Beautiful.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

oh my god. what? looks cool, but not that amazing. i didnt really think the first was all that good. terminator salvation trailers looked way cooler to me actually, so yeah, im taking mcg's side in this whole thing going on between him and bay. 

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

I love the sound of metal clashing. Let's hope MB and BoG don't go on a Michael Bay rampage.

TimeWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TimeWaffle

looks kinda meh

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince
TwoOneFive said:
"oh my god. what? looks cool, but not that amazing. i didnt really think the first was all that good. terminator salvation trailers looked way cooler to me actually, so yeah, im taking mcg's side in this whole thing going on between him and bay. "
Oh my god from a technical standpoint. Another CG milestone is one the horizon especially since it was shot in Imax Dark Knight style.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
Claude said:
"I love the sound of metal clashing. Let's hope MB and BoG don't go on a Michael Bay rampage. "
yea well count me in too, bay is only good at making his movies look good, which is actually just really bright, high contrast, lots of colors, and the camera never stops flying around, especially in circles around stuff. 
also, 
and and prince,
CG milestone?!? please. this won't even touch terminator salvation or Star Trek (which had all the fx done by ILM), and especially AVATAR. this really just looks about the same as the original as far as effects go. 
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By BoG
Claude said:
"I love the sound of metal clashing. Let's hope MB and BoG don't go on a Michael Bay rampage. "
Here it comes...

No Caption Provided

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LiquidPrince
TwoOneFive said:
"Claude said:
and and prince,
CG milestone?!? please. this won't even touch terminator salvation or Star Trek (which had all the fx done by ILM), and especially AVATAR. this really just looks about the same as the original as far as effects go. 
"
Your kidding right? Transformers 2 was shot on IMAX which means the resolutions of each of those models is sky high. And in case you didn't know, ILM is doing Transformers as well, and they have come out and said that it was the most difficult and rewarding project they had worked on. If you go on ILM's website they're opening video consists of Optimus transforming...
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive
LiquidPrince said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"Claude said:
and and prince,
"
Your kidding right? Transformers 2 was shot on IMAX which means the resolutions of each of those models is sky high. And in case you didn't know, ILM is doing Transformers as well, and they have come out and said that it was the most difficult and rewarding project they had worked on. If you go on ILM's website they're opening video consists of Optimus transforming..."
oh okay, but even still, it doesn't look much different than the first...at all. in imax it will, but yeah thats it. not everyone will even be able to see it in imax. But I wasn't kidding about AVATAR, that is going take a shit on every movie as far a SFX go. 
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LiquidPrince
TwoOneFive said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"Claude said:
and and prince,
"
Your kidding right? Transformers 2 was shot on IMAX which means the resolutions of each of those models is sky high. And in case you didn't know, ILM is doing Transformers as well, and they have come out and said that it was the most difficult and rewarding project they had worked on. If you go on ILM's website they're opening video consists of Optimus transforming..."
oh okay, but even still, it doesn't look much different than the first...at all. in imax it will, but yeah thats it. not everyone will even be able to see it in imax. 
"
Actually this one has a lot more close ups of the Transformers and there are even more subtle animations within all of their moving parts simply because they put even more time into perfecting the models. You don't have to see it in IMAX to be able to tell the huge bump in quality to what was already an amazing milestone.
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I can't stand watching Shia LaBeouf try to act.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TwoOneFive
LiquidPrince said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"Claude said:
and and prince,
"
oh okay, but even still, it doesn't look much different than the first...at all. in imax it will, but yeah thats it. not everyone will even be able to see it in imax. 
"
Actually this one has a lot more close ups of the Transformers and there are even more subtle animations within all of their moving parts simply because they put even more time into perfecting the models. You don't have to see it in IMAX to be able to tell the huge bump in quality to what was already an amazing milestone."
well im sorry but like i said, i wasn't  a huge fan of the original. i enjoyed it, but thats it, i didn't go nuts over it and i haven't seen it more than twice, which was around the time it came out.  and, like i said, it wont matter, avatar is going to poop on this. 
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LiquidPrince
Origina1Penguin said:
"I can't stand watching Shia LaBeouf try to act."
He's one of my favorite actors, and I have no clue why people hate on him. He can be funny, or serious, or play a sad moment all perfectly. He can portray pain in a realistic way, and can cry and make it look real. He can play a whole different style in every movie. He played a comic role in Transformers and I remember that scene where he flipped off his moms bike and was on the ground, he looked like he was actually in pain. Or in Eagle Eye when he was crying over his dead brother, it felt real. That's more then you can say about a lot of different famous actors...
tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By tekmojo

Amazing, haters will be haters.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TwoOneFive
LiquidPrince said:
"Origina1Penguin said:
He's one of my favorite actors, and I have no clue why people hate on him. He can be funny, or serious, or play a sad moment all perfectly. He can portray pain in a realistic way, and can cry and make it look real. He can play a whole different style in every movie. He played a comic role in Transformers and I remember that scene where he flipped off his moms bike and was on the ground, he looked like he was actually in pain. Or in Eagle Eye when he was crying over his dead brother, it felt real. That's more then you can say about a lot of different famous actors..."
lol, it feels real because you reallly like this actor. i for one also think he's getting way to many roles. he is no tom hanks thats for sure. not even a leo dicaprio (but thats not a insult to leo, because i think he is highly underrated). ps he played a comic role in transformers, indiana jones 4, irobot, holes etc. same in everyone one, only difference was his costume and lines. 
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Origina1Penguin
LiquidPrince said:
"Origina1Penguin said:
He's one of my favorite actors, and I have no clue why people hate on him. He can be funny, or serious, or play a sad moment all perfectly. He can portray pain in a realistic way, and can cry and make it look real. He can play a whole different style in every movie. He played a comic role in Transformers and I remember that scene where he flipped off his moms bike and was on the ground, he looked like he was actually in pain. Or in Eagle Eye when he was crying over his dead brother, it felt real. That's more then you can say about a lot of different famous actors..."
Maybe I just haven't seen him in the right movies.  Definitely not a fan of his role in Transformers though.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LiquidPrince
TwoOneFive said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Origina1Penguin said:
lol, it feels real because you reallly like this actor. i for one also think he's getting way to many roles. he is no tom hanks thats for sure. not even a leo dicaprio (but thats not a insult to leo, because i think he is highly underrated). ps he played a comic role in transformers, indiana jones 4, irobot, holes etc. same in everyone one, only difference was his costume and lines. 
"
No, I like the actor because he plays his roles well, not the other way around. Also his earlier roles were comic because he wasn't quite as famous and was more known for his show Even Stevens where he played a goof. He was played all his roles perfectly in all those movies I felt though. It's also funny because I hate Tom Hanks.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Milkman

Oh...my...god

This looks like shit.
VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By VWGTI

Looks incredible.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LiquidPrince
Milkman said:
"Oh...my...god

This looks like shit.
"
Yeah, whatever.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Claude

Damn... I thought Shia LaBeouf was the best part of the movie, except for the action.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TwoOneFive
LiquidPrince said:
"Milkman said:
"Oh...my...god

This looks like shit.
"
Yeah, whatever."
just admit it man, you a shia and transfomers fanboy!!
o and by the way, you said he was only comical in those movies i mentioned because he was just getting started....didnt indiana jones 4 come out after transformers...
 i dont know. i think somebody like Emile Hirsch is much better of an actor ( i only say him because of the similar age). Atleast Emile actually is believeable in each role, and plays lots of different roles in general: Into the Wild, Speed Racer, Alpha Dog, Lords of Dogtown etc.  where as Shia is destined to always be Shia in every one of his movies, he's always playing the same character, just in different shoes. 

and seriously, who the hell hates Tom Hanks!??

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LiquidPrince
Claude said:
"Damn... I thought Shia LaBeouf was the best part of the movie, except for the action."
I know right. The guy can play things so well.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By fr0br0

Is it just me or is Megan Fox looking a lot... less hot.

But it looks like more Transformers. And more Transformers is good.

Avatar image for theworstplayerever
TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

holy crap that looks amazing! Can Not Wait!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TwoOneFive
Fr0Br0 said:
"Is it just me or is Megan Fox looking a lot... less hot.But it looks like more Transformers. And more Transformers is good. "
i hope prince doesn't defend her, shes a fucking stump as an actress. 
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By fr0br0
TwoOneFive said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
"Is it just me or is Megan Fox looking a lot... less hot.But it looks like more Transformers. And more Transformers is good. "
i hope prince doesn't defend her, shes a fucking stump as an actress. 
"
She is a horrible actress. But I let that slide in the first movie because she was so fucking hot. Seeing her in this movie though, it just looks like Michael Bay is trying to stretch an old whore to her limits...
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Claude
Fr0Br0 said:
stretch an old whore to her limits..."
Been there done that... it's all good.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LiquidPrince

If you guys think any of those actors are bad, then you guys obviously have not seen many movies. You'll know when an actor is bad when they make you cringe. You may not LIKE them, but that doesn't mean they are bad. Especially Shia. I think he is phenomenal. Megan is okay.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pause422

They are most definitely bad and thats not anything that an argument can ever change. Now as far as the movie goes, if they stick mostly to the action throughout, I may be able to handle it, but if they focus on the people too much again, once more you have Transformers done terribly wrong. All the shit that focuses on Shia for over half the trailer already has to figuring its the latter though.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TwoOneFive
LiquidPrince said:
"If you guys think any of those actors are bad, then you guys obviously have not seen many movies. You'll know when an actor is bad when they make you cringe. You may not LIKE them, but that doesn't mean they are bad. Especially Shia. I think he is phenomenal. Megan is okay."
shia has DEFINITELY made me cringe on occassion, have you seen indiana jones 4 dude!?
and megan was especially cringe worthy in transformers. i remember when they first encounter bumble bee, shes like "are you like an alien or somethin?!??? derrr" lol they hired her because shes super hot and thats about it. 
strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#33  Edited By strangeling

Well, that looks better than anything I've seen advertising it so far.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Captain_Fookup

I look forward to not paying a dime for this film and still have to view blatant product placement.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zereta

I think the thing about the first transformers to me wasn't the Actors, it was basically the over the top action. It had a passable story, passable acting. But the Solid Action and Top Notch Audio + Soundtrack, made every moment of that movie memorable.

From the trailer, I can't comment on the acting just yet but it looks like they are making an effort with the story and I appreciate that but from the trailer alone I know that this movie won't, at least, disappoint me because it has the same amount of heart beating action that got me excited with the first.
sneakysnake128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sneakysnake128

That transformer had quite the electric razor in his mouth.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By REDRUN

HOLY CRAP, that was insane. The giant robot in the end reminds me of Unicron sucking up other robots for parts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leboeuf and Fox are terrible actors which was compounded in the first movie by focusing on them and NOT THE FUCKING TRANSFORMERS!

Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the first one and hopefully Bay will be able to actually focus on the Transformers fighting rather than miring them in a selection of quick cuts and reaction shots of other people. Man, I can't believe he managed to fuck up something as awesome as Optimus Prime and Megatron fighting.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By REDRUN
TeflonBilly said:
"Leboeuf and Fox are terrible actors which was compounded in the first movie by focusing on them and NOT THE FUCKING TRANSFORMERS!Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the first one and hopefully Bay will be able to actually focus on the Transformers fighting rather than miring them in a selection of quick cuts and reaction shots of other people. Man, I can't believe he managed to fuck up something as awesome as Optimus Prime and Megatron fighting."
Maybe if Micheal Bay had hired Vinny to edit, he would of  made a "Touched" version for the Megatron and Prime fight sceen. *air guitars
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By get2sammyb

The CG is amazing but they can fuck off ruining my childhood now.

The actual Transformers are devoid of personality (again) and I still see they chose to run with the totally unfunny, zaney, STUPID comedy aspect.

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#41  Edited By spiceninja

Micheal Bay can make a great trailer but his movies rarely ever live up to their expectations. I expect this movie to be good with a lot of pointless action eye candy that keeps you from falling asleep.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TwoOneFive
PlasmaBeam44 said:
"Micheal Bay can make a great trailer but his movies rarely ever live up to their expectations. I expect this movie to be good with a lot of pointless action eye candy that keeps you from falling asleep."
i agree 100%
MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MeierTheRed

I hope this has more Transformers than Shia, cause the first one was all Shia while the stars of that movie had to ride shotgun, witch blew chunks. So they better step it up in this move. And also wtf is up witch that Megan Fox chick, here character is so god damn weak, she is nothing by eye candy for horny teenage boys.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44  Edited By JJWeatherman

Dude, Michael Bay + Steven Spielberg = epic movie!

Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Guardian
Origina1Penguin said:

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CL60

Megan Fox can't act, but who cares, she's amazingly hot.

Coleslaw893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#47  Edited By Coleslaw893

I finally saw this trailer today and I'm pumped. I've been a Transformers fan since I was little kid, and I really enjoyed the first movie. As long as its as good as the first, I'll be satisfied.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By pirate_republic

Looks interesting... I'll see it.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

Looks good to me. I liked the first movie... it was enjoyable. This one looks like it will be better too. :)

Under_Influenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Under_Influenz

The first one was the perfect summer-blockbuster-popcorn movie, and i think this one will be as well.