Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By govermentcheese

Recently filled for unemployment in michigan . Still i have not received any $$. My case has gone into judician because  when i went online i filled in the wrong check box. My company  was sold and moved . They did not have that  when i filled out for unemployment i picked forced retirement i one way i was forced  out . Anyway iam having problems with receiving the funds . Make sure you fill out the form correctly or it delays in the $$.  I have called unemployment office they said this happens all the time  but to make sure and call in every two weeks for the Cash.. Again make sure you fill out the form correctly.. Seems funny if i owed the state the money i would have a deadline and if i missed the deadline  fee,s  and penalties would be accesed.   
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By super_machine

Good luck getting MARVIN to give you the money. Better get an old tin can, a sharpy marker and a piece of card board to make your "will work for food sign". 
 Honestly, the state should give you the money from the point when your job was terminated. Assuming you every get to straighten it all out.

Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By govermentcheese

Right after i filled out the original paperwork they or michigan noticed somthing wrong and they sent me a form to fill out . I filled out this form and sent it right back  i explained what i had done wrong . That was a month ago here i still wait. I have also talked to someone still no $$. The person i talked to said it takes time..Just wait....But if the reverse was in place i could not tell the state to wait go figure..