This made me feel sad.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Knave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Knave
No Caption Provided

How did it make you feel?

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

Makes me feel like I've seen better posts on Facebook.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By fox01313

And without any facts presented (ie. newsclippings), it's just a random forum post which may or may not be true as any halfway skilled writer could craft this with nobody getting hurt. Too bad that most people in high school or earlier fail to realize that once they get out of those schools, a majority of the time those idiotic people putting someone down/bullying will never be heard from again as people move on with their lives.

Knave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Knave

It doesn't matter if it's real or not, since there's no way of knowing, but it's still pretty sad.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ajamafalous

It made me feel flag.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Heh. Manga.

Knave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Knave

This shit is off topic, why would you flag it? This is as off topic as it gets.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By drGiggless

I feel no emotion *sharpens homemade sword*

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Jeust

It's life. 

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By JasonR86

@Claude said:

It made me feel like I would have probably 'liked' this comment on Facebook.

Knave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Knave

I shouldn't have said it made me feel sad because now all you wannabes rapers and hardcore rockers will be saying shit like it didn't phase you, no sire, well i call bullshit, i bet the thread barely has any replies because people are too busy crying, and tears fell on their keyboard so when they try to type it's slippery and their fingers keep falling.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Dany

youtube spam

picture spam?

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Knave said:

I shouldn't have said it made me feel sad because now all you wannabes rapers and hardcore rockers will be saying shit like it didn't phase you, no sire, well i call bullshit, i bet the thread barely has any replies because people are too busy crying, and tears fell on their keyboard so when they try to type it's slippery and their fingers keep falling.

Heh. Slippery heyboards.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@Knave said:

rapers

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By drGiggless

@Knave said:

No. It was posted on 4chan, thus it is 95% chance it is complete bullshit.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Brendan

Yup, that majorly sucks.

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By LiquidSwords

@ajamafalous said:

It made me feel flag.

Ha!

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dany

@Knave said:

Are you not smart? Do you fail to see why your fantastic original post isn't sparking any discussion?

Be original and don't copy a pic off of 4chan and maybe we might care.

Bribo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bribo

Stopped reading after "So in high school...".

Might as well have started "While tripping on acid.." or "When I was a child soldier fighting the Tutsis.."

Can't relate.

Knave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Knave

@Dany said:

@Knave said:

Are you not smart? Do you fail to see why your fantastic original post isn't sparking any discussion?

Ok, let me go kill a relative of mine so i can make a thread about it. That way i'll be original. It's a sad story i decided to share with the world. Are you just angry because you're crying like a little bitch?

PokeIkzai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PokeIkzai

Yep. The idea that this story might have happened is sad. I take comfort knowing that there are tons of liars who are good with words on the internet.

Knave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Knave

@PokeIkzai: Are you implying that this is a lie, or are you making the sadness go away by hypnotising yourself into believing it's a lie?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Milkman

Manga is for jerks.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dany

@Knave said:

@Dany said:

@Knave said:

Ok, let me go kill a relative of mine so i can make a thread about it. That way i'll be original. It's a sad story i decided to share with the world. Are you just angry because you're crying like a little bitch?

You sure have me pinned at the wall. You believe that story, why? Because it made you sad? So anything makes you sad it MUST be true? Did it resonate with you? Why?

Avatar image for deathstriker666
deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By deathstriker666

OP is a fa ...err flagged

PokeIkzai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PokeIkzai

@Knave said:

@PokeIkzai: Are you implying that this is a lie, or are you making the sadness go away by hypnotising yourself into believing it's a lie?

Hypnotizing, matey. :p I find it sad but at the same time I don't have the full on effect without any proof. Weird, huh?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BraveToaster

It doesn't make me feel sad. I actually don't feel anything when I read it. Wait, it makes me happy that I can still flag threads.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Arroused.

Knave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Knave

@Dany: You're basically saying if i posted this without the picture, and instead pretended it was my own story that it would spark more discussion. No it wouldn't. People would still say all this, and there would be more posts asking for some kind of proof. Originality doesn't matter at all.

spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#30  Edited By spazmaster666

It didn't make me sad at all because nothing in that post sounded genuine or believable.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#31  Edited By Claude
@JasonR86 said:

@Claude said:

It made me feel like I would have probably 'liked' this comment on Facebook.

If I were in a mood, I would have shit on this person's post on Facebook. It's not like I haven't had people delete my comments before.
drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By drGiggless

OP you started out doing a decent job of trolling (never had me fooled for a second though obviously) but now you are doing a worse job. So just give up the ruse before your thread gets locked. It was a decent effort, you gave it the ol college try, nothing to be ashamed of.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zeforgotten

'insert video of a little chinese girl being run over several times by the same car without a single bystander doing anything about it and after the girl has been run over and pretty much had her skull crushed she was still alive for some time while probably in a lot of pain but everyone was so full of themselves in that fucked up little part of the town that they didn't bother helping and just put their hands down their pants and probably started fapping'  

Wanna know the fucked up part? 
I could link that video right now if it wasn't against the rules. Now that's something that will make you both sad and angry.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Can I get a link to the autopsy report please? I'm starting to suspect foul play.

Knave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Knave

@drGiggless: I love the fact that everyone just dismisses everything as trolling nowadays. Maybe i'm just stupid? Not everyone who makes retarded posts is a troll. There are dumb people in the world too.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Subjugation
Below is a brief explanation of what we consider to be 'spam' topics on our forum.
  • Topics advertising, promoting, soliciting and offering goods or services for commercial purposes and financial gain.
  1. Example
    - A topic created to advertise MMO gold sellers.
  • Topics that consist of random 'thoughts of the day', immature or inane content and purpose.
  1. Example #1
    - A topic explaining what your latest fart smelt like. The Giant Bomb forums are not Facebook.
  1. Example #2
    - Creating an empty forum topic with no discussion material that simply exists to accomplish a quest.
  • Topics linking to websites, images, videos or other material without any original commentary from the topic creator.
  1. Example #1
    - A topic linking to a news article with the majority of the article pasted into the original post without any direct opinion, input or commentary from the topic creator themselves.
  1. Example #2
    - YouTube Spam - Posting random non-gaming related videos without any discussion material and probably don't have any discussion material to them in the first place are considered spam
Ultimately if you create a topic on our forum we expect you to put effort into inspiring productive discussion value when you create the topic. Posting topics regarding every random though that comes into your head, random YouTube video you find and so forth will be considered spam. Unless of course you provide adequate discussion value to the content of the topic. Here is an example of how not to post a youtube video. And here is an example of that exact same video posted in a way that promotes lots of constructive discussion.

Forum rules. Read them.

Boom. Knowledge'd.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By drGiggless

@Knave said:

@drGiggless: I love the fact that everyone just dismisses everything as trolling nowadays. Maybe i'm just stupid? Not everyone who makes retarded posts is a troll. There are dumb people in the world too.

If you aren't trolling then you are just incredibly ignorant of what gets posted on 4chan on a regular basis. Either way, this thread sucks.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheHumanDove

Manga collection...suicide. I didn't feel much. Not enough info. Suicide is sad, but not uncommon. Manga is so trivial as it is. Youth...wasted

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GB's community makes 4chan look like heaven so far. Lots of mean people here.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By tim_the_corsair
@ZeForgotten
'insert video of a little chinese girl being run over several times by the same car without a single bystander doing anything about it and after the girl has been run over and pretty much had her skull crushed she was still alive for some time while probably in a lot of pain but everyone was so full of themselves in that fucked up little part of the town that they didn't bother helping and just put their hands down their pants and probably started fapping'  

I could link that video right now if it wasn't against the rules. Now that's something that will make you both sad and angry.
Even more aroused.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zeforgotten
@Tim_the_Corsair said:
@ZeForgotten

Even more aroused.
Really? Want me to PM the link for your pleasure then? 
Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@TheHumanDove said:

Manga collection...suicide. I didn't feel much. Not enough info. Suicide is sad, but not uncommon. Manga is so trivial as it is. Youth...wasted

As opposed to playing video games.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By kashif1

Wow this thread went downhill. Anyway its either a good sad story or a real sad story, either way its sad.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheHumanDove

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@TheHumanDove said:

Not at all. Trivial as well.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#45  Edited By FancySoapsMan

It made me feel nothing because I'm not a pussy

Lautaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lautaro

I am sorry I must have missed something reading through this thread, what did OP do exactly to provoke these harsh reactions?

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@TheHumanDove said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@TheHumanDove said:

I was hoping that you'd say the other thing, as it would reinforce my fading hope that my childhood wasn't a waste.... now that's fucking sad!

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheHumanDove

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@TheHumanDove said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@TheHumanDove said:

I was hoping that you'd say the other thing, as it would reinforce my fading hope that my childhood wasn't a waste.... now that's fucking sad!

The sad part is someone killing themselves and sending a fictional story to another as some sort of message, especially one so poorly written. Thus is life.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#49  Edited By trace

Jesus tapdancing fuckshits, people. Just flag and move on if you feel the thread violates our rules. No need to be complete assholes about it.

...but yes, posting an image with little to no original comment qualifies as spam on our message boards, since it does nothing to create worthwhile discussion.