Posted by Killroycantkill (1377 posts) -

Well our podcast has made it to it's 10th episode. We're officially too old for clown parties now. In this episode Blaven is out so it's just Vince and I with special guest TJ. A much short show than usual but we talk about such hot topics as the Dead Island trailer and We Dare.

Also we filmed a pretty awesome pre-show to make Blaven not feel left out.

Hope you guys enjoy the show and remember to subscribe on Itunes and give us ratings and comments. We also accept listen mail at tniab.letters@gmail.com 

Podbean Site: typev3.podbean.com

Itunes:  http://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/three-nerds-in-a-basement/id412279564 
#1 Posted by Killroycantkill (1377 posts) -

Well our podcast has made it to it's 10th episode. We're officially too old for clown parties now. In this episode Blaven is out so it's just Vince and I with special guest TJ. A much short show than usual but we talk about such hot topics as the Dead Island trailer and We Dare.

Also we filmed a pretty awesome pre-show to make Blaven not feel left out.

Hope you guys enjoy the show and remember to subscribe on Itunes and give us ratings and comments. We also accept listen mail at tniab.letters@gmail.com 

Podbean Site: typev3.podbean.com

Itunes:  http://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/three-nerds-in-a-basement/id412279564 
#2 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

"Blaven" sounds like the noise Jerry Lewis made when he was the nutty professor, it should be called two nerds and one noise in a basement.
#3 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

That doesn't look like a basement. I call shenanigans! 

#4 Edited by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:

"That doesn't look like a basement!"

Those will actually be Brad's famous last words, and they will immediately follow Ryan asking him to help carry a mattress down into his basement. 
#5 Posted by Killroycantkill (1377 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:
" That doesn't look like a basement. I call shenanigans!  "
Yeah some other people have said that, but it is indeed a basement. Just a nice room in a basement lol.