#1 Posted by ch3burashka (5176 posts) -

Turns out "Shrek", the beloved movie of children and manbabies everwhere, was based on a book.

No one probably cares, but Shrek was probably my favorite movie when I was 10-ish - I could quote the movie in its entirety at one point (I'm down to probably 60% now). I always figured it was an original IP. This completely blew my mind in a bookstore. It was made in 1990.

That's it. Steig totally fucking sold out, letting them make Shrek 3 and all those awful tie-in games.

#2 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4294 posts) -

"Shrek" would make a very cool movie, I think. The thing that came out.... Ech..

And it turns out, Puss in Boots is based on some old French fairy tale thing. Huh.

#3 Posted by Flappy (2328 posts) -

"Shrek" would make a very cool movie, I think. The thing that came out.... Ech..

And it turns out, Puss in Boots is based on some old French fairy tale thing. Huh.

Naked Cartoon Pussy rears its head once more!

As far as Shrek goes, I remember enjoying the original movie and the ride...thing at Universal Studios down in Florida. Eddie Murphy used to be so cool...

#4 Posted by ch3burashka (5176 posts) -
#5 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4294 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07 said:

I will fight you.

I like the donkey a bit?. I'm making waffles..

#6 Edited by Kidavenger (3602 posts) -

I love the colour green, it reminds me of

happiness

#7 Edited by ch3burashka (5176 posts) -

@ch3burashka said:

@blu3v3nom07 said:

I will fight you.

I like the donkey a bit?. I'm making waffles..

parfait may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet

#8 Posted by supermonkey122 (857 posts) -

ogres have layers

#9 Posted by familyphotoshoot (654 posts) -

#10 Posted by ch3burashka (5176 posts) -
#11 Posted by Brodehouse (10106 posts) -

Shrek your privilege!