bennym6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Edited By bennym6

Mark "The Machine" Hominick vs "The Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung

This will be fight of the night. I think Hominick will be able to out strike him in a close enough fight though.

Brian Ebersole vs Claude Patrick

Also a great fight and it is also very close. Patrick is in his home country which is an advantage with the judges. I will pick Ebersole becuase of the experience factor.

Tito "The Peoples Champion" Ortiz vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Yes Tito has a new nickname. It isn't just stolen from "The Rock" he stole it from Chael Sonnen as well. I don't like Tito but I don't hate him either. I try not to hate any fighter because I respect what they do, but I digress. I think Nogueira will be able to out-strike Ortiz and if Tito takes him down Lil' Nog will be able to sweep him or submit him.

Frank Mir vs Antonio Rodrigo Nougueira

I like Nogueira, he is a legend of the sport I counted him out at UFC:Rio and he knocked out Schaub. I will not count him out this time even though Mir has great stand up and jiu jitsu. Mir has the speed advantage but I think Big Nog has came back from beating too many times so I will pick Big Nog for this one.

Jonny "Bones" Jones vs Lyoto Machida

Come on, son! We all know who most likely will win. Like Tito I don't like "Bones" but I don't hate him. He will find a way to win his wrestling is better his reach is SUPER hard to deal with and he can submit you.

bennym6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By bennym6

Mark "The Machine" Hominick vs "The Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung

This will be fight of the night. I think Hominick will be able to out strike him in a close enough fight though.

Brian Ebersole vs Claude Patrick

Also a great fight and it is also very close. Patrick is in his home country which is an advantage with the judges. I will pick Ebersole becuase of the experience factor.

Tito "The Peoples Champion" Ortiz vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Yes Tito has a new nickname. It isn't just stolen from "The Rock" he stole it from Chael Sonnen as well. I don't like Tito but I don't hate him either. I try not to hate any fighter because I respect what they do, but I digress. I think Nogueira will be able to out-strike Ortiz and if Tito takes him down Lil' Nog will be able to sweep him or submit him.

Frank Mir vs Antonio Rodrigo Nougueira

I like Nogueira, he is a legend of the sport I counted him out at UFC:Rio and he knocked out Schaub. I will not count him out this time even though Mir has great stand up and jiu jitsu. Mir has the speed advantage but I think Big Nog has came back from beating too many times so I will pick Big Nog for this one.

Jonny "Bones" Jones vs Lyoto Machida

Come on, son! We all know who most likely will win. Like Tito I don't like "Bones" but I don't hate him. He will find a way to win his wrestling is better his reach is SUPER hard to deal with and he can submit you.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By laserbolts

Antonio dude is fighting twice? That's pretty hardcore. Can't wait to see jones knock machida's head off.

bennym6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bennym6

@laserbolts: Sorry dude, They are twins I could see how you thought that but noitice on of them is called Antonio Rogerio and the other is Antonio Rodrigo.

shadystx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By shadystx

I agree, The Hominick/Jung fight will be the best of the night with a Hominick decision victory being my pick.

I also think Ebersole will win a decision.

For some reason I have started to like Tito in his later years and would like to see him win but little nog will out strike him and win by stoppage or decision.

I think this is the 2nd fight between Mir and Rodrigo Nougueira with Mir winning by knockout but for some reason I barely remember it, Anyway I hope big Nog wins but this will be close with it ending in one of them being stopped by strikes or knockout.

Jon Jones will win this fight, If Lyoto comes in and is quick and elusive like he can be then he may be able to outstike Jones but that would mean his takedown defence would have to be top notch for 5 rounds, I doubt he will be able to stay on his feet and the fight will end in a stoppage due to ground strikes.

Should be a good night of fights.

Amir Khan will also knockout his opponent tonight or at least I hope he does.

bennym6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bennym6

Khan won't fight Mc Closkey because Mc Closkey will smash him

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Example1013

I predict a 100% chance for homoerotic body-mashing.

King_Bonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By King_Bonzo

I hope to God Lyoto KO's Jones. I just want him to shut the fuck up about destiny and being where he';s meant to be! you're a fighter not a fucking prophet you dolt.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iam3green

frank mire won the fight. pretty crazy fight but too short. 

nougira does a right, making mir go rubbery and then it was on the ground. nougira tries getting into a choke but mir grabs his arm. they both roll twice and mir breaks his arm. it looked awesome.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hot_Karl

Straight up, this was probably the best UFC PPV I've ever seen. 139 & 140 were both mind-blowingly amazing in so many ways. Noguiera getting his shoulder popped out of its socket, Machida goes limp after Bones puts him in a guillotine...it's like all of the awesome bits of MMA rolled up into 3 hours.

bennym6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bennym6

Great PPV out of the blue