#1 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1288 posts) -

So is this past friday going to be archived or what???

#2 Posted by Metal_Mills (2980 posts) -

Yes.

#4 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

No, Ryan eated it.

#5 Posted by Chop (1995 posts) -

I want to die

#6 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7056 posts) -

Apparently it was supposed to be up yesterday. Vinny seemed surprised it wasn't when he was told over Twitter.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

All I can say is, I survived the weekend without this. Which now gives me a backlog of Giant Bomb content when it comes up, which in a way is good?

#8 Posted by gabha (354 posts) -

From jeff's tumblr:

fiestaunicorn asked:Is the unprofessional friday from yesterday going to be up on the site? Or should I just assume you tried to play all the way through Beverly Hills Cop the entire time?
We went too long, resulting in a file size that’s too big for our current compression process. I think they were going to have to split the file and upload it in two parts, I’m not sure. Should be up on Monday if not sooner.
#9 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

This is the fourth thread about this. Is this a new record?

#10 Posted by 49th (2697 posts) -

No, they never archive anything. Events of the past indicate that this live show will not be archived just like almost every other show not being archived. Just look at the previous archives:

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/10/

Wow, I can't see anything here. Why don't they archive stuff?

In conclusion, yes it will be archived - stop asking every week.

#11 Posted by kre8havoc (173 posts) -

@Alpha1 said:

#12 Posted by Grillbar (1800 posts) -

@kre8havoc said:

@Alpha1 said:

well it is a popular thing. also it would give me a reason to do something on GB during the weekend other then watching the tnt

#13 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

From Jeff's tumblr:

fiestaunicorn asked:

Is the unprofessional friday from yesterday going to be up on the site? Or should I just assume you tried to play all the way through Beverly Hills Cop the entire time?

We went too long, resulting in a file size that’s too big for our current compression process. I think they were going to have to split the file and upload it in two parts, I’m not sure. Should be up on Monday if not sooner.

#14 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Nope, Ryan got the archive sick.

#15 Posted by Castiel (2540 posts) -

Yeah yeah old thread I know but I didn't want to create a new one.

So did they actually do UF yesterday? I think they did but I'm not sure since there isn't any archived version yet.

#16 Edited by Nightriff (4930 posts) -

Yeah they did it, must've been a long one and just taking a long time to convert and upload or whatever

#17 Posted by TruthTellah (8576 posts) -

@castiel: It was a decent length. I mean, they played over a 101 games on it. So, I think the wait is understandable.

#18 Posted by Icemo (642 posts) -

@castiel: They did. Usually when all goes well the archive will be up relatively soon after recording, but if something like audio is messed up it takes couple of days for them to fix it. And it's weekend, so patience.

#19 Posted by alternate (2688 posts) -

Holiday weekend, so expect it Tuesday at the earliest. We have got used to quick archives but the wait will not kill you.

#20 Posted by Zaccheus (1789 posts) -

It's always a bummer when this happens. They either go up super fast or it will take days.

#21 Edited by ShaggE (6348 posts) -

Boo-urns.

Is this week's TNT worth watching, at least? I skipped it because MMO, but I'll give it a look if the banter is good.

#22 Edited by Zaccheus (1789 posts) -

Glad to be wrong about the Unprofessional Friday, it's up!

Edit: and broken...

@shagge said:

Boo-urns.

Is this week's TNT worth watching, at least? I skipped it because MMO, but I'll give it a look if the banter is good.

It's a ton of Star Trek talk, if you are not into that... Well there is nothing for you.

#23 Posted by bushlemon (183 posts) -

Hells yeah

#24 Edited by ShaggE (6348 posts) -

@zaccheus said:

It's a ton of Star Trek talk, if you are not into that... Well there is nothing for you.

Hmmm... the Trek talk was good on the podcast, so I'll just let it run while I play a game or something. Cheers!

UF is up now anyhoo, so that first.

#25 Edited by Zaccheus (1789 posts) -

It works thanks to x86

@x86 said:

The file-path (http://v.giantbomb.com/2013/05/25/...) has the wrong date. Change "25" to "24" and it works.

#26 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5271 posts) -

White Face temporarily sabotaged the archive.