Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel
This was spotted in San Fran today, and I'd like to share with you guys.  Those damn Trekkies need to know their crappy ass story pales compared to the artistic epic of realistic sci-fi battles.  Trekkies have no emotions, while the Empire holds soul, heart, and passion.  God Bless the Imperial Empire and screw those dorky Trekkies.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

Haha nice video.

Star Wars > Star Trek

Commence the fanboy argument!

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Alexander

lol that was great.

Also, Star Trek > Star Wars

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KaosAngel
Alexander said:
"lol that was great.Also, Star Trek > Star Wars"
That's funny considering a single Jedi could take out all the Enterprises within minutes.
sprouts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By sprouts

Good thing it did not miss :p

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Chummy8

Star Trek is better.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KaosAngel
TekZero said:
"

Star Trek is better.

"
Blind logic...one day you'll learn.
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chummy8

I was a huge Star Wars fan, once.  The more I learned about the universe, the less I liked it.  Maybe it was the total mish mash of classical myths, the prequels, or just the over saturation of the market through the years.   Either way, I've become more and more a Star Trek fan.

I don't care if it's just morality stories in space, Star Trek is better. (Plus it has more subject matter, and more movies.)

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I have to say that Star Trek > Star Wars, but not by much.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KaosAngel

Look, let's be realistic...a single Jedi would tear apart the entire Star Fleet.

I dunno how anyone is saying trek > Wars.  There isn't a single flaw in Star Wars when Star Trek has so many crappy stuff behind it.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chummy8
KaosAngel said:
"Look, let's be realistic...a single Jedi would tear apart the entire Star Fleet.I dunno how anyone is saying trek > Wars.  There isn't a single flaw in Star Wars when Star Trek has so many crappy stuff behind it."
Medichlorians. (sp)
ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Haha, nice video.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
KaosAngel said:
"Look, let's be realistic...a single Jedi would tear apart the entire Star Fleet."
Jedi are useless. Nearly the entire Jedi race were wiped out by a few stupid clones. Starfleet would completely obliterate the Jedi if a few dumb clones could.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KaosAngel
MattyFTM said:
"KaosAngel said:
"Look, let's be realistic...a single Jedi would tear apart the entire Star Fleet."
Jedi are useless. Nearly the entire Jedi race were wiped out by a few stupid clones. Starfleet would completely obliterate the Jedi if a few dumb clones could."
You need to read the novels.  The Jedi are thriving and back at their older population.  Master Luke Skywalker has become a Jedi Sage and is considered to be stronger than former Master Yoda.  Master Skywalker has the ability to destroy entire planets with the Force.  Name one trekker who can do half that much.
Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Zebadee

Ah, but could a Jedi take on a Q?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
KaosAngel said:
"MattyFTM said:
"KaosAngel said:
Jedi are useless. Nearly the entire Jedi race were wiped out by a few stupid clones. Starfleet would completely obliterate the Jedi if a few dumb clones could."
You need to read the novels.  The Jedi are thriving and back at their older population.  Master Luke Skywalker has become a Jedi Sage and is considered to be stronger than former Master Yoda.  Master Skywalker has the ability to destroy entire planets with the Force.  Name one trekker who can do half that much."
I know roughly what happens in star wars after Return of the Jedi, but it doesn't change the fact that they were nearly brought to extinction by a group of crappy clones.

Plus, being able to destroy planets just makes the storyline stupid. It becomes like superman, which is stupid because you've got an invincible superhero type guy. You can't have any epic battles if one guy is totally overpowered, he'll just obliterate everything, which leads to boring one sided battles.

Starfleet are just real people, fighting with technology that most other factions have too. It leads to even-ish battles that are totally epic. Some people (i.e. the borg) have much better technology than them, which means they've got to use their intelligence and cunning to beat them. They can't just wave their hand and instantly win.

Thus Star Trek > Star Wars.
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Chummy8

Even worse is the far expanded universe of Star Wars where after the threat of the Empire is gone, the universe is invaded by a force immune alien race.  I think that was the beginning of the end of my Star Wars fandom.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KaosAngel
MattyFTM said:
"I know roughly what happens in star wars after Return of the Jedi, but it doesn't change the fact that they were nearly brought to extinction by a group of crappy clones.Plus, being able to destroy planets just makes the storyline stupid. It becomes like superman, which is stupid because you've got an invincible superhero type guy. You can't have any epic battles if one guy is totally overpowered, he'll just obliterate everything, which leads to boring one sided battles.Starfleet are just real people, fighting with technology that most other factions have too. It leads to even-ish battles that are totally epic. Some people (i.e. the borg) have much better technology than them, which means they've got to use their intelligence and cunning to beat them. They can't just wave their hand and instantly win.Thus Star Trek > Star Wars."
Don't bring up this "intelligence" crap.  Get the strongest stuff in trek and compare it to what Star Wars can do.  Hell, a single station can take out an entire planet...as seen in the video above, the Empire takes out that crappy hovering thing in a single shot.  Star Wars is a far better universe and more realistic.

Oh you have Kirk?  Well Kirk is a bitch compared to Jar Jar Binks...and let's not even bring up Han Solo.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
KaosAngel said:
"Star Wars is a far better universe and more realistic."
More realistic? The idea of waving your hand to lift things into the air is realistic? The whole idea of star trek is that it is in the future, when we simply have far more advanced technology. The idea of Star Wars is this fantasy universe where you have magical powers. I know which one sounds more realistic to me.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KaosAngel
MattyFTM said:
"KaosAngel said:
More realistic? The idea of waving your hand to lift things into the air is realistic? The whole idea of star trek is that it is in the future, when we simply have far more advanced technology. The idea of Star Wars is this fantasy universe where you have magic. I know which one sounds more realistic to me."
It's called religion dude.  We have the same thing now...Jesus walking on water, etc.  It's also human evolution.  They don't "wave their hand" they let the Force guide them.  There's a difference, so don't make fun of it.  What's trek got?  Elf men that can't hold their hand up straight?  Remotes that shoot lazers and crappy fighting?  I mean, a lightsaber could take out a single army.
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Drebin_893

Oh, I was going to say Star Trek is better than Star Wars, until I realised that you're talking about who would win in a battle!?

I'm speaking about entertainment value.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KaosAngel
Drebin_893 said:
"I'm speaking about entertainment value."
Two ships staying still firing lazers, crappy fights, and really bad acting. 

Or..amazing sword fights with epic space battles.  It's a no brainier to me.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Nice my Kaos haha, and I agree, I like Starwars for it's lore, while when I watch Star Trek I hear jibberish and some kind of computer talk that doesn't exist.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TwoOneFive

The new Star Trek prequel is VASTLY superior to the Star Wars prequels. 

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KaosAngel
TwoOneFive said:
"The new Star Trek prequel is VASTLY superior to the Star Wars prequels. "
UNCALLED FOR! 

The official prequels start with Knights of the Old Republic.  Anyone who says KOTOR sucks should leave gaming forever.
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chummy8
KaosAngel said:
"TwoOneFive said:
UNCALLED FOR!  The official prequels start with Knights of the Old Republic.  Anyone who says KOTOR sucks should leave gaming forever."

If we are including the Expanded universe in this discussion (which includes KOTOR) then you have to include the  movie prequels as well. 
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TwoOneFive
KaosAngel said:
"TwoOneFive said:
UNCALLED FOR!  The official prequels start with Knights of the Old Republic.  Anyone who says KOTOR sucks should leave gaming forever."
lmao, i knew that would be a crucial blow to the jugular. 

KaosAngel said:
"Drebin_893 said:
"I'm speaking about entertainment value."
Two ships staying still firing lazers, crappy fights, and really bad acting.  Or..amazing sword fights with epic space battles.  It's a no brainier to me."
the old films were low budget, the new Star Treks first 10 minutes put any of stars wars videogame looking battles to shame.

KaosAngel said:
Don't bring up this "intelligence" crap.  Get the strongest stuff in trek and compare it to what Star Wars can do.  Hell, a single station can take out an entire planet..."
Go see the new movie and discover how you really blow a planet the fuck up, as demonstrated by Nero and his space ship the Narada. 
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Snipzor
KaosAngel said:
"Don't bring up this "intelligence" crap.  Get the strongest stuff in trek and compare it to what Star Wars can do.  Hell, a single station can take out an entire planet...as seen in the video above, the Empire takes out that crappy hovering thing in a single shot.  Star Wars is a far better universe and more realistic.Oh you have Kirk?  Well Kirk is a bitch compared to Jar Jar Binks...and let's not even bring up Han Solo."
Though I am not trekkie (Although I did enjoy the documentaries), I do know that the have been multiple events in Star Trek in which planets where blown up by some rogue force (I don't watch the series so I do not know who) with some crazy ass technology derived from MacGyver. I also seem to recall watching a certain documentary about how real life scientific advancements and scientists were inspired by Star Trek (I wish I were joking).

So immediately, Star Trek wins. The only thing Star Wars inspired was a bunch of geeks and losers who decide it appropriate to reference the force too many times.

Also, Kirk>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jar Jar Binks. This is a fact.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gmanall

Starwars is way better no matter what

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KaosAngel
Snipzor said:
"Though I am not trekkie (Although I did enjoy the documentaries), I do know that the have been multiple events in Star Trek in which planets where blown up by some rogue force (I don't watch the series so I do not know who) with some crazy ass technology derived from MacGyver. I also seem to recall watching a certain documentary about how real life scientific advancements and scientists were inspired by Star Trek (I wish I were joking).So immediately, Star Trek wins. The only thing Star Wars inspired was a bunch of geeks and losers who decide it appropriate to reference the force too many times.Also, Kirk>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jar Jar Binks. This is a fact."
Perhaps.  You have to admit that trek came out first and it was okay for it's time.  Star Wars had less of a budget and a new director and did far better.  Star Wars has a government program named after it and I saw on forums that people are trying to make cells similar to the Jedi.  Lightsabers can one day be possible and the X-Wing would run circles around any ship on trek.

Kirk is a loser.  Halo Solo would tear him apart as would any Jedi.

TwoOneFive said:
the old films were low budget, the new Star Treks first 10 minutes put any of stars wars videogame looking battles to shame.

Go see the new movie and discover how you really blow a planet the fuck up, as demonstrated by Nero and his space ship the Narada. 
"

1.  I doubt the new trek movie is anywhere near as good as the opening of Episode III or the battle of Yavin.  Star Wars created it so trek is just copying it and claiming it as their own.  Which is what they always do.
2.  Death Star blows up planets and can move in hyper speed.   It is also as big as a moon and invincible for the most part.  I seriously doubt anything from trek could come near to what Darth Vader and the Empire have done.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Snipzor
KaosAngel said:
"Snipzor said:
"Though I am not trekkie (Although I did enjoy the documentaries), I do know that the have been multiple events in Star Trek in which planets where blown up by some rogue force (I don't watch the series so I do not know who) with some crazy ass technology derived from MacGyver. I also seem to recall watching a certain documentary about how real life scientific advancements and scientists were inspired by Star Trek (I wish I were joking).So immediately, Star Trek wins. The only thing Star Wars inspired was a bunch of geeks and losers who decide it appropriate to reference the force too many times.Also, Kirk>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jar Jar Binks. This is a fact."
Perhaps.  You have to admit that trek came out first and it was okay for it's time.  Star Wars had less of a budget and a new director and did far better.  Star Wars has a government program named after it and I saw on forums that people are trying to make cells similar to the Jedi.  Lightsabers can one day be possible and the X-Wing would run circles around any ship on trek."
Star Trek got better, it seems as if there is this war between trekkies and (whatever the Star Wars fans are) and the Star Wars fans are obsessed with ignoring the existence of all the other series (As are the mega-trekkies). The series is still going, the one that has been going on for some time, "Enterprise", is more action oriented than politically whereas some are a mix of the two. Then again, I would not know anything about it as I don't watch it that much (Watched Enterprise a bit though, got pretty tense).
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TwoOneFive
KaosAngel said:
"Snipzor said:
Perhaps.  You have to admit that trek came out first and it was okay for it's time.  Star Wars had less of a budget and a new director and did far better.  Star Wars has a government program named after it and I saw on forums that people are trying to make cells similar to the Jedi.  Lightsabers can one day be possible and the X-Wing would run circles around any ship on trek.

Kirk is a loser.  Halo Solo would tear him apart as would any Jedi.

TwoOneFive said:

"
1.  I doubt the new trek movie is anywhere near as good as the opening of Episode III or the battle of Yavin.  Star Wars created it so trek is just copying it and claiming it as their own.  Which is what they always do.2.  Death Star blows up planets and can move in hyper speed.   It is also as big as a moon and invincible for the most part.  I seriously doubt anything from trek could come near to what Darth Vader and the Empire have done."
sorry dude, but the opening of episode three looked like a big video game, the opening of Star Trek is absolutely amazing and puts EpIII to shame. And Star Wars created it?? Uh...Need I ask which came first?
what the hell is hyper speed lol? And I'm pretty sure the Narada in the new Star Trek could take on the Death Star. Shit, Kirk and Spock and the Enterprise probably could take onthe Death Star, they would outsmart the entire station, i mean, how dumb was it for them to have this gaping hole you could shoot into and blow the whole thing up?!?!
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KaosAngel
TwoOneFive said:
"sorry dude, but the opening of episode three looked like a big video game, the opening of Star Trek is absolutely amazing and puts EpIII to shame. And Star Wars created it?? Uh...Need I ask which came first?
what the hell is hyper speed lol? And I'm pretty sure the Narada in the new Star Trek could take on the Death Star, single handedly. 
"
trek didn't invent space battles...Star Wars did.  You can't call what trek did "battles" they were two ships firing and debating if they need shields.  I saw that trailer and it looks like crap.  You got the cast from Harold and Kumar, some guys from the OC, and more teen gay guys...you can't expect anyone to take it seriously.  I mean there's an elf in the show...in sci-fi?

Hyperspeed is when you jump into a very fast speed and can travel across the galaxy in seconds.  It is also known as hyperspace.  Many ships (even the X-Wing) can travel at such speeds...and I doubt trek can do that.

Need I also add lightsabers and the Force?  Also, Star Wars has much stronger politics if you look at the old days of Star Wars. 
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pibo47

Star war> star trck. I really dont like either abunch. But Sith are kickass.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TwoOneFive
KaosAngel said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"sorry dude, but the opening of episode three looked like a big video game, the opening of Star Trek is absolutely amazing and puts EpIII to shame. And Star Wars created it?? Uh...Need I ask which came first?
what the hell is hyper speed lol? And I'm pretty sure the Narada in the new Star Trek could take on the Death Star, single handedly. 
"
trek didn't invent space battles...Star Wars did.  You can't call what trek did "battles" they were two ships firing and debating if they need shields.  I saw that trailer and it looks like crap.  You got the cast from Harold and Kumar, some guys from the OC, and more teen gay guys...you can't expect anyone to take it seriously.  I mean there's an elf in the show...in sci-fi?Hyperspeed is when you jump into a very fast speed and can travel across the galaxy in seconds.  It is also known as hyperspace.  Many ships (even the X-Wing) can travel at such speeds...and I doubt trek can do that.Need I also add lightsabers and the Force?  Also, Star Wars has much stronger politics if you look at the old days of Star Wars.  "
i'm not gonna argue the space battles though, but if the new movie has a better space battle in it, it nobody will care who started it first. 

The cast in this new film is pretty good, besides, i wouldn't be talking if i were you, Star Wars casted Hayden Cristensen. 
elf in the show? 
come on man, its spock, SPOCK!. lol you're really reaching with your lame insults here. 
dude, you are hating on Star Trek for no reason. 
I love both. Star Trek more, because the SW prequels were so incredibly bad. as well as stars wars VI,  Empire Strikes Back is one of the best movies i have ever seen though. 

ps. "tralier...looks like crap"
please. 
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KaosAngel
TwoOneFive said:
"Star Wars casted Hayden Cristensen. 
elf in the show? 
come on man, its spock, SPOCK.. lol you're really reaching with your lame insults here. 

please. 
"
I was attacked as a child by crazy trek people for peeing on a picture of Kirk on halloween.  Then they had a balls to call Han Solo a bitch and I got so angry.  Don't tell me I have lame insults...I was mentally abused by fat trekkies as a child.  They still haunt me.  No one calls Han Solo a bitch and gets away with it.

So I trained with a light saber and promised myself I wouldn't let it happen again.

The trailer had fancy music, and stuff.  Transformers 2 had the same thing...the difference is Transformers doesn't have half the movie is political space jumbo.
matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#37  Edited By matthew

Lightsaber > Phaser

End of discussion.

Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Guardian
Zebadee said:
"Ah, but could a Jedi take on a Q?"
Heh, nope. Could anyone in Star Wars take on a single Q? 
Honestly, Star Wars is more about fantasy and magic than it is about technology and science (things that I like).
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By End_Boss
KaosAngel said:
I'm not a die-hard fan of either universe, but come on. Even the uninitiated can see that Star Trek's universe has much closer ties to reality.
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Endogene
KaosAngel said:
Death Star blows up planets and can move in hyper speed.   It is also as big as a moon and invincible for the most part.  I seriously doubt anything from trek could come near to what Darth Vader and the Empire have done."
Death Star has a hole in in it where a normal missile would destroy the whole thing.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By KaosAngel
Endogene said:
"KaosAngel said:
Death Star blows up planets and can move in hyper speed.   It is also as big as a moon and invincible for the most part.  I seriously doubt anything from trek could come near to what Darth Vader and the Empire have done."
Death Star has a hole in in it where a normal missile would destroy the whole thing. "
That's void!  Only a Jedi could shoot it in that hole.  Any normal pilot would not have been able to do it...and it's a lame joke.  >_>
Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Manatassi

Seriously? You guys are having THAT argument?

Oh BTW try comparing the new STARTREK with episodes I - III

Startrek seriously wins hands down as J.J shows Georgie HOW to reinvent a franchise :D

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Endogene
KaosAngel said:
"Endogene said:
"KaosAngel said:
Death Star has a hole in in it where a normal missile would destroy the whole thing. "
That's void!  Only a Jedi could shoot it in that hole.  Any normal pilot would not have been able to do it...and it's a lame joke.  >_>"
Well the pods from star trek are piloted by computers, also they have energy shields unlike the the fighters of the death star. So not only would they have no trouble doing the maneuvers to get to that hole but also would there be hell of a lot more then one since most of the pods would still be intact thanks to their energy shields. 
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By penguindust
sprouts said:
"Good thing it did not miss :p"
Ha!  Excellent point.

Old Star Wars trumps Star Trek
ST: Original, ST: Next Gen, ST: DS9 trumps new Star Wars
New Star Wars trumps ST: Voy and ST: Ent
ST: Clone Wars (CGI) fails against any competitor
delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#45  Edited By delta_ass

Star Wars is complete dogshit.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#46  Edited By jakob187

Star Trek can suck my gastrointestinal bleeding black stool!!!

STAR WARS 4 LIFE, MUTHAFUCKERS!!!
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#47  Edited By AgentJ
sprouts said:
"Good thing it did not miss :p"
Lol

That was friggin awesome
eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By eclipsesis

Star wars makes star trek its little trailer bitch

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TwoOneFive
KaosAngel said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"Star Wars casted Hayden Cristensen. 
elf in the show? 
come on man, its spock, SPOCK.. lol you're really reaching with your lame insults here. 

please. 
"
I was attacked as a child by crazy trek people for peeing on a picture of Kirk on halloween.  Then they had a balls to call Han Solo a bitch and I got so angry.  Don't tell me I have lame insults...I was mentally abused by fat trekkies as a child.  They still haunt me.  No one calls Han Solo a bitch and gets away with it.So I trained with a light saber and promised myself I wouldn't let it happen again.The trailer had fancy music, and stuff.  Transformers 2 had the same thing...the difference is Transformers doesn't have half the movie is political space jumbo."
do us all a favor, go see Star Trek. 
actually, ALL OF YOU, GO SEE STAR TREK. YOU WILL LOVE IT, GUARANTEED. 
and one more thing, transformers 1 spent way to much time with mumbo jumbo dumbass dialogue. the new star trek, does not.