Avatar image for thenewagentdandb
TheNewAgentDandB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheNewAgentDandB

Hey all, i use to be on GS but got banned...my username on that site was AgentDandB. Well I am a Nintendo Fanboy, and a Microsoft Fanboy. I have all 3 systems. Xbox 360 being my favorite. PS3 being the worst. And well the games I'm looking foward to are....Banjo NAB, FarCry2, and Fable 2, and GH WT. So yeah. lol. Um I come from Melbourne Australia. I am 14 years old. And my real name is Darragh. It is an Irish name. It is pronouced...Dar-ra. And yeah thats pretty much it.
See you all on the forums.
Cyas
TheNewAgentDandB.

Avatar image for thenewagentdandb
TheNewAgentDandB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheNewAgentDandB

Hey all, i use to be on GS but got banned...my username on that site was AgentDandB. Well I am a Nintendo Fanboy, and a Microsoft Fanboy. I have all 3 systems. Xbox 360 being my favorite. PS3 being the worst. And well the games I'm looking foward to are....Banjo NAB, FarCry2, and Fable 2, and GH WT. So yeah. lol. Um I come from Melbourne Australia. I am 14 years old. And my real name is Darragh. It is an Irish name. It is pronouced...Dar-ra. And yeah thats pretty much it.
See you all on the forums.
Cyas
TheNewAgentDandB.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Welcome to the site man, hope you enjoy your stay, for however long that is, but one word of advice, fanboys are usually looked down upon, around gaming forums anyways ; )