I was getting chased my that little bastard and then I woke...at least I thought I woke up. I proceeded to go to my mother's room because of my fear...poking her to wake her up and when she turned over to face me her head was the head of Chucky. I then started to run away and was going to go down the stairs when a mob of chuckies were marching their way up my stairs...ended up going back to my bedroom and out my window and on top of the roof. They got up to the roof and I ended up falling off. After I got back up my house blew up to reveal a giant Chucky doll that proceeded to chase me until I eventually woke up...

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

Probably where my friends and I all went out for a walk, which turned out to be a hiking trip later. An alien spaceship came down full of talking fishy-for head monkeys. That's when Master Chief grabbed me and told me to fly. Suddenly I'm flying. First over the forest, now in space. And then I appear straight back at my old house. This is when the G-Man squad invaded my house. Screaming. Yelling "OMG KILL THE NOOBS!" "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!" I hunkered down with the Chief in my room and built a barricade made of stuffed fluffy pikachus. Next thing I know I'm suddenly all RE4 style. I can't turn around fast, "camera" over my shoulder, zombies at the door... ZOMBIES?! So I grab a shotgun (out of nowhere) and start blastin away at what seemed to be a hallway (cant remember clearly)... They got the Chief, and started to eat him. I hid in a cardboard box and watched the horror unveil. My friends were calling for me so I ran to them, and then there was a trap door of this hall, the ceiling started to close in and we had to push a button to stop it - in other words, one of us had to die. my best friend said he would do it so we all just ditched and watched him die, it was pretty uneventful. then the master chief (he suddenly came back for some unknown reason) told us to run upstairs again so we did so. then rolling....people... rolling on the ground started to "attack" us... for some reason we were all scared sh*tless and we couldn't move... at all. I then got control over my body again, and ditched my friends and ran outside. the Chief told me to "blow up the friggin' house" so I pushed the giant red button on the ground....yeah.....................after that I got eated by a small tiny ass dino in my "sleep", couldn't move

ReTarDedFisHy was pretty much scared to sleep after that...

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By BigBoss1911

Years and years ago I dreamt I was playing that control level from goldeneye.

mr_korean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mr_korean

I dreamt that everything was really far away. And for some reason there was a spider i wanted but couldn't reach, and the weirdest thing is I'm afraid of spiders like crazy

Neil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Neil

I had a strange dream during a bout of flu when I was 6 years old where I was being chased through pitch black by an Atari 2600.

Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My weirdest dream took place about seven years ago... I was at my house hiding behind the couch and I looked out of the window to see this helicopter hovering over my street with a giant hand extending from the fuselage

tec3297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25  Edited By tec3297

The weirdest dream I've had was I was at this cabin that my mom went to as a child and I was trapped in the attic, and then I just started painting on this HUGE canvas.

henjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By henjin

Well, the weirdest dream Ive had was a dream where my computer had a virus, and it was really bad, but then I realised that this was a dream so I woke up. Or, rather I thought I did because the exact same thing happened again, and I woke up. This repeated about 5 times....

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RetroIce4

I had weird dream when I was little that this green talking coconut would give me wishes. I wished all this stuff and woke up. I was furious but the weird thing was the coconut was in my bathroom.

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By Vlademir
BoG said:
"What's up with all the dream threads?
"
I really feel sorry for you. lol
joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#29  Edited By joey

I had this dream the night of the first time i every played resident evil. In it i was walking through the hallway of my house, and i turned a corner and saw a zombie and it grabbed me and then i woke up.

I also had a dream where i was in the movie die hard.