#1 Posted by skittles (156 posts) -

Hey duders. I'm currently working on an assignment (or not, as the case may be) and I constantly find myself procrastinating, usually by watching Giant Bomb videos. I've watched all the Olympic videos, some quick looks, flight club videos and Jeff's Jar vids so far. Some work has been done while watching, but not a lot.

If anyone cares, the assignment is a comparative essay , comparing two Westerns made at least 20 years apart. I've chosen The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, as well as The Good, The Bad, The weird as my two films. The latter is a pretty sweet homage to the former, made by South Korean director Kim Ji-woon. You may be familiar with A Bittersweet Life, which was also directed by him.

The really crap thing about this assignment is that I don't really have to do it. I'm doing this university course out of interest, not because I need to get a job or anything like that. I have a full time job already, so I could just cut and run from this unit, and not really be any worse off. I don't like to be a quitter though :P So I'll press on.

Anyway, are there any other bombers out there avoiding or struggling with homework or professional work?