Things to do in San Diego

LowVelocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By LowVelocity

GB, be my social secretary - I'll be in San Diego the first week of May and am looking for recommendations about things to see, do, restaurants to visit, etc. 

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hot_Karl

I'm going to San Diego next week, actually! For a reason though- I'm visiting family. 

I don't frequent that area at all unfortunately, but from what I remember, San Diego has a ton of beaches, downtown, Old Town, outlets and more. There's a good sushi place in Poway, but I totally forget the name of it. I'll try to get back to you if it comes to me. Otherwise, I would probably just ask locals where they like to go to eat & stuff.

jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By jack_daniels

I'm going in a month, Totalyl going to hit up the Zoo. I mean its the most famous zoo in the world.

jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By jack_daniels
@VinceNotVance said:
" I'm going to San Diego next week, actually! For a reason though- I'm visiting family.  I don't frequent that area at all unfortunately, but from what I remember, San Diego has a ton of beaches, downtown, Old Town, outlets and more. There's a good sushi place in Poway, but I totally forget the name of it. I'll try to get back to you if it comes to me. Otherwise, I would probably just ask locals where they like to go to eat & stuff. "
I hear there is this great place to eat, In & Out... ?
Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hot_Karl
@Jack_Daniels said:
" @VinceNotVance said:
" I'm going to San Diego next week, actually! For a reason though- I'm visiting family.  I don't frequent that area at all unfortunately, but from what I remember, San Diego has a ton of beaches, downtown, Old Town, outlets and more. There's a good sushi place in Poway, but I totally forget the name of it. I'll try to get back to you if it comes to me. Otherwise, I would probably just ask locals where they like to go to eat & stuff. "
I hear there is this great place to eat, In & Out... ? "
Yeah bro! And Chick-Fil-A is the SHIT