• 110 results
#1 Edited by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

So it turns out the zombie that ate the homeless guy was only smoking marijuana, as the toxicology reports have discovered. Not bath salts. Also the zombie who ate the dog was on spice, which is a shitty synthetic version on weed. Thoughts? What is going onnn in hurrr

edit: and here's a link to show what I'm saying is legit http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/27/medical-examiner-causeway-cannibal-not-high-on-bath-salts/

#2 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

My thoughts?

• It's fucked up
  • I feel sorry for the homeless dude

Also, you'll have loads of people coming in to tell you that weed isn't harmful, or at least not as harmful as cigars or booze...have fun.

#3 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

the spice must flow

Fear is the mind killer

#4 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

My thoughts?

• It's fucked up

Also, you'll have loads of people coming in to tell you that weed isn't harmful, or at least not as harmful as cigars or booze...have fun.

Oh, I'm aware. I don't even really think that weed turns people into deranged cannibals, really. Still, it's some news that makes one think, given the recent events.

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@TheHumanDove said:

So it turns out the zombie that ate the homeless guy was only smoking marijuana, as the toxicology reports have discovered. Not bath salts. Also the zombie who ate the dog was on spice, which is a shitty synthetic version on weed. Thoughts? What is going onnn in hurrr

Does its state the weed CAUSED him to go crazy or is it just he was smoking it? Cause thats kinda a big difference. 
#6 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

@turbomonkey138: Muad'Dib?

#7 Posted by jking47 (1210 posts) -

So he was a crazy person. That is what I have been saying from the start of all this.

But if anyone tries to blame this on pot, I am so gonna.... Actually, I am not gonna do nothing. If you are dumb enough to think pot can make you go eat someones face you are too dumb to save.

#8 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Well I'd imagine it's really difficult to say if it caused it. It's just a toxicology report or whatever, which just states what was in his system at the time of death

#9 Posted by Jrinswand (1705 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: Pot doesn't cause anybody to go crazy. It's not LSD.
#10 Edited by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

I bet he was listening to Hip Hop too!

These people/dog eaters have obvious mental health problems that go far beyond anything a drug can reproduce.

#11 Posted by N7 (3587 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@TheHumanDove said:

Does its state the weed CAUSED him to go crazy or is it just he was smoking it? Cause thats kinda a big difference. 
Weed is capable of triggering psychotic tendencies in people.
#12 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Jrinswand said:
@The_Laughing_Man: Pot doesn't cause anybody to go crazy. It's not LSD.
The way the OP states it kinda makes it sound like the weed caused him to go off. 
#13 Posted by FilipHolm (667 posts) -

This is a great oportunity for the show "Weeds" to become alot more interesting.

#14 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

buddy had some case of the munchies LOL!

#15 Posted by VierasTalo (747 posts) -

Man, I have no idea what this topic is about, but bath salts are pretty cool. Wish I had a tub to use them in.

#16 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

@FilipHolm said:

This is a great oportunity for the show "Weeds" to become alot more interesting.

It's probably how the series finale should end

#17 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -
@FilipHolm said:

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE DOGS?
#18 Posted by NegativeCero (2996 posts) -

Link?

Also cannibis is really close to cannibal. Just sayin' (no I'm not being serious).

#19 Posted by gjedwards (102 posts) -

He who controls the spice, controls the universe!

#20 Posted by ProfessorEss (7324 posts) -
@killacam said:

ROFL!
#21 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Boom ^^

#22 Posted by BeachThunder (11857 posts) -

Are they sure he wasn't on video games? I've heard that them video games can cause people to do some pretty messed up things.

#23 Posted by CaLe (3964 posts) -

The marijuana killed so many of his brain cells that he just needed more. Hence the eating of the face. Marijuana will give you Alzheimer's you know.

#24 Posted by Irvandus (2877 posts) -

We should just nuke Miami. Everyone's happy, well except for people in Florida.

#25 Posted by Korwin (2851 posts) -

@turbomonkey138 said:

the spice must flow

Fear is the mind killer

Without it the navigators will loose all sight... much like the homeless guy after the dude ate his eyes.

#26 Posted by Intro (1206 posts) -

@killacam said:

I was waiting for someone to make that comment :p

Anyway, I'm guessing he was just fucked up in the head to begin with or possibly was on something the report missed (could that be possible?). Also, doesn't marjiuana stay in your system up to 30 days? For all we know, he could have smoked it once three weeks before this incident. Either way, it's still obvious that weed had nothing to do with this case, as there are hundreds of thousands of stoners and little to no faces eaten every year.

#27 Posted by Village_Guy (2546 posts) -

My thoughts on this?

I guess this is a clear case of why marijuana shouldn't be made legal, while it is less dangerous than most other drugs, it still can be dangerous for people and it really fuck up your mind.

#28 Posted by Saethir (353 posts) -

@Imsorrymsjackson said:

@turbomonkey138: Muad'Dib?

His name is a killing word!

#29 Edited by NMC2008 (1237 posts) -

Capcom are the only ones whom have Zombrex, so we're fucked. Also, I call bullshit on the Marijuana, weed isn't that easily available that a homeless man could get some, this is a cover up for government zombie & reverse vampire experiments.

"milhousewearethroughthelookingglasspeople.jpg"

#30 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

@Intro: Marijuana could have easily triggered some kind of psychosis, so it could very well be related.

#31 Posted by Zleunamme (655 posts) -
#32 Posted by bybeach (4792 posts) -

@ProfessorEss said:

@killacam said:

ROFL!

my fav....

#33 Posted by Intro (1206 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

My thoughts on this?

I guess this is a clear case of why marijuana shouldn't be made legal, while it is less dangerous than most other drugs, it still can be dangerous for people and it really fuck up your mind.

You're trolling, right? I just wanna make sure.

#34 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

As a legalist nerd with self diagnosed asperger's and no knowledge of that guys medical history I can tell you with 100% certainty that weed is evil and will definitely make you eat a human face.

#35 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

I'd rather have flesh-eating zombies than stoners, if I was given the choice.

People get real shitty when I shoot stoners in the face

#36 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming: Seriously messed up then, if he was only on weed, it means he was just legitimately insane.

#37 Posted by FilipHolm (667 posts) -

I blame it on rock music.

#38 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@xaLieNxGrEyx: Lol, arrows pointing to the top of the page.

#39 Edited by Meowshi (2911 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

My thoughts on this?

This is very stupid.

So very stupid.

But I'm sure you're being sarcastic.

#40 Posted by Undeadpool (4924 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

My thoughts?

• It's fucked up

Right, no chance he was a psychotic schitzophrenic off his meds and on weed. The only explanation is that the weed, which has never had an effect like this on anyone in the history of the planet, is the culprit.

#41 Posted by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

Stoner defense force .... UNITE!

#42 Posted by CaptainCharisma (339 posts) -

@Irvandus said:

Instead of nuking my state, why don't we just nuke Big Bo (insert evil laugh)

#43 Posted by familyphotoshoot (653 posts) -
@Undeadpool: My brother died of AIDS from sharing marijuana needles, so don't joke about that stuff.
#44 Posted by jking47 (1210 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

My thoughts on this?

There is a chance you are being sarcastic, so you get benefit of the doubt. I am sure you are aware of how many people die every year while drinking alcohol, from accidents, fights, and alcohol poisoning. And I am sure you know how bad cigarettes are for you. Right?

@Jrinswand: Really, LSD does not cause people to go crazy either. Both pot and LSD have some evidence that they may uncover underlying mental issues that were already there. So I mean, yeah, if you have an underlying psychotic condition you should not be taking any psychoactive drug without a prescription, but that is just common sense.

#45 Posted by Turambar (6742 posts) -
@familyphotoshoot said:
@Undeadpool: My brother died of AIDS from sharing marijuana needles, so don't joke about that stuff.
Marijuana isn't a drug you take via injections unless something has changed drastically. 
#46 Posted by cyraxible (687 posts) -

Village_guy doesn't even have to post anymore in this thread. Planted the seed and presto.

#47 Edited by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

Can't we get a government funded program for face eating people that specifically target stoners? I'd like my tax money spent on something like that.

#48 Posted by Irvandus (2877 posts) -

@CaptainCharisma said:

@Irvandus said:

Instead of nuking my state, why don't we just nuke Big Bo (insert evil laugh)

Please Big Bo would grab his Big Bow and shoot the nuke while it's flying threw the air and destroy it before it could close to him.

#49 Posted by CookieMonster (2416 posts) -

I blame it on all the anime he watched.

#50 Posted by Undeadpool (4924 posts) -

@Turambar said:

@familyphotoshoot said:
Marijuana isn't a drug you take via injections unless something has changed drastically.

I believe you have been hooked into taking a joke seriously. I believe the fellow who celebrates Vader Time all the time is being facetious.