Posted by G0DF4TH3R (119 posts) -

This is the first (of hopefully many) blogs that is going to come in the coming few weeks. I first joined GB when it first went live, back in July '08 but I never really used it a lot aside from visiting the site once in a while to check a few things. Recently I have decided to listen to GB podcast from the start, from the Arrow Pointing Down to the most recent episode. As of the blog I am at 09-15-2009, it has been 2-3 weeks since I started and I have been having so much fun listening to all of them. 
Well the main reason I started to listen to the podcast is mostly because of the fact that my PS3 died on me and I have not replaced it since. Hence I have had so much more time on my hands but that means I also spend more time with my PSP. Thus playing games I never have and also causing me to get a bigger memory stick from 2GB to 8GB and as well as me upgrading my PSP 1001 to PSP 3001. I got my PSP since launch five years ago, I felt it was time to upgrade since I have been using it a lot more to play Street Fighter Aplha 3 Max, Bluzblue and listening to the podcast. 

Because of GB I have become a huge fighting game fan because of Jeff and a RTS fan because of Brad (also played Protoss for all my games because of him =D) 
Hopefully I will write more but I am not a person who feels the need to write about every small thing that happens so we will see how it goes.

#1 Posted by G0DF4TH3R (119 posts) -

This is the first (of hopefully many) blogs that is going to come in the coming few weeks. I first joined GB when it first went live, back in July '08 but I never really used it a lot aside from visiting the site once in a while to check a few things. Recently I have decided to listen to GB podcast from the start, from the Arrow Pointing Down to the most recent episode. As of the blog I am at 09-15-2009, it has been 2-3 weeks since I started and I have been having so much fun listening to all of them. 
Well the main reason I started to listen to the podcast is mostly because of the fact that my PS3 died on me and I have not replaced it since. Hence I have had so much more time on my hands but that means I also spend more time with my PSP. Thus playing games I never have and also causing me to get a bigger memory stick from 2GB to 8GB and as well as me upgrading my PSP 1001 to PSP 3001. I got my PSP since launch five years ago, I felt it was time to upgrade since I have been using it a lot more to play Street Fighter Aplha 3 Max, Bluzblue and listening to the podcast. 

Because of GB I have become a huge fighting game fan because of Jeff and a RTS fan because of Brad (also played Protoss for all my games because of him =D) 
Hopefully I will write more but I am not a person who feels the need to write about every small thing that happens so we will see how it goes.