• 52 results
#1 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Last night while my sister was feeding the cats in the kitchen, a snake slipped in from outside and hid under the fridge. 
Me and my dad closed the kitchen and turned the place upside down but there was no sign of it, which is madly puzzling my dad 

so he fumigated the kitchen this morning, and set a couple of mouse traps, but we just dont know whether the snake LEFT before we looked for it last night, whether it entered the house and is now under somebody's bed, or whether it left since last night. 

im kinda terrified, but at the same time i feel like i dont care...  what would you do in this case ? a motherfucking snake could be somewhere in my room right now !

#2 Posted by TheLegendofLuke (563 posts) -

Have you checked your boots?

#3 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -

Check under your bed!!

#4 Posted by adoggz (2070 posts) -
@TheLegendofLuke:

#5 Posted by Cramsy (1177 posts) -

Burn down the house.

#6 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

Do you know whether it is a dangerous type?

#7 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1356 posts) -

Make sure it doesnt eat your cats. However the snake would be alot more noticeable if it did :/
#8 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

Go room to room tossing grenades into likely snake hiding places.  

#9 Edited by lilman1101 (1067 posts) -
@TheLegendofLuke said:

" Have you checked your boots? "

Dude, I came in here to say that.

WHY DOES THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME? 

Anyway, I wouldn't be too scared as it may have just slipped out a window or seomthing, same thing happened to me.
#10 Posted by KillaMaStA (859 posts) -

call a professional, I wouldnt fuck with a poisonous snake.

#11 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

Do a search for possible venomous snakes that might inhabit the area you live in. 
If it turns out there are no harmful snakes, don't worry too much.
#12 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@TheLegendofLuke said:
" Have you checked your boots? "
though i get the reference, funny you should say that, because when i got out of the house in the morning i felt something move in my shoe. i thought it was the snake and took the shoe off (on the sidewalk!) and it was a cockroach! you must think i live in a shithole or something, but i  dont, its just the hot summer :P 

@Cramsy said:
" Burn down the house. "
haha 

@Djeffers03 said:
" Do you know whether it is a dangerous type? "
my dad says it could have black spots on its body which makes it dangerous. we havent seen it to be sure 

@WoodenPlatypus said:
" Make sure it doesnt eat your cats. However the snake would be alot more noticeable if it did :/ "
actually, the snake scared the mother cat and freaked her out. my dad wanted to throw the cat out cuz he got so pissed at such a pussy of a cat that is scared of a snake. cats eat snakes for breakfast
#13 Posted by Dejkrigeren (385 posts) -

Snake probably used his octoCamo to hide.

#14 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

Can't you just call someone to try get it out? Surely there must be some sort of team for dealing with wild animals?

#15 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -
 Same here. And a little sister as well.
#16 Posted by Bollard (5868 posts) -

I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES, IN MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE.

#17 Posted by armaan8014 (5458 posts) -

There's a snake in my pants

#18 Posted by ZeroCast (1869 posts) -

#19 Posted by Raakill (845 posts) -

Look around in the warmest spots you can find. If it's still around that's where it will be. Chances are it got out first opportunity it had.

#20 Posted by SuperSecretAgenda (696 posts) -

Well, it's not like the snake is hostile. Otherwise you'd be dead by now.

If you see it, give it clear space and just stay away. Call in a professional. And pray that you don't thrash about during your sleep.

Shockingly, snakes are not super assassins who nom you in your sleep. They only do that if they feel threatened. They're just as afraid of you as you are of it.

#21 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -
@SuperSecretAgenda said:
" Well, it's not like the snake is hostile. Otherwise you'd be dead by now.  If you see it, give it clear space and just stay away. Call in a professional. And pray that you don't thrash about during your sleep.  Shockingly, snakes are not super assassins who nom you in your sleep. They only do that if they feel threatened. They're just as afraid of you as you are of it. "
Stop pushing your pro-snake propaganda here.  We all know that snakes are vile treacherous murderous scum that wouldn't hesitate to slaughter this gamer and his entire family in their sleep.  
#22 Posted by dr_pineapple (193 posts) -

Check in a box

#23 Posted by RobotHamster (4177 posts) -

Check in your pants.

#24 Posted by DragoonKain1687 (702 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" Last night while my sister was feeding the cats in the kitchen, a snake slipped in from outside and hid under the fridge. Me and my dad closed the kitchen and turned the place upside down but there was no sign of it, which is madly puzzling my dad  so he fumigated the kitchen this morning, and set a couple of mouse traps, but we just dont know whether the snake LEFT before we looked for it last night, whether it entered the house and is now under somebody's bed, or whether it left since last night.  im kinda terrified, but at the same time i feel like i dont care...  what would you do in this case ? a motherfucking snake could be somewhere in my room right now ! "
Behind your fridge, there should be an engine of sorts. Check there as Snakes hide in warm places. Also, at the back of the toilet. Hope it helps. I have some friends who have pet snakes, and once they fled their vivarium and they hide there.
#25 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@KillaMaStA said: 

" call a professional, I wouldnt fuck with a poisonous snake. "

@GunnBjorn said: 

" Do a search for possible venomous snakes that might inhabit the area you live in. If it turns out there are no harmful snakes, don't worry too much. "

@Djeffers03 said: 

" Can't you just call someone to try get it out? Surely there must be some sort of team for dealing with wild animals? "

@SuperSecretAgenda said: 

" Call in a professional. And pray that you don't thrash about during your sleep.  "

Men around here dont like calling professionals for such things.. i dont live in a tribe or anything, but when it comes to fighting danger, the men of my community prefer getting help as a last resort. my dad's killed several snakes in his life time 

@ninjakiller said:

" @SuperSecretAgenda said:

" Well, it's not like the snake is hostile. Otherwise you'd be dead by now.  If you see it, give it clear space and just stay away. Call in a professional. And pray that you don't thrash about during your sleep.  Shockingly, snakes are not super assassins who nom you in your sleep. They only do that if they feel threatened. They're just as afraid of you as you are of it. "
Stop pushing your pro-snake propaganda here.  We all know that snakes are vile treacherous murderous scum that wouldn't hesitate to slaughter this gamer and his entire family in their sleep.   "

motherfuckin' A. 

@armaan8014 said: 

" There's a snake in my pants "

a trouser snake ?
#26 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -

Liquid, Solid or Naked?  

If you do manage to find it, eat it for breakfast.

#27 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1877 posts) -

lol, reminds me of when a snake got behind my aunt's fridge, and they had to use a cutlass to kill it.

#28 Posted by Tireyo (6451 posts) -

There's a snake in my boots!! - Toy Story reference.

#29 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@DragoonKain1687 said:
" Behind your fridge, there should be an engine of sorts. Check there as Snakes hide in warm places.  "
my dad sprayed the shit out of that area.. 
#30 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

call up somebody see if it's poinsons. if not then don't worry about it. snakes that live in houses are good thing. my friend said that he had a pet  snake that got lose in his house. it went into the wall. he said that he use to have mice but now don't.

#31 Posted by Jeknod (227 posts) -
@SuperSecretAgenda said:
That sounds just like something a snake would say. I'm keeping my eyes on you...
#32 Posted by foggel (2764 posts) -

Mushroom, mushroom!

#33 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Put on your best Campbell impression and begin walking around the house bellowing 
"SNAKE RESPOND?! SNAKE? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE" 

Eventually your phone will ring,it will either be the snake, or the police telling you your neighbours have launched a complaint 

If its the cops get them to hunt and shoot snake

#34 Posted by pwnasaurus (1286 posts) -
#35 Posted by august (3866 posts) -

There are probably a million different ways for a small animal to squeeze in and out of you house, it's probably long gone by now.

#36 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -

You know what's worse? Monkey-fightin' snakes on a Monday to Friday plane!

#37 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@Jeknod said:
" @SuperSecretAgenda said:
That sounds just like something a snake would say. I'm keeping my eyes on you... "
funny coming from a guy with solid SNAKE for an avatar 
#38 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
Men around here dont like calling professionals for such things.. i dont live in a tribe or anything, but when it comes to fighting danger, the men of my community prefer getting help as a last resort. my dad's killed several snakes in his life time 

Seems short sighted and hypocritical to say that when you have absolutely no clue on what you should do. :3
#39 Posted by Borodin (417 posts) -

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.     

#40 Posted by AlfredCapone (164 posts) -
@Dejkrigeren said:
" Snake probably used his octoCamo to hide. "
2nd this
#41 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Snakes are creepy. I just have to deal with brown recluses. Killed two last night as they crossed the living room floor. I almost never use the living room so there's no telling how many make it their home. I fucking hate this geographical location.

Not sure why I'd prefer to battle a recluse than a snake. They're both potentially killers or causers of amputation. But there are many types of non-poisonous snakes. Brown Recluses are all goddamn deadly. Period.

#42 Posted by Hadoken101 (883 posts) -

I'll admit, I didn't really care about your snake problem, I just wanted to see how long till a Toy story clip/reference popped up.

#43 Posted by Yummylee (22576 posts) -

Time to flush those muthafukin snakes out of your muthafukin pla-...house.

#44 Posted by Canberra (1065 posts) -

It's nice how the topic of snakes overlaps so many funny references, snakes are hot right now apparently. 
Anyway, move away it's no longer your house.

#45 Posted by Valco (328 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
"cats eat snakes for breakfast "
Are you totally sure?
#46 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@Valco said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic said:
"cats eat snakes for breakfast "
Are you totally sure? "
Pretty sure he was making a sex joke.
#47 Posted by Grilledcheez (3958 posts) -

#48 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

Call Sam. Jackson. 
Or.. OR stay with me here, set your house on fire.

#49 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -
@Cramsy said:
"Burn down the house. "
Beat me to it.
#50 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1130 posts) -

Your best bet would be to call the government and have them quarantine the town.