Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Edited By Fallen189

Let me set the scene:

With the weather being hotter than hell these past few weeks in the UK, my mind has inevitabley taken a turn for the worse. I was in bed the other day, and I thought my PC was playing the space harrier theme even when it was turned off. Regardless, I was awake last ...night/morning. It was 8am, and I was getting ready to go to bed. I had just discovered Secret of Monkey Island, a number of years late admittedly. After playing for a short time (Made the meat with condiment), I figured it was time for me to go to bed.

What followed can only be described as one of the weirdest fucking dreams I have ever had.

From what I can remember, I was seeing the world through the eyes of Guy, when the dream suddenly became third person, and I was watching a fight between myself, LeChuck, and a vaguely androgynous porcelain doll manwoman. We all stabbed each other with swords, when LeChuck started to strangle me. For the rest of the dream, I saw it through his eyes however. My head suddenly started to shrivel and turn into a skull when my neck suddenly turned to rubber and my face turned into Monkey D Luffy from the comic "One Piece", and then I wrapped my rubber neck around LeChuck and strangled him to death.

It was at this point I woke up and I quote my brother : "You were talking to yourself in your sleep again, saying 'Oh god dont hurt me' and flailing your arms around like bees were attacking your face. Stop playing games at 6 in the morning"

Discuss your bizarre video game dreams!

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Fallen189

Let me set the scene:

With the weather being hotter than hell these past few weeks in the UK, my mind has inevitabley taken a turn for the worse. I was in bed the other day, and I thought my PC was playing the space harrier theme even when it was turned off. Regardless, I was awake last ...night/morning. It was 8am, and I was getting ready to go to bed. I had just discovered Secret of Monkey Island, a number of years late admittedly. After playing for a short time (Made the meat with condiment), I figured it was time for me to go to bed.

What followed can only be described as one of the weirdest fucking dreams I have ever had.

From what I can remember, I was seeing the world through the eyes of Guy, when the dream suddenly became third person, and I was watching a fight between myself, LeChuck, and a vaguely androgynous porcelain doll manwoman. We all stabbed each other with swords, when LeChuck started to strangle me. For the rest of the dream, I saw it through his eyes however. My head suddenly started to shrivel and turn into a skull when my neck suddenly turned to rubber and my face turned into Monkey D Luffy from the comic "One Piece", and then I wrapped my rubber neck around LeChuck and strangled him to death.

It was at this point I woke up and I quote my brother : "You were talking to yourself in your sleep again, saying 'Oh god dont hurt me' and flailing your arms around like bees were attacking your face. Stop playing games at 6 in the morning"

Discuss your bizarre video game dreams!

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mattysen

To much pirating my friend, that is a result of pirating (dreams about pirates).

Most bizzare video game dream? I was in Gears of War, got chased down and had my arm saw'd off
Civraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Civraz

I had a dream i was playing Enter The Matrix (bad enough already, right?) but from first-person. I was running through an apartment  building trying to kill two mimes. One was tall and very skinny, the other was short and pleasently plump. No matter how many times i shot them, they wouldn't die...

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bruce

I had a dream that a vampire succubus was sexually draining my energy...I was like nine, it really freaked me out.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman

It's not a video game dream but I once had a very weird dream.

OK I don't wanna go into the whole thing but basically it involved me riding by two raccoons in a monster truck. Except the raccoons were wearing colorful nike basketballs--that were cut up--around their backs to make themselves look like armadillos. So I drove by in the monster truck and gave each of them a high five. That was one part anyways.

Yeah, pretty messed up. I must have eaten something bad that night.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By PowerSerj

Sort of video game related. I was on this huge floating platform about 20 meters above the ground, and I was over a street near my house. Also, there were a bunch of DBZ characters with me. So I decide to jump off this floating monstrosity and I end up on my front lawn rather quickly. Then Cell comes out of nowhere and I start freaking out because he looks pissed. He started walking towards me very menacingly, so I run away. Of course, since this is some kind of dream/nightmare hybrid (Cell's trying to kill me? Best death ever), my attempts at running are futile as I am cemented to one spot. I can feel myself running and freaking out, but I'm not actually moving anywhere. Then I wake up. It was terrifyng and awesome at the same time. He was Perfect form btw.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Wolverine

I once had a dream that I was in a Halo multiplayer game. I was actually a spartan and I was playing 8 other dudes. I kept re spawning when I died. It was weird.

NintenDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NintenDood

I had a strrrange dream where I was a little stick-person, sailing on a tiny sailboat, when huge, ferocious paper Pihranas started to eat the paper ship. They finished most of it, and I was still hanging on to a sliver of it, so they came over to me, and started to eat my tiny paper body. I think I woke up from that with tears in my eyes xD. Also, I may have been playing Paper Mario the day before lol.

warp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By warp

I always have vivid dreams of whatever Im playing if I play a game too late in the evening. Especially if its a game I just got. The worst was for Civilization Revolution where I played it til like 2 AM all the while knowing I had work in five hours. When I went to sleep it was a fever dream of maps and troop formations moving along. Sometimes I was ground floor and in the middle of the action while other times I was just dreaming of the game in action. I woke up regretting I ever tried to sleep at all. I also had that happen with Lost Via Domus and that pissed me off because that game in no way deserved that much of my attention.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#10  Edited By Symphony

That' a pretty strange dream ya had :P

Hmm... weirdest video game ones I had were WoW related ones that occurred in the similar way yours did -- staying up way too late playing the dream-related game. I barely even remember those dreams any more, but I do remember one time I dreamt I was my undead rogue and I had been disarmed by some warrior, so I pulled off my arm and began hitting him with it until he died.

Good times, good times.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By jakob187

It was WoW-related...and that's as far as I'll go, because I'm not sure that even I fucking understood it!