Tiger Woods WHO CARES

irish1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By irish1993

I am watching the news now and they are counting down the Tiger Woods debacle. Again he had an affair who cares.. The promise he made to remain faithful was with his wife that's all he should answer to... Again who cares . They are treating him like a world leader or the President.Why are not the press focused on Washington for not getting work done like passing my unemployment benefits. Again Tiger Woods is a billionaire..

Sinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sinatra

I do not care either, I think that we need to just stop covering his personal life and give him some privacy. 

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Kazona

The thing is, while you and I may not care, there are a shitload of fans of Tiger Woods who do care, as well as a shitload of people who hate him that love reading about Tiger's fuckups. And then there is the general public that just likes anything that's even remotely "controversial" when it comes to celebrities. 

People love seeing famous people fall. It sells a shitload of magazines.

Avatar image for dancedancekennypants
DanceDanceKennypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It gets people's attention, which is how the media makes its' money. It works.

I'm not too into it either, but don't get wound up about these bullshit stories. It's just a fact of life, young man.

Good luck in finding a job. A few of my friends are unemployed at the moment and it's not a fun place to be.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Meowayne

We were very happily not caring until you brought it up again with this thread.

Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Clinkz

I don't think you understand how big of a fall for Tiger this was. While widely revered as one of the best golf players if not the best sports player by many, deep down he was far from immaculate. That coward needs to stop hiding.

ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ma_rc_01

I just want to say: He gives a whole new meaning to "Just do it" amirite?

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Oriental_Jams

We're dealing with the John Terry 'scandal' in the UK, it's apparently a shock that wealthy people have affairs.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By toowalrus

I personally don't care, but the guy IS a role model for a million kids.

Avatar image for 345t3rfgsdfwsdf
34wsdfsdfwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 34wsdfsdfwe

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Tiger on a podium like he was Obama, or more fittingly, señor Clinton himself. 
The incident does contain all of the factors that make up a juicy controversy though: filthy rich celebrity and role model + sex + domestic breakdown.

The general public seems to care, a lot, about what happens to Tiger in private.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By JohnTheGamer

I'd say there's a lot of people who care, specifically people who like golf and might visit a golf website or forum. I'd say a lot of people on a gaming website like yourself wouldn't care.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12  Edited By KaosAngel

Everybody wants to play with Tiger's clubs.  Can't blame 'em.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nanikore

He's a golfer and he likes to have sex. 

SCANDALOUS!

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ineedaname

You care enough to make a thread.

cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cspiffo

This is what the biz calls a slow news day.
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By super_machine

Ever since John and Kate split up, the media goes ape shit over the dumbest things. If anyone is owed an apology, it's Tiger Woods for putting up with the media bullshit that is none of their business in the first place.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17  Edited By Cerza

I really don't care. He's just a rich dude doing what rich dudes do.

KennyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KennyPowers

Cause he's made almost a billion dollars in sponsorships, so his image is kind of a big deal.

Avatar image for collegefootballguy
CollegeFootballGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cerza said:
"I really don't care. He's just a rich dude doing what rich dudes do. "

This. And it only seems women care
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iam3green

yes, who does care about that stuff. i am glad for him, for doing a dream that most guys want. to sleep with a lot of girls. he just did his apology speech and a lot of channels were covering them. i was just like wow really, people really want to hear his speech. i do not think he owns an apology except for his family and girls that he slept with.

ScottishGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ScottishGamer

I totally agree. As mentioned before the UK has recently seen the 'John Terry' scandal hit the press as they found out he had an affair. The press have never shut the hell up about him for over a week now and the thing is nobody cares about his personal life and just want to watch him to play football as that is his job. I personally couldn't care that he has had an affair because face it plenty of people all over the UK and for that fact the World have had an affair and I doubt that they have all been put 'under pressure' to leave their job. I just wish that the media would focus on real news and stop stalking so called celebrities and scrutinizing their boring personal lives for some sort of agonizingly insignificant mistake that really does not concern anyone apart from them and the respective people involved. 

On a final note I saw this recently on the TV about the John Terry story and the stupidity of the media and think is is hilarious and so true at the same time!  (0:00 to 8:02)

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#22  Edited By yetiantics

to OP subject title: 
Women.
TorgoGrooves89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TorgoGrooves89

It's really not about whether we care or not. Personally i believe that what he did was wrong and that he's an idiot for cheating on is wife, but to be honest i don't know him so why should i give a shit? I don't , but what is more important is how this affects his sponsers, his image as a role model and an athlete, and the effect it's going to have on the golf world. It's a fact that when Tiger Woods played on TV viewing numbers increased, i think by as much as like twenty percent or something. After what he has done the sport of golf, and the money that is brought in thru viewership and tour attendance will lessen, thus affecting the buisiness side of golf. You've got to remember that a sport is a business, just like a school is, or religion is, or a hospital is. Bad image means bad business and that's what is more important here. Especially as golf is going to be a sport in the next olympics (i think).
Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Whisperkill

Newspapers are not fucking tabloids. Fuck this shit

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TwoOneFive

yeah none of us care, in fact, we'd probably give him a high five. But all you have to do is walk into a supermarket and see the ridiculous amount of gossip magazines on display and then you'll understand this. well not really, but you get the picture. 

Jeffery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jeffery
@Sinatra said:
" I do not care either, I think that we need to just stop covering his personal life and give him some privacy.  "
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By natetodamax
@irish1993 said:
" I am watching the news now and they are counting down the Tiger Woods debacle. Again he had an affair who cares.. The promise he made to remain faithful was with his wife that's all he should answer to... Again who cares . They are treating him like a world leader or the President.Why are not the press focused on Washington for not getting work done like passing my unemployment benefits. Again Tiger Woods is a billionaire.. "
I am now very suspicous 

But yeah, I don't even know what the whole Tiger Woods fiasco was about.
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By ajamafalous

73sssssssssss

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I don't care. And I don't care that other people care either. What happened should be a private matter between him, his wife & his mistress. He plays golf, his private life should be private.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bruce

Why not just...you know, fuck your wife? I mean, he married a fairly attractive woman; this whole thing seems a tad excessive.

Oy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#31  Edited By Oy

The only thing he did wrong was get married.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pause422

People need to just let him be,  this isn't some thing worthy of interrupting TV for on a bunch of channels to have him apologize. He felt like getting some more pussy, its not the end of the world.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#33  Edited By JackiJinx

Apparently, at least 253 people. His name gets clicks and views just to see if he's started up some new controversy or whatnot. People love having something to commonly feel disgusted about as it unites people, albeit with negative emotions. Hey, gotta vent about something.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RetroIce4

Wow. An affair. Nobody cares about this and people act like these are uncommon from celebrities. Plus Tiger Woods is a robot. Have you heard him talk before? Especially his apology. He is the most stoic person ever.

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bones8677

I don't care either.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#36  Edited By Hailinel
@RetroIce4 said:
" Wow. An affair. Nobody cares about this and people act like these are uncommon from celebrities. Plus Tiger Woods is a robot. Have you hear him talk. He is the most stoic person ever. "
It's not so much that he had an affair as the sheer number of women he allegedly had affairs with.  A double-digit number.
regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By regularassmilk

He's a fucking golfer. I couldn't give less of a shit what he does in his personal life, i'm here to watch him golf.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Coombs

Well, You obviously care to some point.
Otherwise you wouldn't have bothered posting.

Box3ru13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Box3ru13

Yeah I don't get why people care but whatever, he'll weather the storm and before you know it everything will go back to the way it was.  
Although I would love for a celebrity/athlete to hold a news conference and say fuck it. But that will never happen unfortunately. 

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41  Edited By Rowr

Noone cares.

It's just a chance for some white people in the media to bash what was percieved as an upstanding black man.

I'm so fucking sick of it, it's like he raped a puppy or something. They have him all up on a podium apologising and looking shamefaced infront of the world, its fucking disgusting.

And to all of you being "women care" etc, fuck that. It's none of their gossipy -nothing better to do in their droll life - business', none of this concerns anyone except those involved.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By Skald

Most of the people who care about Tiger Woods probably don't care about video games. Think about it.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#43  Edited By Hailinel
@Box3ru13 said:
" Yeah I don't get why people care but whatever, he'll weather the storm and before you know it everything will go back to the way it was.  Although I would love for a celebrity/athlete to hold a news conference and say fuck it. But that will never happen unfortunately.  "
I think Barry Bonds actually did that already.  Possibly multiple times.  He's not what you'd call fan-friendly.
Box3ru13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Box3ru13
@Hailinel: Yeah but that was for quote unquote cheating, which if you're a sports fan it ruins or diminishes the game.  

Plus BB is an all around asshole. I just want like Michael Phelps to say, "yeah I smoke weed, so what? I got 8 gold medals bitches."  

Its different than BB or MJ saying that type of stuff because we expect it from them.