Update! (No videoblog yet)

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By eric_buck

Hey you guys! I'm got a lot of news but I haven't found the time to do a videoblog yet. Don't worry it will happen eventually! Anyways I returned to my home the other day to find my xbox 360 completely taken apart!!! My Dad had taken it apart to try and FIX it successfully voiding the warrenty!!! MAN!!! I was so pissed! Anyways he did manage to fix it but it's still got no warrenty! Right. Moving on. My birthday is on Jan. 1st and I am hoping to get Fable 2 and maybe a Wii but that is unlikely. Anyways I am SUPER hyped for Fable 2 because it looks so awesome. Also hoping to get GTA San Andreas which I haven't ever owned oddly.
    The only thing I'm playing right now is Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Maaan that game is kick ass. It's so over the top and badass you can't help but enjoy it. I have a sweet Porsche Cayman and it's awesome. If you want a cool racing game for a probably low price I suggest you pick this up. Probably better than any of the new NFSs. Oh yeah. I picked up...  Star Wars: Clone Wars. Meh. It was OK. I mean if your a Star Wars fan you should watch it but... nothing special. So my Game of the Year will be in soon. As soon as I play Fable 2 because that has serious potential. Piece out Giant Bomb and keep makin those blogs!

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By eric_buck

Hey you guys! I'm got a lot of news but I haven't found the time to do a videoblog yet. Don't worry it will happen eventually! Anyways I returned to my home the other day to find my xbox 360 completely taken apart!!! My Dad had taken it apart to try and FIX it successfully voiding the warrenty!!! MAN!!! I was so pissed! Anyways he did manage to fix it but it's still got no warrenty! Right. Moving on. My birthday is on Jan. 1st and I am hoping to get Fable 2 and maybe a Wii but that is unlikely. Anyways I am SUPER hyped for Fable 2 because it looks so awesome. Also hoping to get GTA San Andreas which I haven't ever owned oddly.
    The only thing I'm playing right now is Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Maaan that game is kick ass. It's so over the top and badass you can't help but enjoy it. I have a sweet Porsche Cayman and it's awesome. If you want a cool racing game for a probably low price I suggest you pick this up. Probably better than any of the new NFSs. Oh yeah. I picked up...  Star Wars: Clone Wars. Meh. It was OK. I mean if your a Star Wars fan you should watch it but... nothing special. So my Game of the Year will be in soon. As soon as I play Fable 2 because that has serious potential. Piece out Giant Bomb and keep makin those blogs!

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By kush

Pugs freak me out...I think they born from Satan's toenail clippings.

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Awesome stuff brother!  Yeah, I happen to be completely addicted to Fable 2 right now..which was sort of unexpected..even though I really loved the original.  Cant wait to see that video blog dude!  Take care

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By eric_buck

Haha that's my actual pug.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers