Under The Radar --- 7/19/09

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By MistaSparkle

Hello all and welcome to my first blog ever... Lemme just explain myself right quick here. Throughout my life I have been described as R    N    O
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       A    D   M.
I like being different and cuz o dis I play different games. Games many would stray away from. But I find the more stupid games fascinating. So my blogs will consist of me talking about games that have caught MY attention, or games that have flown under the radar. THis blog is merely for your's and my entertainment. So enjoy!!!  *Also further U.T.R. content will be judged by feedback and such if there is any. So if you like what I'm doing or or or ... not . Just PM me. I'd love to hear from you. THANKS??

!! Fight !!
Today's game is.............................................................................................................................................................................................................. Earth Defense Force 2017 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earth Defense Force 2017. There's not really a lot to say because it's all in the title. Oh but wait there is a lot to say. And a f**k ton of lot at that ( if that makes sense )! Let's first begin by establishing that this particular Earth Defense Force is the 2017th year edition of EDF'ers, and also the EDF in EDF 2017 are completely unrelated towards the EDF in Red Faction: Guerrilla. Alright, now lets get started.!.

EDF 2017 was released in 2007, but don't think that means it's out-dated. EDF 2017 was quite U.T.R. at the time it was released and still is underappreciated. It is an incredibly addictive third-person-shooter set in various regions, all of which are enormous playing fields. Your gonna need all this room because about 200 giga-ants are gonna f**king rush you!! But not to worry, you've got a machine gun. And off you go machine gunning and running and even mech assaulting these ants. If your not interested in this game yet then I don't know what's wrong with you. Anyways there's much more.

Speaking of mech assaulting and the like... let's talk about the weapons! Weapons are a key factor of EDF 2017. They allow you to kill enemies! There are many different classes of weapons, forms of weapons, effects of weapons, and any other  ____  of weapons you can think of. Nah but seriously there is a significant amount of depth to the weapons, and much more depth than other games. Alongside the handheld weapons there are also vehicles and a <MECH SUIT>.

Now...the moment...you ( that's you )... have been waiting for. If you haven't viewed any screenies on this game, I would definitly czech it out. I ask you this because the main attraction to this game is that you are a human ( around maybe 6ft. ) fending off larger than life ants and 100 ft tall robots. Isn't that awesome!!! Your whole mission in this game is to kill all of the cheesy asian sort of horror flick antagonists. If you watch any off those movies from when color tele's where new and they have those stupid giant monsters where you can see the strings and stuff, they are in EDF 2017 no strings attached.

Anyways I guess the theme for this game is the bigger they are the harder they fall. And believe it. PLAY this Game!! Its you guys who keep games like this from flying UNDER THE RADAR.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you guys enjoyed. Please PM me with any suggestions or comments you may have. Thanks
P.S.--- I have no idea WTF a blog really is, but I don't really care and I'll keep posting this as a blog. You know as long as Giant Bomb mods don't tell me to stop. All right. Bye for real.............................................................................>/
                                       .........................................................> /         C u next week maybe. Um hopefully... I'd like to do this agin. OK..... BYE    
                                                               .................................>/  

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MistaSparkle

Hello all and welcome to my first blog ever... Lemme just explain myself right quick here. Throughout my life I have been described as R    N    O
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       A    D   M.
I like being different and cuz o dis I play different games. Games many would stray away from. But I find the more stupid games fascinating. So my blogs will consist of me talking about games that have caught MY attention, or games that have flown under the radar. THis blog is merely for your's and my entertainment. So enjoy!!!  *Also further U.T.R. content will be judged by feedback and such if there is any. So if you like what I'm doing or or or ... not . Just PM me. I'd love to hear from you. THANKS??

!! Fight !!
Today's game is.............................................................................................................................................................................................................. Earth Defense Force 2017 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earth Defense Force 2017. There's not really a lot to say because it's all in the title. Oh but wait there is a lot to say. And a f**k ton of lot at that ( if that makes sense )! Let's first begin by establishing that this particular Earth Defense Force is the 2017th year edition of EDF'ers, and also the EDF in EDF 2017 are completely unrelated towards the EDF in Red Faction: Guerrilla. Alright, now lets get started.!.

EDF 2017 was released in 2007, but don't think that means it's out-dated. EDF 2017 was quite U.T.R. at the time it was released and still is underappreciated. It is an incredibly addictive third-person-shooter set in various regions, all of which are enormous playing fields. Your gonna need all this room because about 200 giga-ants are gonna f**king rush you!! But not to worry, you've got a machine gun. And off you go machine gunning and running and even mech assaulting these ants. If your not interested in this game yet then I don't know what's wrong with you. Anyways there's much more.

Speaking of mech assaulting and the like... let's talk about the weapons! Weapons are a key factor of EDF 2017. They allow you to kill enemies! There are many different classes of weapons, forms of weapons, effects of weapons, and any other  ____  of weapons you can think of. Nah but seriously there is a significant amount of depth to the weapons, and much more depth than other games. Alongside the handheld weapons there are also vehicles and a <MECH SUIT>.

Now...the moment...you ( that's you )... have been waiting for. If you haven't viewed any screenies on this game, I would definitly czech it out. I ask you this because the main attraction to this game is that you are a human ( around maybe 6ft. ) fending off larger than life ants and 100 ft tall robots. Isn't that awesome!!! Your whole mission in this game is to kill all of the cheesy asian sort of horror flick antagonists. If you watch any off those movies from when color tele's where new and they have those stupid giant monsters where you can see the strings and stuff, they are in EDF 2017 no strings attached.

Anyways I guess the theme for this game is the bigger they are the harder they fall. And believe it. PLAY this Game!! Its you guys who keep games like this from flying UNDER THE RADAR.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you guys enjoyed. Please PM me with any suggestions or comments you may have. Thanks
P.S.--- I have no idea WTF a blog really is, but I don't really care and I'll keep posting this as a blog. You know as long as Giant Bomb mods don't tell me to stop. All right. Bye for real.............................................................................>/
                                       .........................................................> /         C u next week maybe. Um hopefully... I'd like to do this agin. OK..... BYE    
                                                               .................................>/  

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ahriman22

So, seems you took pretty good stuff.