To beat darkness you must first embrace it

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

Edited By tofford

I am now officially 100% evil in Fable 2 I reached this after slaughtering a village full of inoccents. My first wife which I sacrificed to the Temple of Shadows is beheaded and my wife who was raising my child walked out on me because of all my killing. Now I have no one to look after just villagers to scare. I am really getting involved in this game but I think I am pretty close to the end so expect a review soonish. I am extremely excited about Fallout 3 as well being just days away but was dissapointed to see a 4 star rating from Jeff I was expecting an easy 5 Stars but I will find out in due course i guess. Over and Out.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By tofford

I am now officially 100% evil in Fable 2 I reached this after slaughtering a village full of inoccents. My first wife which I sacrificed to the Temple of Shadows is beheaded and my wife who was raising my child walked out on me because of all my killing. Now I have no one to look after just villagers to scare. I am really getting involved in this game but I think I am pretty close to the end so expect a review soonish. I am extremely excited about Fallout 3 as well being just days away but was dissapointed to see a 4 star rating from Jeff I was expecting an easy 5 Stars but I will find out in due course i guess. Over and Out.

Kaido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Kaido

You disgust me! Your wife, of all people!