Top quality Fur, Wool, Leather!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Metamorphic

Moderator Edit - I don't think that video was appropriate at all for this forum, so it has been removed and I'm closing this thread. Also, in the future if you must post disturbing videos of animals being tortured and killed, please post clear warnings about the nature of the video so users can opt not to watch it if they are sensitive about such things. 

Thanks.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tekmojo

Sorry, I'm keeping my albino crocodile boots.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio

This won't actually do anything.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By atejas

Good thing I already ate breakfast........

in any case, I've never worn fur, and I'm not a big fan of it.
adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By adam_grif

An animal is any living organism which requires the ingestion of other organisms for nutrition and is capable of spontaneous movement. Animals are not deserving of respect and freedom just because they are animals. Insects are animals. There are some single celled animals. PETA doesn't want animal rights, they want cute or rare animal rights. I have never seen PETA object to insecticides just because they kill insects, but because they can damage their precious furry animals. I wouldn't even be for mammalian rights. Primate rights maybe, but probably not.

You think ants are given painkillers before they are sprayed with nerve agents to kill them? Hell no. Ants are conscious and feel pain. Why does nobody care? Oh right, because they aren't fluffy and their faces don't resemble human babies (the more closely to a human child an animal's face is, the more 'cute' it is considered. Features such as big eyes and round faces are the reasons cats and dogs are considered to be so cute by most people). The only way I would support PETA is if PETA stood for "People Eating Tasty Animals".

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Rowr

the wool one is bullshit.

those are old practices. The  slaughter of the animals in other countries is unrelated to the wool production.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By mike

I don't think that video was appropriate at all for this forum, so it has been removed and I'm closing this thread. Also, in the future if you must post disturbing videos of animals being tortured and killed, please post clear warnings about the nature of the video so users can opt not to watch it if they are sensitive about such things. 

Thanks.