Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Wow. He just totally pwned congress.

Yay for Republicans in Texas. That may be the only time I'll ever say that.
Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Mourne

I expected this to be posted by serbsta, to be honest.

DorianBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By DorianBlack

Whats does all this mean?

Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Metamorphic
Tarsier said:
"get ready for fema camps! "
Yup. But that is only for the people in the know which oppose the government (corrupt/evil) or for those loony people who dare to expose the truth to the sleepy heads. We will then be called "terrorist" or "traders" and be put in there.

Crazy theory of mine: WWIII happens before elections and Bush stays in power. (not saying that is going to happen but just putting it out there)
Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Metamorphic
KairuDeLarge said:
"Whats does all this mean?"
It's the military ruling over civilians. Happens in times of war and when law and order is no longer working. In other words: too much freedom, time to dictate.
SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By SpecTackle

Martial Law was declared in the political sense. It has yet to be declared in the absolute military control sense that you're implying here.

Yes, there are two different avenues in which to declare Martial Law... amazing isn't it?

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpecTackle

Allow me to elaborate for those who don't understand.

Political Martial Law can be declared by the house speaker of congress. What this does is force members of congress to vote on bills without complete knowledge of the bills themselves, just the absolute general idea of said bills. That's really all there is to it. Yes, it's dangerous.. but it's not quite police state dangerous like Alex Jones would love for you to believe it was.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By tekmojo
Mourne said:
"I expected this to be posted by serbsta, to be honest."
yea i hate that bitch
Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Metamorphic
CynageN said:
"Allow me to elaborate for those who don't understand.

Political Martial Law can be declared by the house speaker of congress. What this does is force members of congress to vote on bills without complete knowledge of the bills themselves, just the absolute general idea of said bills. That's really all there is to it. Yes, it's dangerous.. but it's not quite police state dangerous like Alex Jones would love for you to believe it was."
I hate Alex Jones, he is an agent, if you haven't seen yet. The man is such a fear monger. He also defends the Vatican and pretends to not know or defend the Knights of Malta. He also ignores the Jesuits.

The dick head is such a fraud and annoying as hell.

Also, the Government does not need our approval to do things... at least that is how it's been for a while. John F. Kennedy warned us,  if you listened to his speech about secret societies, in a way. Good man get killed :/
SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpecTackle
Metamorphic said:
"CynageN said:

Political Martial Law can be declared by the house speaker of congress. What this does is force members of congress to vote on bills without complete knowledge of the bills themselves, just the absolute general idea of said bills. That's really all there is to it. Yes, it's dangerous.. but it's not quite police state dangerous like Alex Jones would love for you to believe it was."
I hate Alex Jones, he is an agent, if you haven't seen yet. The man is such a fear monger. He also defends the Vatican and pretends to not know or defend the Knights of Malta. He also ignores the Jesuits.

Also, the Government does not need our approval to do things... at least that is how it's been for a while. John F. Kennedy warned us,  if you listened to his speech about secret societies, in a way. Good man get killed :/"
No one said anything about needing our approval. I was just stating the fact that Martial Law has been declared, but not in the way that you're conveying here. It has been declared upon the activities of the house of congress by the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. There is currently no form of Martial Law declared upon the private citizens of this nation.
Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Metamorphic
CynageN said:
"Metamorphic said:
"CynageN said:

Also, the Government does not need our approval to do things... at least that is how it's been for a while. John F. Kennedy warned us,  if you listened to his speech about secret societies, in a way. Good man get killed :/"
No one said anything about needing our approval. I was just stating the fact that Martial Law has been declared, but not in the way that you're conveying here. It has been declared upon the activities of the house of congress by the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. There is currently no form of Martial Law declared upon the private citizens of this nation."
I'm not disagreeing with you.... just adding more.
Christopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Christopper

I thought Marshall Law was a character from Tekken?

Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Metamorphic
Christopper said:
"I thought Marshall Law was a character from Tekken?"
The Marshall Law kicks your ass. The Tekken makers new all about it.

:D
Avatar image for deactivated-5bfc7e53edc72
deactivated-5bfc7e53edc72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General Discussion = Games, This stuff goes in Off-Topic...

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

The minute true martial law is declared is the minute that americans start fighting back and kill half of washington.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Randolph
Cribba said:
"General Discussion = Games, This stuff goes in Off-Topic..."
Ding.  If we want to read about this stuff, we know where to go.  Keep your panicky fearful postings and worrying to yourself, I have no need or use for it.  At all.  When I want updates on such things, I get them from credible sources who actually have a clue what they're talking about.
Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Giantkitty
Metamorphic said:
"CynageN said:
"Metamorphic said:
"CynageN said:

No one said anything about needing our approval. I was just stating the fact that Martial Law has been declared, but not in the way that you're conveying here. It has been declared upon the activities of the house of congress by the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. There is currently no form of Martial Law declared upon the private citizens of this nation."
I'm not disagreeing with you.... just adding more."
Back peddle much?

caption
caption
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jayge_
WilliamRLBaker said:
"The minute true martial law is declared is the minute that americans start fighting back and kill half of washington."
The one good thing about all rednecks owning guns.
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By atejas

oh, look, serbsta has a friend.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TwoOneFive

i like that guy.

time to 
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

I remember when Danny Glover declared Murtagh Law after 9/11 and that scared the shit out of me.