pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By pause422
Under_Influenz said:
"The first one was the perfect summer-blockbuster-popcorn movie, and i think this one will be as well."
Maybe to you it was. I found it to be the perfect destruction of something that a lot of us liked.
Under_Influenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Under_Influenz
pause422 said:
"Under_Influenz said:
"The first one was the perfect summer-blockbuster-popcorn movie, and i think this one will be as well."
Maybe to you it was. I found it to be the perfect destruction of something that a lot of us liked."
Yeah, for sure. Transformers was mostly before my time, so I didn't have any attachments to it. The movie was really shallow, but when there was action and robots on screen, I was engaged.
MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By MichaelBach

I loved the first one, and this one will be great!!!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By TwoOneFive
JJWeatherman said:
"Dude, Michael Bay + Steven Spielberg = epic movie!"
please. not everything he touches is golden.
Under_Influenz said:
"pause422 said:
"Under_Influenz said:
Maybe to you it was. I found it to be the perfect destruction of something that a lot of us liked."
Yeah, for sure. Transformers was mostly before my time, so I didn't have any attachments to it. The movie was really shallow, but when there was action and robots on screen, I was engaged.
"
i too thought it was entertaining enough to be enjoyable, but its hardly anything for me to get excited about.

oh, and uh i saw them filming scenes for this. they did a lot of the movie here in Philly. TONS of movies are filmed in this city nowadays. 
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#55  Edited By JJWeatherman
TwoOneFive said:
"JJWeatherman said:
"Dude, Michael Bay + Steven Spielberg = epic movie!"
please. not everything he touches is golden.
Au contraire sir... au contraire.
CountRockula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56  Edited By CountRockula

I didn't hear Stan Bush or Orson Welles in this trailer.  Clearly, Michael Bay has failed us again!

Reuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Reuben

Yeah, I saw the trailer in theaters and I am definitely hyped!

MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By MichaelBach

I don't understand all the Shia and Bay hating, I though transformers was great and I also really liked a lot of other Bay and Shia movies.

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By ZeroCast

I didn't really know much about Transformers until the first movie came out and after watching it i didn't know what to think, at one time, the action was very fast paced that it reached a level were i couldn't tell right from wrong -specially in the end- but at the same time, the CG stuff looked great and was rounded up pretty nicely.

I do have high hopes for Revenge of the Fallen, they filmed in new areas ,one of then is m country ,more of the same action we saw from MB and overall, i think it looks promising.