Posted by DarkJediKain (4 posts) -

With life the way it has been lately, all I have had time for is a little Undead nightmare in RDR.  i know I can't really complain about too much work as I know a lot of people would be happy just to have some work.  I would just like a little more balance so that I can spend too much time playing all of the games that are out or coming.  Maybe I would even be able to finish one or two of them.  Who knows, I guess only time will tell.

#1 Posted by DarkJediKain (4 posts) -

With life the way it has been lately, all I have had time for is a little Undead nightmare in RDR.  i know I can't really complain about too much work as I know a lot of people would be happy just to have some work.  I would just like a little more balance so that I can spend too much time playing all of the games that are out or coming.  Maybe I would even be able to finish one or two of them.  Who knows, I guess only time will tell.

#2 Posted by HistoryInRust (6275 posts) -

I've been without video games since early August because of Grad school. I've missed out on Reach, Fallout, now Call of Duty. It's torturous, man. 

#3 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

I have 10 hours of free time most days. Learn to be more anti-social.

#4 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -
@Sir_Ragnarok said:
"missed out on Reach, Fallout, now Call of Duty. "
Excuse me sir, what!?
#5 Posted by csl316 (8172 posts) -

in college i basically quit video games for a year, but then i realized you can function on like 5 hours of sleep.

been so busy with work that i've totaled probably less than 10 hours since the beginning of october.  this makes me sad

#6 Posted by HistoryInRust (6275 posts) -
@RetroIce4 said:
" @Sir_Ragnarok said:
Excuse me sir, what!? "
Yup. I won't get to play any of the titles that have been released in the last four months until early January.  

Dead Rising, a bunch of that Mass Effect expansion stuff, Undead Nightmare. It's awful seeing dudes talk about it. I JUST WANT TO PLAY ME SOME GAMES. 
#7 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -
@Sir_Ragnarok said:
" @RetroIce4 said:
" @Sir_Ragnarok said:
Excuse me sir, what!? "
Yup. I won't get to play any of the titles that have been released in the last four months until early January.  

Dead Rising, a bunch of that Mass Effect expansion stuff, Undead Nightmare. It's awful seeing dudes talk about it. I JUST WANT TO PLAY ME SOME GAMES.  "
I cry my tears for you. Lol.
#8 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

I like to make time for games.  If I didn't do that I would go crazy.