#1 Posted by Metamorphic (383 posts) -

See for yourself

#2 Posted by McPlated (133 posts) -

It happens

#3 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Wow. He just totally pwned congress.

Yay for Republicans in Texas. That may be the only time I'll ever say that.
#4 Edited by banned8921 (1246 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Wow. He just totally pwned congress.
Yay for Republicans in Texas. That may be the only time I'll ever say that.
"
Im from texas I think its the greatest place on earth. San antonio has alot of game developement jobs.
#5 Posted by Mourne (789 posts) -

I expected this to be posted by serbsta, to be honest.

#6 Posted by DorianBlack (311 posts) -

Whats does all this mean?

#7 Edited by Metamorphic (383 posts) -
Tarsier said:
"get ready for fema camps! "
Yup. But that is only for the people in the know which oppose the government (corrupt/evil) or for those loony people who dare to expose the truth to the sleepy heads. We will then be called "terrorist" or "traders" and be put in there.

Crazy theory of mine: WWIII happens before elections and Bush stays in power. (not saying that is going to happen but just putting it out there)
#8 Posted by Metamorphic (383 posts) -
KairuDeLarge said:
"Whats does all this mean?"
It's the military ruling over civilians. Happens in times of war and when law and order is no longer working. In other words: too much freedom, time to dictate.
#9 Posted by ColumnBreaker (1164 posts) -

Martial Law was declared in the political sense. It has yet to be declared in the absolute military control sense that you're implying here.

Yes, there are two different avenues in which to declare Martial Law... amazing isn't it?

#10 Posted by ColumnBreaker (1164 posts) -

Allow me to elaborate for those who don't understand.

Political Martial Law can be declared by the house speaker of congress. What this does is force members of congress to vote on bills without complete knowledge of the bills themselves, just the absolute general idea of said bills. That's really all there is to it. Yes, it's dangerous.. but it's not quite police state dangerous like Alex Jones would love for you to believe it was.

#11 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -
Mourne said:
"I expected this to be posted by serbsta, to be honest."
yea i hate that bitch
#12 Edited by Metamorphic (383 posts) -
CynageN said:
"Allow me to elaborate for those who don't understand.

Political Martial Law can be declared by the house speaker of congress. What this does is force members of congress to vote on bills without complete knowledge of the bills themselves, just the absolute general idea of said bills. That's really all there is to it. Yes, it's dangerous.. but it's not quite police state dangerous like Alex Jones would love for you to believe it was."
I hate Alex Jones, he is an agent, if you haven't seen yet. The man is such a fear monger. He also defends the Vatican and pretends to not know or defend the Knights of Malta. He also ignores the Jesuits.

The dick head is such a fraud and annoying as hell.

Also, the Government does not need our approval to do things... at least that is how it's been for a while. John F. Kennedy warned us,  if you listened to his speech about secret societies, in a way. Good man get killed :/
#13 Posted by ColumnBreaker (1164 posts) -
Metamorphic said:
"CynageN said:

Political Martial Law can be declared by the house speaker of congress. What this does is force members of congress to vote on bills without complete knowledge of the bills themselves, just the absolute general idea of said bills. That's really all there is to it. Yes, it's dangerous.. but it's not quite police state dangerous like Alex Jones would love for you to believe it was."
I hate Alex Jones, he is an agent, if you haven't seen yet. The man is such a fear monger. He also defends the Vatican and pretends to not know or defend the Knights of Malta. He also ignores the Jesuits.

Also, the Government does not need our approval to do things... at least that is how it's been for a while. John F. Kennedy warned us,  if you listened to his speech about secret societies, in a way. Good man get killed :/"
No one said anything about needing our approval. I was just stating the fact that Martial Law has been declared, but not in the way that you're conveying here. It has been declared upon the activities of the house of congress by the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. There is currently no form of Martial Law declared upon the private citizens of this nation.
#14 Posted by Metamorphic (383 posts) -
CynageN said:
"Metamorphic said:
"CynageN said:

Also, the Government does not need our approval to do things... at least that is how it's been for a while. John F. Kennedy warned us,  if you listened to his speech about secret societies, in a way. Good man get killed :/"
No one said anything about needing our approval. I was just stating the fact that Martial Law has been declared, but not in the way that you're conveying here. It has been declared upon the activities of the house of congress by the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. There is currently no form of Martial Law declared upon the private citizens of this nation."
I'm not disagreeing with you.... just adding more.
#15 Posted by Christopper (102 posts) -

I thought Marshall Law was a character from Tekken?

#16 Posted by Metamorphic (383 posts) -
Christopper said:
"I thought Marshall Law was a character from Tekken?"
The Marshall Law kicks your ass. The Tekken makers new all about it.

:D
#17 Posted by Cribba (293 posts) -

General Discussion = Games, This stuff goes in Off-Topic...

#18 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4779 posts) -

The minute true martial law is declared is the minute that americans start fighting back and kill half of washington.

#19 Edited by Randolph (374 posts) -
Cribba said:
"General Discussion = Games, This stuff goes in Off-Topic..."
Ding.  If we want to read about this stuff, we know where to go.  Keep your panicky fearful postings and worrying to yourself, I have no need or use for it.  At all.  When I want updates on such things, I get them from credible sources who actually have a clue what they're talking about.
#20 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -
Metamorphic said:
"CynageN said:
"Metamorphic said:
"CynageN said:

No one said anything about needing our approval. I was just stating the fact that Martial Law has been declared, but not in the way that you're conveying here. It has been declared upon the activities of the house of congress by the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. There is currently no form of Martial Law declared upon the private citizens of this nation."
I'm not disagreeing with you.... just adding more."
Back peddle much?

caption
#21 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"The minute true martial law is declared is the minute that americans start fighting back and kill half of washington."
The one good thing about all rednecks owning guns.
#22 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

oh, look, serbsta has a friend.

#23 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

i like that guy.

time to 
#24 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

I remember when Danny Glover declared Murtagh Law after 9/11 and that scared the shit out of me.