Topics from other forums

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Do you steal topics from other forums you visit and put them on giant bomb, or are all your topics 100% by you? And do you think its right for people to do this, or would you rather people only use topics that come from the depths of their own mind?

I occasionally post topics from other forums on giant bomb if I think its something that would particularly interest the bomb squad, but I always re-word them and try to add something to them so its not exactly the same as on another site. Most of my posts (including this one) are all me though!

So, what about you?

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HazBazz

Didn't I see this topic this morning on IGNs forums?

Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Schizoid

I've only made one topic and that was on the Warhammer forum, so nope, I don't take topics from other websites.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By brukaoru

I don't think it would bother me if I knew someone had taken a thread from another forum, but if they copied and paste every word, I would like to see them credit the original thread and provide a link. I rather see people come up with their own threads, or as you said, put it in their own words.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Black_Rose

They are all mine, though they have been made several times before (favorite rock singer, where are you from and stuff like that)