keoskey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By keoskey

Re posting my recent blog from gamespot.com here

Ok Im in a bad mood today so i feel like talkin about the things i hate in this world.

A few things that i hate in this world are as followed

1:The people how think there all that just because there good at a video game.

2:Thows people how ive you a bad rieview just because you ether beat them in a game or they just decided to downgrade you becosue they decided they hate you.

3: spammers glitcher and overall cheaters how just ruin the fun a good video game.

4: Thows people in call of duty 3 all they want to do is flag boost.

5:Thows people how try and jack your xbox360 accout just for the fun of it rilly you should have somthing better to do with your life.

6:Thiscummunity i meen i se people with blogs with over 100 comment's or more and I hate how when I make a blog I only get at the most 2 comment's and I Thank thow's 2 or 3 people for taking there time to read my blogs.

You see i coming into gameing to try to get away from people how act stupid just to find i run into them all the time online like hacker's and cheaters people how steal your accounts thows people how just love pissing off everyone for fun. The world alrady messed up in the real world why do you want to ruin my only vacation away from this ugly thing we call life.

Changing the subject now

GTA IV game of year
GTA IV game of year

If you have been keepen one eye turned to Spike TV's VGA awards you already know about GTA IV Winning game of the year. Metal Gear solid 4 won best graphics and best original score, Fallout3 best RPG, GTA IV also Won best action/adventure game, Media Molecule won best Studio of the year, gears of war 2 won bets shooter

Thow I like meny say GTA IV did not diserve GOTY award shure it was a good game but there are meny other games out there that are better i meen why dident MGS4 Win GOTY or GOW2.

Well i have to say the real GOTY isent awarded untill gamespot decides at the end of the year for gamespots 2008 VGA awards.

keoskey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By keoskey

Re posting my recent blog from gamespot.com here

Ok Im in a bad mood today so i feel like talkin about the things i hate in this world.

A few things that i hate in this world are as followed

1:The people how think there all that just because there good at a video game.

2:Thows people how ive you a bad rieview just because you ether beat them in a game or they just decided to downgrade you becosue they decided they hate you.

3: spammers glitcher and overall cheaters how just ruin the fun a good video game.

4: Thows people in call of duty 3 all they want to do is flag boost.

5:Thows people how try and jack your xbox360 accout just for the fun of it rilly you should have somthing better to do with your life.

6:Thiscummunity i meen i se people with blogs with over 100 comment's or more and I hate how when I make a blog I only get at the most 2 comment's and I Thank thow's 2 or 3 people for taking there time to read my blogs.

You see i coming into gameing to try to get away from people how act stupid just to find i run into them all the time online like hacker's and cheaters people how steal your accounts thows people how just love pissing off everyone for fun. The world alrady messed up in the real world why do you want to ruin my only vacation away from this ugly thing we call life.

Changing the subject now

GTA IV game of year
GTA IV game of year

If you have been keepen one eye turned to Spike TV's VGA awards you already know about GTA IV Winning game of the year. Metal Gear solid 4 won best graphics and best original score, Fallout3 best RPG, GTA IV also Won best action/adventure game, Media Molecule won best Studio of the year, gears of war 2 won bets shooter

Thow I like meny say GTA IV did not diserve GOTY award shure it was a good game but there are meny other games out there that are better i meen why dident MGS4 Win GOTY or GOW2.

Well i have to say the real GOTY isent awarded untill gamespot decides at the end of the year for gamespots 2008 VGA awards.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Uuuh, wut

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yep, we live in a world full of war, poverty and hunger, but those goddamn idiots who think they are all that because they're good at games really piss me off.

keoskey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By keoskey

ow and sorry for # 6 that was directed at the gamespot community

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By LiquidPrince

Not to be rude, but your blog was very hard to read. Might want to try writing with proper grammar or something.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Rowr

You forgot to put

7: Thows people hoo cant use speling or gramar

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
dcpc10 said:
"MattyFTM said:
"Yep, we live in a world full of war, poverty and hunger, but those goddamn idiots who think they are all that because they're good at games really piss me off."
This is a gaming site....."
Yeah, but it's in the off topic forum, so I assumed it was off topic, and based on the thread title it sounded like he was going to talk about some of the really horrible things in the world, and in the end it's just some whiny blog about a couple of slightly annoying things in gaming.
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rowr

yeh the title is pretty emo.

o this dump of a world, where people flag boost in cod 4.

Im sorry your having a bad day fella.

Hopefully things are brighter tommorrow.

keoskey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By keoskey
Rowr said:
"yeh the title is pretty emo.

o this dump of a world, where people flag boost in cod 4.

Im sorry your having a bad day fella.

Hopefully things are brighter tommorrow."
Ya feels like one of them days
coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By coakroach
keoskey said:

Maybe if you learned to type or speak English.
Dolt.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By wefwefasdf

I nearly cried.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

MattyFTM said:
"Yep, we live in a world full of war, poverty and hunger, but those goddamn idiots who think they are all that because they're good at games really piss me off."

You fucking asshat, you beat me to it!
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Bulldog19892

Somehow I don't see this thread going anywhere.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

It's a blog post.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Bulldog19892
Bellum said:
"It's a blog post."
A blog post that was posted as a thread, something you can choose not to do. You can also lock these threads.
AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By AndrewGaspar
keoskey said:
"6:Thiscummunity i meen i se people with blogs with over 100 comment's or more and I hate how when I make a blog I only get at the most 2 comment's and I Thank thow's 2 or 3 people for taking there time to read my blogs."
Uh... no response.

Wait, I just made you happy, didn't I?
BigSe63xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By BigSe63xy
Rowr said:
"You forgot to put

7: Thows people hoo cant use speling or gramar"