TMZ reporting Paul Walker died in a car crash today

microshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Always enjoyed his movies and I'll always have fond memories of movies like 2 Fast 2 Furious, and the FF series in general. What a shit thing to happen. He was only 40!

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Goddamn. And only 40 years old.

GIyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

2fast 2 furious....

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "Fast" franchise will never be the same without him for sure. It has me extra curious on how 7 will pan out now.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#205  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@solh0und said:

The "Fast" franchise will never be the same without him for sure. It has me extra curious on how 7 will pan out now.

Opens up with Brian O'Conner funeral at the hands of Jason Statham's character. Vin Diesel aka Dom and Lucas Black's character seek revenge, somewhere down the line Tony Jaa shows up and does some Muai Thai.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Real shame.

Did anyone happen to see Mila Kunas' tweet about it? I don't know if it was her real account, but it went something like "BREAKING: Paul Walker dies in car crash #celebs". I don't think it was a retweet either. Just that #celebs was incredibly inappropriate given the circumstances.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was a great straight man in a franchise littered with fucking ludacris characters

Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's still a double standard

It's not a double standard at all. Someone getting emotionally involved over a person that affected them over someone that didn't? That completely normal.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#209  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Real shame.

Did anyone happen to see Mila Kunas' tweet about it? I don't know if it was her real account, but it went something like "BREAKING: Paul Walker dies in car crash #celebs". I don't think it was a retweet either. Just that #celebs was incredibly inappropriate given the circumstances.

I don't think she's on twitter at all.

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By notdavid

This is the worst Year of Luigi ever.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

At the end of the year I think we are going to find out that it was actually the year of:

No Caption Provided

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Well, I fucking hate the internet...

After hearing about this, I went on twitter to see what was up. Both Paul Walker and Fast and Furious are trending. I figure I'd click on them to see what everyone is saying. The fast and furious one pops up and shows a bunch of pictures. Guess what one of the pictures is?

If you guessed a picture of paul walkers dead face with a huge bloody gash in it, side by side with a pic of him alive, you guessed correctly.

I hate everything

No way that was real. Guy died in a speeding accident that resulted in the car going up in the flames. His face would not be recognizable.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@lukeweizer said:

Real shame.

I don't think she's on twitter at all.

I did a quick search and the only thing I could find was parody accounts or accounts which were obviously not her.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naru_joe93 said:

Well, I fucking hate the internet...

After hearing about this, I went on twitter to see what was up. Both Paul Walker and Fast and Furious are trending. I figure I'd click on them to see what everyone is saying. The fast and furious one pops up and shows a bunch of pictures. Guess what one of the pictures is?

If you guessed a picture of paul walkers dead face with a huge bloody gash in it, side by side with a pic of him alive, you guessed correctly.

I hate everything

No way that was real. Guy died in a speeding accident that resulted in the car going up in the flames. His face would not be recognizable.

It's fake. The picture he's talking about is from 2011 and the guy in the picture is alive.

e30bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By e30bmw

@solh0und: I read somewhere (Jalopnik maybe?) that he had recently finished up his scenes in 7. Hopefully that's true so they can write out his character in a good/respectful way instead of having to do it based on what scenes he had already finished. Not much of a condolence, but it's something.

Max_Cherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Max_Cherry

Paul Walker 1972-2013 RIP. Was he also in "The Rundown"?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So, Tyrese showed up to the crash site today. Man, I feel bad for the guy. =(

No Caption Provided
DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

@demoskinos: Man that pic really breaks me up. The whole cast had a real chemistry together.

Loading Video...

This whole video is awesome. I especially love Paul calling Vin a pussy.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solh0und said:

Opens up with Brian O'Conner funeral at the hands of Jason Statham's character. Vin Diesel aka Dom and Lucas Black's character seek revenge, somewhere down the line Tony Jaa shows up and does some Muai Thai.

Yeah, Jason being Paul's killer is what I'm thinking too

Freshbandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Freshbandito

@freshbandito said:

It's still a double standard

It's not a double standard at all. Someone getting emotionally involved over a person that affected them over someone that didn't? That completely normal.

That is not what I am referring to as a double standard and the fact that what you just said will be true for most is in fact why I think people should've been as understanding of people's different reactions to someone passing. People here expected a measure of respect from people who didn't know Ryan as well as they did through the site and lambasted anyone who made use of black humor in reference to his passing, then the general consensus in this thread is 'If we didn't know them well jokes are perfectly fine before the body is even cold'

That mentality that it's not cool for anyone to act that way about Ryan's passing but it's fine should it be anyone else is what I feel was a double standard. It's just a bit of a rant about the way the community portrayed themselves to some establishments in the wake of Ryan's passing.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By strainedeyes

@colourful_hippie said:

@i_stay_puft said:

@solh0und said:

Yeah, Jason being Paul's killer is what I'm thinking too

I think it's way more likely they will have Brian opt out (off screen) from the "go to Tokyo to fight Statham and get revenge for Han" plot in order to raise his new kid and live with Mia. Get out of the craziness for his family.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Anybody else in their hood have drag racers coming out of the wood work to illegally race in memory of Paul Walker?

PhilESkyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthorange: thanks for posting the video of the cast together, it really helped. I'm still having some trouble dealing with it all. I know death happens but it's just how it happened that makes me sad. Also to hear how great of a person he was and the respect he received from so many people was incredible. Even seeing his dad barely able to speak and keep it together was too much for me to handle. It just makes me say "Wow...why did it have to end like that, why." I pray his family, friends, and fans make it through it.

FengShuiGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Granny shiftin not double clutchin like you should, you're lucky that 100 shot of nos dident blow the welds on the intake.