Avatar image for spudtheblacklab
SpudTheBlackLab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

/begin rant

Ok, so I created my PC collection list in one sitting last night, which unfortunately for me contains over 100 games. And it let me save it as an ordered list. I didn't know there was a difference between ordered and unordered lists until just now, but evidently 100 items on a list is a big hairy deal for giantbomb. So it let me save it, but now I can't add to it or delete from it because it keeps saying "Ordered lists cannot contain more than 100 items". I tried to trim it down to just 100 so I could convert it to an unordered list so I can keep my PC games in one nice list. Each page can hold 100 items, but when I deleted everything off of the 2nd page it told me my list is empty and wouldn't let me save. So literally my only choice now is to delete the whole fucking thing and start over.

/end rant

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By awesomeusername

Yeah. They made the lists really stupid in that update. I hate that I can't keep my list in alphabetical order. It's ridiculous.

Avatar image for spudtheblacklab
SpudTheBlackLab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Thank you. What is the point of an unordered list anyway and why can't we just keep them in any order we want? I like having my newest ones at the top, but now I can't because....I dunno why

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Yeah I wanted to organize my collection in lists on here. But that is just not workable as the list system is set up right now. :(

void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The second page delete thing sounds like a bug, you should report it in the bug reporting forum if it's not already there. As for the 100 item limit: It's for performance and stability reasons. But, it shouldn't be impossible to fix as imdb:s list system works with thousands of entries, allowing reordering and sorting. Like everything else... priorities, resources, money, and time... I hope they get around to fixing it eventually.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I hate that I had to find other sources to order and create lists of my games. I hope they would've fixed it but that isn't the case. 100 ordered just isn't enough for someone who is a little OCD.