Too many Games update

nood1eboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By nood1eboy

It seems like we are done with most of the new games for now.  Assassins Creed Brotherhood will be out on Tuesday, and I will be buying that, everything else will have to wait until next year (unless I get games for Christmas).  I picked up Fallout New Vegas, Call of Duty Black Ops and Fable III.  I still feel that I missed out on several games! 

So, today I will talk about Fable III.  I think at this point you are playing Fable III only if you are a fan of the other games, but there are a lot of changes, not all for the better.  Overall I enjoyed it, bu there were a few odd design choices such as the end game.  If you are a fan of Fable, you should play it, but be warned, you might want to save some money up before you become King! 

Still playing Fallout:  New Vegas, and I'm sure I will be for a while.  Every time I pick up a new game I have to but it on hold.  RIght now I am mostly playing Call of Duty, but we'll see if that continues when I pick up Assassins Creed.  I am playing through Black Ops on Vetran like I tend to do with Call of Duty games, so it is slow going.
nood1eboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By nood1eboy

It seems like we are done with most of the new games for now.  Assassins Creed Brotherhood will be out on Tuesday, and I will be buying that, everything else will have to wait until next year (unless I get games for Christmas).  I picked up Fallout New Vegas, Call of Duty Black Ops and Fable III.  I still feel that I missed out on several games! 

So, today I will talk about Fable III.  I think at this point you are playing Fable III only if you are a fan of the other games, but there are a lot of changes, not all for the better.  Overall I enjoyed it, bu there were a few odd design choices such as the end game.  If you are a fan of Fable, you should play it, but be warned, you might want to save some money up before you become King! 

Still playing Fallout:  New Vegas, and I'm sure I will be for a while.  Every time I pick up a new game I have to but it on hold.  RIght now I am mostly playing Call of Duty, but we'll see if that continues when I pick up Assassins Creed.  I am playing through Black Ops on Vetran like I tend to do with Call of Duty games, so it is slow going.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

yep, it's because games are done with. pretty crazy how games come out at the same time. if only games came out in the summer time. it would be great as a lot of people could play them because they are on vacation.