#1 Posted by Octopixel (14 posts) -

This was a tradition at a forum I used to frequent. Just post a pic of what you've recently bought. Or if you're really lazy, just write it.

for mah mediocre gaming rig 
#2 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -
Bought off of Steam for five-dollars.
#3 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7050 posts) -
#4 Posted by rflx (573 posts) -

A new PC. I went pretty much all out, It's pretty sweet. But that also means I won't be buying anything else for a while.

#5 Posted by redbliss (647 posts) -

This summer is all about catching up on games that I didnt play in the past but wanted to. I bought Too Human, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and a 120gb hd. Next week I want to get RE5 gold edition, Darksiders, and Dragon Age Ultimate edition, but I am not sure if I should just save the money instead.

#6 Posted by uniform (1832 posts) -
#7 Posted by fugie7 (1108 posts) -

Dungeon Siege 3 and that's about it.  Trying to finish up my old games for the summer before fall starts.

#8 Posted by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -

I just bought Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction for my still pretty new PS3. Thought it was through Amazon, so waiting on shipping.

#9 Posted by S0ndor (2715 posts) -

An all you can eat sushi dinner. 

#10 Posted by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

Fallout: New Vegas. I'm heavily considering ordering Deadly Premonition and Shadows of the Damned before the day is done.

#11 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

Bought/pre-ordered Catherine on Amazon

#12 Posted by Hector (3356 posts) -

Bought Shadows of the Damned and No More Heroes 2.

#13 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2718 posts) -

Haven't bought a new game in a while, but I did just buy the new Symphony X album and it is fucking amazing.

#14 Edited by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

I've bought two things recently:

Bought it again after selling my original copy (yes I am an idiot)

And I pre-ordered the Vita in full but that doesn't really count.

#15 Posted by NorthSarge (242 posts) -
i doubt most know what this is..
#16 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -
#17 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

Uncharted 2 and MGS4

#18 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

@crusader8463: Did you like Tim's fruit smoothie? I tried it and didn't think it was that special.

#19 Posted by A_Dog (743 posts) -

I bought Comic Jumper, Outland and a Gigabyte mouse.

#20 Posted by coaxmetal (1577 posts) -

I just bought Hydrophobia on steam because it was three dollars. I can't resist a game under $5, I'd be losing money if I didn't buy it!

#21 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -
#22 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -
@RE_Player92: I enjoyed it. I have never really had them before so I can't compare it to other places, but I enjoyed it enough. Could have had a bit more flavour once you got about half way in, but other wise it was good. Was not a fan of a large costing $4 though. The sign made it look like it was only $1-$2, so when I order one for myself and my grandfather I was surprised when the lady said $8.
#23 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

@crusader8463: What size did you get? I bought a small for myself and it was around $2. I can't compare to other places as well but like you I enjoyed it. Could be better, agree with the loss of flavour near the end, but it's a good alternative to the Iced Cappachino, sometimes I don't want caffeine.

#24 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -
@RE_Player92: Large.
#25 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Ocarina of time 3fs

#26 Posted by ajamafalous (11848 posts) -

@Riboflavin said:

I just bought Hydrophobia on steam because it was three dollars. I can't resist a game under $5, I'd be losing money if I didn't buy it!

This.

#27 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

@crusader8463: Yup that would account for the $8. Small is like $1.98 so when I want a quick drink I just get that.

#28 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -
#29 Posted by Demodocus (237 posts) -
  Bought it sealed off of amazon.  I don't actually plan on opening it.  There is no excuse for my actions.
#30 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6287 posts) -

Mario Kart: Double Dash, Ocarina of Time 3D, Sucker Punch on Blu-Ray.

#31 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

It's all in the mind. I might get Um Jammer Lammy while I'm at it.

#32 Posted by BeachThunder (11697 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:

@Riboflavin said:

This.

Sigh, this game torments me, I can never decide if I want to buy it or not; I know the game will probably piss me off at some point, but the question is: how much will this game piss me off? =(

Also:
:3
#33 Posted by V (328 posts) -

If it's last game, then this:

If it is last thing purchased that is gaming related, then the honor goes to this puppy

#34 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

A Clash of Kings - Book 2 in the A Song of Ice and Fire Trilogy.

#35 Posted by 1nfinitum (200 posts) -
#36 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

#37 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -
yup i rebought this on a whim 
And i bought this 
#38 Posted by phish09 (1109 posts) -

LOTR: Extended Edition Blurays
For games I bought
Child of Eden
Trauma Team
Tiger Woods 11
Red Steel 2 
NBA JAm

I traded in Trauma Team and Tiger Woods for that LOTR collection though, and I think that was a smart move.

#39 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

I bought a cheap headset and some books (hunger games series)

#40 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

#41 Edited by mmzOne (276 posts) -

Bought these yesterday .

#42 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

After four years of suffering, a Rock Band guitar that actually works...

yaaaay!
#43 Posted by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

If we talk in general, there's quite a bit of music I've purchased.

Three Depeche Mode albums, Prodigy's live album, Overkill's "Ironbound", a 4-disc compilation for some record company, my first vinyl record and...

@BulletproofMonk said:

the special edition of the new Symphony X album and it is fucking amazing.
#44 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7050 posts) -

@phrosnite said:

A Clash of Kings - Book 2 in the A Song of Ice and Fire Trilogy.

I also bought this a few weeks back.

#45 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

@RE_Player92 said:

I've bought two things recently:

And I pre-ordered the Vita in full but that doesn't really count.

Fuck yeah. I'm so ready for that last dubbed volume.

#46 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -
#47 Posted by SomeJerk (3143 posts) -

A certain portable recorder called the Zoom H1 - http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/h1/

Stereo microphones and the lot, shot taken by my cab just to show a possible use (we all love the clickety clack right?). Regularly find things I want to record and keep, a lot of bird song but also some industrial and mechanical sounds. With an elusive adapter it goes right on the hot-shoe of my DSLR to make it a better camera for films. And this is gaming related because things recorded with it might end up in ambient tracks for some upcoming PC game, this is great value for money.

Opened up my electric shaver and started it up, replayed at supersuper slow speed and whammo, creepy sci-fi bunker like ambient backing, and when people are asleep in my building later tonight I'm going to sample some things in the deepest pits of the storage tunnels, footsteps, whispers, distant voices. Should also help give my music making a creative boost.

#48 Posted by Sparklykiss (1948 posts) -

I bought tank tops. Not as nice as the ones pictured here, but I have those colors, so yep!

Oh, and Mexican food. It was a bit bland, but I was so full. So very very full.

#49 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -
@Twitchey: That's a fantastic album. One of my favorite metal albums from the past 10 years or so. Enjoy. 

I bought the Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition! I already ripped up the box but I'll just post a picture of the bookends! 

#50 Edited by 20ozmonkey (116 posts) -

Gaaah.

EDIT: Good news is: The stuff is workin.