uuuuggggg

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By Verdugo

Spring Break is over, which means no more sleeping in, and since I slept for long-ass periods of time compared to what I get to sleep during school weeks, I really fucked up by listening to my iPod for about an hour before finally falling asleep and noticing it's 11:20 on my clock (I wake up at 5:50). SO...

..this means I'm really in a sleepy mood today. God I need another week...or day at least...

Oh yeah, musically related...just to throw it out there, I recommend these albums just since I feel like recommending music, I listened to them recently:

Mastodon-Crack the Skye (It's Mastodon's newest album, which is not their best album in my opinion, but that is not enough to prevent you from getting it, it's excellent stuff. Grows on you after a while.)

Melt-Banana-Cell Scape (This album is not very accessable, it's more of an acquired taste. But the sheer awesome insanity and creativity of this album is what makes it so great. Really fun stuff to listen to.)

Nocturne-The Human Abstract (For those who are fans of bands with talented musicians in the vein of Dream Theater etc., this band is right up your alley, even if you are not into the whole metalcore thing with the screamo vocals and such. Bottom line, this album fucking owns.)

So yeah, that's about it for now. Just felt like filling the blog gap:P. I'm off to go moan about not having Resident Evil 5...

-Verdugo

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Verdugo

Spring Break is over, which means no more sleeping in, and since I slept for long-ass periods of time compared to what I get to sleep during school weeks, I really fucked up by listening to my iPod for about an hour before finally falling asleep and noticing it's 11:20 on my clock (I wake up at 5:50). SO...

..this means I'm really in a sleepy mood today. God I need another week...or day at least...

Oh yeah, musically related...just to throw it out there, I recommend these albums just since I feel like recommending music, I listened to them recently:

Mastodon-Crack the Skye (It's Mastodon's newest album, which is not their best album in my opinion, but that is not enough to prevent you from getting it, it's excellent stuff. Grows on you after a while.)

Melt-Banana-Cell Scape (This album is not very accessable, it's more of an acquired taste. But the sheer awesome insanity and creativity of this album is what makes it so great. Really fun stuff to listen to.)

Nocturne-The Human Abstract (For those who are fans of bands with talented musicians in the vein of Dream Theater etc., this band is right up your alley, even if you are not into the whole metalcore thing with the screamo vocals and such. Bottom line, this album fucking owns.)

So yeah, that's about it for now. Just felt like filling the blog gap:P. I'm off to go moan about not having Resident Evil 5...

-Verdugo

Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

crack the skye is a fun listen. cell-scape IS insane, but in all the right ways. yasuko is a goddess, and agata is one of the most consistently badass guitarists in the fucking world right now.
i like bambi's dilemma/scratch or stitch better, though. :D

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

When I go play basketball over at my friends house, he blasts Crack The Skye out of his stereo. I think my favorite song on the album right now is Oblivion.

Timma1083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Timma1083

I really like Crack The Skye, and while I agree that it isn't their best, it's still a very good album. I will definitely check out Cell Scape though! (I'm not a huge fan of The Human Abstract =( )