Update

Tridrakious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Edited By Tridrakious

Well my car's clutch went out a few months ago, but I've finally gotten me a steady paying job again. Hope to get things rolling soon.  

I want my car back, so I can do my stuff. Tired of being locked up in a house all day. Every now and then my dad comes up with stuff that he needs help with, but that doesn't happen to often. Pretty much there hasn't been much to do, but now with a job and money going to start flowing in I'm happy.  

The job is actually fun, reminds me of a grocery store I once worked at, but with toys. Oh I'm working in the electronics department of Toys R Us. A little fun fact there. 
 I really enjoy it. 

Anyway that's it for now. I'll try to get more active, tend to forget about this site whenever I've got time to actually get on.
Tridrakious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Tridrakious

Well my car's clutch went out a few months ago, but I've finally gotten me a steady paying job again. Hope to get things rolling soon.  

I want my car back, so I can do my stuff. Tired of being locked up in a house all day. Every now and then my dad comes up with stuff that he needs help with, but that doesn't happen to often. Pretty much there hasn't been much to do, but now with a job and money going to start flowing in I'm happy.  

The job is actually fun, reminds me of a grocery store I once worked at, but with toys. Oh I'm working in the electronics department of Toys R Us. A little fun fact there. 
 I really enjoy it. 

Anyway that's it for now. I'll try to get more active, tend to forget about this site whenever I've got time to actually get on.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Xeiphyer

Man, I dunno if I could stand working at a Toys R Us, so noisy and full of little kids constantly! =/ Should get a job at a futureshop or bestbuy! Futureshop is only in Canada though, but its way better cuz you get commission on warrenty as well as the regular competitive wages, last christmas I was making $20/hour it was sweet.