• 59 results
#1 Posted by Bipedpower (72 posts) -
#2 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

hahahaha, I love how he t-bags.

#3 Posted by WhySoSerious (646 posts) -

Eh, what else does he have to do with his time?  He's probably on summer vacation, who cares.

#4 Posted by mr_korean (610 posts) -

That kid is probably beat up a lot and he should spend more time outide with friends DON'T WASTE YOUR YOUTH

#5 Posted by WorldsFastestShrimpPeeler (458 posts) -

Has too much time on his hands. Other than that, he did a pretty good job on them.

#6 Posted by Aarny91 (3914 posts) -

I hope he dies.

#7 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

meh. Kids. Can't live with em, can't live without em (cuz they repopulate earth and what not)

#8 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

I've seen the video before, that kid is crazy.

#9 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

Kid makes cardboard nappy, internet roffles.

#10 Posted by henjin (829 posts) -

Oh wow....He really needs to find something better to do with his time..

#11 Posted by dangerd0g9 (12 posts) -
mr_korean said:
"That kid is probably beat up a lot and he should spend more time outide with friends DON'T WASTE YOUR YOUTH
"
you are most likely right.
#12 Posted by ParanoidFreak (1461 posts) -

This kid is only about 10 and people are saying harsh things like "I hope he dies". He's just a child playing, leave him alone.

#13 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -

wow i wish i could respond but i dont know wat ur trying to say because there is no punctuation how do you even type like this my brain is screaming at me constantly to type like a normal human being.

Seriously though, that's kinda sad. 

#14 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

The saying "too much time on your hands" doesn't really work for a 10 year old kid.

Of course he has time on hands, that's all kids have you fucking retards, they have no real responsibilities.

#15 Posted by Osmiles (198 posts) -
mr_korean said:
"That kid is probably beat up a lot and he should spend more time outide with friends DON'T WASTE YOUR YOUTH
"
How is the kid wasting his time, he is making his own toys and did a real damn good job.
#16 Posted by Pandem1c (6 posts) -

LMAO at teabagging. He probably has no idea what it means.

#17 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
Aarny said:
"I hope he dies."
why? :| I agree it is a waste of time but he seems to enjoy it...
#18 Posted by Alex_V (615 posts) -
mr_korean said:
"
173 posts and counting? Well done...
#19 Posted by Colonel_Cool (808 posts) -

As much as the kid probably gets made fun of, I have to applaud him for the awesome job he did making the realistic props.

#20 Posted by Grady (163 posts) -

Good lord.  He's like 9.  He shouldn't even be playing halo, let alone being such a fanboy as to make his own weapons.  Now all we need is a video of him screaming at his dad for more time on his 360 on live at night!

#21 Posted by PaperPlain (243 posts) -

And I suppose that little toy car is his warthog.

#22 Posted by Tridgen (120 posts) -

i find kinda awesome what he did:p.
he sure has time...

#23 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

wow...10 years old huh

#24 Posted by Scent_Tree (31 posts) -

wow, that was really stupid.

#25 Posted by HipHopHitler (59 posts) -
Grady said:
"Good lord.  He's like 9.  He shouldn't even be playing halo, let alone being such a fanboy as to make his own weapons. "
My thoughts exactly. What parents lets their child get so engrossed in a game they re-enact a tea-bagging scene with their own cardboard weapons =P
#26 Posted by SlayingShogun (257 posts) -

Either he's going to make movie props in the future or we have the next shooter on a school campus on our hands because of how he probably gets made fun of all the time

#27 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

I've seen that one, but dude I have to say the props ARE pretty damn amazing. He could be a prop artist when he grows up. A nerdy one, but a prop artist nonetheless

#28 Posted by Met2609 (555 posts) -
SlayingShogun said:
"Either he's going to make movie props in the future or we have the next shooter on a school campus on our hands because of how he probably gets made fun of all the time
"

I'm gonna go with the latter. Damnit, we lost another one!
#29 Posted by sizu (391 posts) -
ParanoidFreak said:
" This kid is only about 10 and people are saying harsh things like "I hope he dies". He's just a child playing, leave him alone.
"

I agree.  Fuck off Internet Big Men trying to bring this guy down.  Hes a kid playing, making stuff and using his imagination.  Nothing wrong with that.  Its part of growing up.
#30 Edited by Hats (360 posts) -

its just a kid sure he will regret doing this in a few years but for now his having fun well up untill he looks at the comments lol

#31 Posted by bad_crc (39 posts) -

at least that explains to his parents where all their moving boxes and packaging tape went...

#32 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

You think I have too much time on my hands posting here, what about that kid?

#33 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

What so bad about this?
When we were 10, we all played war and pretended to be soldiers. Just this kid is a helluva a lot more creative and talented than we were.

#34 Edited by Karmum (11519 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"What so bad about this?
When we were 10, we all played war and pretended to be soldiers. Just this kid is a helluva a lot more creative and talented than we were.
"
There is nothing wrong with it, in my opinion, the kid has alot of time. I think its amazing how he did all this by himself.
#35 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

Exactly, this kid is going to get a comfortable job in movie props and then he'll be the one laughing.

#36 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
sizu said:
"ParanoidFreak said:
" This kid is only about 10 and people are saying harsh things like "I hope he dies". He's just a child playing, leave him alone.
"

I agree.  Fuck off Internet Big Men trying to bring this guy down.  Hes a kid playing, making stuff and using his imagination.  Nothing wrong with that.  Its part of growing up."
Hell yeah, you said it perfectly.
He's just a kid and all of these people are telling him to get a life? If he was 35 and we heard his Mom asking him to come to dinner it would be different.
I thought it was good, too.
#37 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -

Seen it before it's quite sad, but still, people shouldn't really be saying what they are about him. He is only a child after all.

#38 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -
Karmum said:
"DualReaver said:
"What so bad about this?
"
There is nothing wrong with it, in my opinion, the kid has alot of time. I think its amazing how he did all this by himself.
"
Exactly. He did all of that by himself. Imagine how much work that took?

It's nerdy, but it's better than collecting stamps
#39 Posted by JazzMaverick (108 posts) -

Fair play to the kid,atleast he's not out on the streets smoking Crack.

#40 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -

I've seen this before.  He has all of the weapon firing/reloading motion/sounds down.

#41 Posted by Hungry_bunny (421 posts) -

I guess it could have been worse, he could have been a pokemon fan >.>

#42 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
#43 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

I couldn't watch that....thats terrible.

#44 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
epic_pets said:
"I couldn't watch that....thats terrible."
What is so bad about the video?
#45 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
Karmum said:
"epic_pets said:
"I couldn't watch that....thats terrible."
What is so bad about the video?
"
I'm with you on that. He's 10 it's not we should look down on him cause he's not out dating or having a life. He's 10 people. lol
#46 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -
#47 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

He is a kid.. At that age i would have killed for a cool costume like that xD

#48 Posted by Mordok44 (173 posts) -

Atleast hes doing that and not doing drugs or anything

#49 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (289 posts) -

He must be the most popular kid in school.

#50 Posted by BulletPulse (183 posts) -
Colonel_Cool said:
"As much as the kid probably gets made fun of, I have to applaud him for the awesome job he did making the realistic props.
"
Yeah.I agree.